April 27, 2024, 05:30:04 pm

Author Topic: CTF - Management Biased?? VCMP community famous servers administration biased?  (Read 6154 times)

La[Z]eR

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • VUz0r
    • View Profile
PL stands for unity among every religion and its not limited to anything
PL have Members from many countries

And yet named as Pakistani Legends.

yey cause as i mentioned PL is not limited to anything So PL have Friends from other countries... and if you are not pakistani let me tell you that pakistan have people from multiple religions Crisht. Sikhs. Hindu we dont offend them
Yes like PL.diaz and PL.casper
Winner Winner x 2 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 2 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

KILLERX.

PL stands for unity among every religion and its not limited to anything
PL have Members from many countries

And yet named as Pakistani Legends.

yey cause as i mentioned PL is not limited to anything So PL have Friends from other countries... and if you are not pakistani let me tell you that pakistan have people from multiple religions Crisht. Sikhs. Hindu we dont offend them
Yes like PL.diaz and PL.casper
Man why abusing Casper and Diaz that badly  :-\ :-\
Agree Agree x 1 Funny Funny x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)
Cannot rate own posts

Sezar

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
can we consider this as the end?

Agree Agree x 2 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

GoRcEE

• Crazy Man
  • Paid my dues
    • View Profile
There are many players who at first sight dont feel attraction towards us and trust me once they start spending time with us once they team up with us in other games more than vice city multiplayer they wish to stay with us and there is still a long pending list who wants to join PL because theya re attracted towards us its definitely due to our hospitality and kind behaviour towards them we stand for each other and we aint leaving that ever, about clans these clans do stand in vice city and i totally give them priority in vcmp.
About thomas bro after all what ever you have said still come and join our voice channel i think you will get satisfied to us within a week or less.

Yeah, i wasn't trying to interfere but since you're talking about attraction so i've to sum up some things. First of all, yeah, when you join their voice channel, you'll feel some attraction because right when you'll join their voice you'll hear some cool abuses like * poji ki maa ko ***, baal randi maa kay etc*, which is so attractive. You're saying you're a community? you even know the meaning of that community? lol. Y'all don't even respect your families, what else will you do? i joined your voice, everyone was abusing eachothers mother/sister. yet, you say you'll feel attraction. **lmao**. Your community is cheap just like your ethics lol.
I was thinking to end this drama but this reply made me post again.

Ehh? You say 'motherfucker' its okay, you say 'mc' its okay, you say 'your mom gay' its okay.
But when we repeat it in punjabi/urdu then its OFfEnSiVE WoRDs MeRi AmmI Ko GaLi Di, It ShOwS Ur FaMilY BacKGrOunDs.
Seriously burger boy, you need to get a goddamn life.
Funny Funny x 2 Winner Winner x 4 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 3 (list)

FulToN_619

• Crazy Man
  • Give Respect Get Respect
    • View Profile
For the very first I'd like to say, statements doesn't prove anything until n unless they are followed by actual proof. Whatever I've stated, I've got the valid proof to explain.

Quoting Fulton here about banning from rocket or not. I will give you all of my VCMP logs in EG A/D and E-AD. I banned Beyek(the same member of PL) from rocket set MORE THAN ANYONE in this entire admin career of both servers.

And now asking a question from Fulton, you were with this us at very starting stage, that time you were not a PL. And reminding you that you were suspended not that you left it.
//edit: You were part of Sindhi Army not us, if I am not wrong, you wanted to stay with them so I respected that you were with them. I would agree you've spent time with us but not inside the PL.
It is good to see you've got a safe side. Out of 100 illegal commits, you say 1 of them was punished. what about rest of 99 ? An example, Why was combot not banned when he was wall hacking infront of ye all ? Doom_killer was laughing on discord voice chat while watching him in game.

And now asking a question from Fulton, you were with this us at very starting stage, that time you were not a PL. And reminding you that you were suspended not that you left it.
//edit: You were part of Sindhi Army not us, if I am not wrong, you wanted to stay with them so I respected that you were with them. I would agree you've spent time with us but not inside the PL.
I was SA from the very beginning. You guys created PL Channel on discord which I joined, From nowhere I was given PL Member rank in discord. Because I used to play with all of you. What I want to say, I never requested it and I never denied it. .......... So in future I just stopped playing with ye all.

So just upon the request, .............................
You were never part of PL(Pakistani Legend's) , Yeah you used to speak to us on daily basis for sure in DU discord channel. You said you were PL, Provide information, announcement of you joining Pakistani legends group as you lied at the start of the topic.
BOLD: I never said I'm PL. It were you guys who repeatedly PMed me use PL tag around VC-MP. Now fun fact, I never used PL tag with my nick. Check out PL Discord Logs. You'll find the chat easily.
RED: Reminding you that this announcement system or informing players publicly that someone has joined/left or anything was initiated after I stopped playing with ye.

The conclusion can be, we used to play all together.

they started advertising EA in EC and sometimes EAD
This statement is also false.................................................
As I mentioned earlier, I've got the proof:
https://i.imgur.com/7XGS0zP.png
https://i.imgur.com/upa3idH.png

The other experience
with PL is about their hack testing/using, ..............................................
I think you shouldn't mention PL here as your experience was specifically with me as per your reply, i have some sort of issue of memorizing stuff, ...............................................
Yes. I told you that I've got these tools. Which is usual. If you see, most of VC-MP Players have got it. It doesn't ever mean the player himself is not clean (hacker) or smthng. I gave you these tools AFTER you asked me in a polite way that you need these tools for testing and, you'd hand over it to stormeus so that he can find the solution to remove/disable these hacks.
https://i.imgur.com/98bKnfk.png
https://i.imgur.com/mi7SQdb.png

The same way, Doom_killer asked me and I gave to him as well. I've given these tools to one of EC staff member as well. So that he can identify the hackers easily. It doesn't mean he'll start using it for his advantage. Oh yea, I got these tools from one of TRC Members. so TRC's are hackerx.

Testing is never wrong. You did test and found it works fine. But, You guys started using it to get advantage over others which is never fine.

The other experience
but at the same time other PL members were allowed to use rocket glitch ..................................
Just like sevrin gave you answer, And for this hassle, we added Auto-Ban system for various stuff, .............................
I don't think I've to repeat myself. Check my reply to Sevrin's quote.

The other experience
Another thing PL - Pakistani Legends its is named as, but they used to offend Sindhi's - Part of Pakistani Nation and I am one of them.
Maybe you have very little knowledge regarding Pakistani Legends, Let me help you, In Pakistani Legends we have brothers from all around the Pakistan, Some are Khan's / Sindhi / Punjabi / Balochi / Gilgity , it's your mentality that you think this way. we all are brothers and live example is Pakistani legends.
And my Thulli Gui, i don't remember saying anything which was offensive for sindhi's But still i apologize .
Name any Sindhi member in PL. I'll wait.  Don't just say that Combot and Tim are Sindhi. They maybe speak Sindhi a bit, but they aren't.
You guys consider all equal, and what you've just called me here isn't racial right ? Great brother. If you check my reply, I haven't ever abused any.

The other experience
This will be my last reply on this topic which is already ruined , if you have any queries or anything which you felt bad , you can contact me, we can solve those matters out, and it's not only for Fulton, it's for everyone whoever thinks that i've done some mistake or so.
* FulToN_619 Claps.

To Devil: Don't say I didn't get permission from you for posting PMs.

as you mentioned you are doing something .......................................

Let me clear one thing here This fulton aka thulli GUI was never part of PL cause he likes asslicking and we wont allow asslickers in our community cause it ruins the community image... another thing is fulton tried to be a part of PL but we denied and he cried for months then he joined MDs cause he is a pro chukku KID ( actually i am not against of MD cause we PL stands for Unity) and he became againts us i dont know why MDs are jealous of PL
 Members from Many Countries.
This is how PLs communicate with each other. Racism, abusive, misbehaving etc. If you think your reply makes me go rage, then you are wrong mate. You just supported me and gave me 2 minutes of laugh. Thanks for that.
« Last Edit: May 28, 2019, 07:14:34 pm by FulToN_619 »
Winner Winner x 9 Pwnt Pwnt x 2 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

fulton (the hardest lagger on vcmp, I can't touch him)

ripmemes

• Crazy Man
  • we just here for ripmemes.
    • View Profile
who's neutron?? and R4H33L? and kusanagi? and the list goes on...
those dudes appearing from nowhere and at this exact point of time in this forum just to participate in this drama? wat. Is this some sort of magnet hehehehehehehe

Meanwhile other newbies are applying for VU and getting denied whereas everyone else is disputing in this topic without giving a single shit. too much priority given to this topic? right.
Brain Donor Brain Donor x 5 (list)

زيدي ميلي ! زيدي دوري

WiLsOn

• Crazy Man
  • First in battle last in retreat.
    • View Profile
8 pages with long ass replies and I still don't know what the bloody fuck is going on. :\
Agree Agree x 2 Funny Funny x 6 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

Niko

• Crazy Man
  • Arrebatao dando vuelta en la jeepeta🎶
    • View Profile
this thread becomes a trash talk.
Agree Agree x 3 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

Playing since 2012 |EA Admin|LW's Mod|UA Admin|MK CTF Admin|RTV Mod|Omega-DM Manager|VCCNR Head-Admin|OSK Simple DM Admin|VCDC 5|VCDC 6|Vicewar 5|Vicewar 7|Vicewar 8|

lederhos

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
those dudes appearing from nowhere and at this exact point of time in this forum just to participate in this drama? wat. Is this some sort of magnet hehehehehehehe

Meanwhile other newbies are applying for VU and getting denied whereas everyone else is disputing in this topic without giving a single shit. too much priority given to this topic? right.

same old panzer, busta, straight busta

putting his nose and adding senseless comments where no one has ever said his name

damn boy, ain't that easy to improve for this guy
Agree Agree x 2 Disagree Disagree x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 2 (list)

[0] [VU]BliTz: lederhoes sounds like trump

credits to ponky ponky

ripmemes

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile

putting his nose and adding senseless comments where no one has ever said his name

Hey sir, I read your post carefully and it has come to my mind that I must respond to what is being said:

I understand your point of saying that, it is really true that I am getting involved in some topic that I don't belong to but can't you tell the same thing about yourself in the last pages? Here are some examples of some posts that are no different than mine
tony stark dies
and this:
PL - Poland

thx.

what is this fucking supposed to mean? does it have any relation to the topic? did anybody say your name? Nope, it is clearly for sarcasm, so it is for my post,I only intended to be funny and make jokes, just like you.

What's wrong with you people? what I did is just give an opinion about the matter, with no intention to offend, why don't you show any single respect to it?
why do you only quote me? between all of the non-sense comments in here, do you have any personal problem with me? or is it a new mentality that makes you so hostile and stubborn.
No rules prohibit me from that and since I didn't fucking harm anybody, didn't break the rules and didn't even act like an asshole, what is the fucking problem? PLEASE FUCKING TELL ME WHAT IS THE PROBLEM. the topic is bullshit so what is going to hurt if I post some ironic stuff like that?
I posted few things before and some people showed intolerance to it, but I kept quite. and here comes lederhos with the stroke that broke the camel's back,
Listen guys, use your common sense, imagine if any other user posted the same thing, would you say anything about the matter, most likely not! because it doesn't bother any of you, the post is clear sarcastic, admit it, you hate me, for some reason that I am not going to ask you about, if you want me to leave the community, just say it. and I will leave for once and for all.

I thought I apologized and we became friends again, but that doesn't sound right, I posted something out of innocence, and gave my opinion like any other user did, which is harmless. but no respect is shown to me in particular...
I hope my point is clear here, and this message is for all of you, I know you all hate me, including players that I don't even know, which is heart-touching and saddening.
« Last Edit: May 28, 2019, 10:52:44 pm by PANZER24 »
Brain Donor Brain Donor x 4 (list)

زيدي ميلي ! زيدي دوري

Thomas

• Crazy Man
  • Death awaits you always
    • View Profile

Hey sir, I read your post carefully and it has come to my mind that I must respond to what is being said:

I understand your point of saying that, it is really true that I am getting involved in some topic that I don't belong to but can't you tell the same thing about yourself in the last pages?
tony stark dies
what is this fucking supposed to mean? does it have any relation to the topic? did anybody say your name? Nope, it is clearly for sarcasm, so it is for my post,I only intended to be funny and make jokes, just like you.

What's wrong with you people? what I did is just give an opinion about the matter, with no intention to offend, why don't you show any single respect to it?
why do you only quote me? between all of the non-sense comments in here, do you have any personal problem with me? or is it a new mentality that makes you so hostile and stubborn.
No rules prohibit me from that and since I didn't fucking harm anybody, didn't break the rules and didn't even act like an asshole, what is the fucking problem? PLEASE FUCKING TELL ME WHAT IS THE PROBLEM. the topic is bullshit so what is going to hurt if I post some ironic stuff like that?
I posted few things before and some people showed intolerance to it, but I kept quite. and here comes lederhos with the stroke that broke the camel's back,
Listen guys, use your common sense, imagine if any other user posted the same thing, would you say anything about the matter, most likely not! because it doesn't bother any of you, the post is clear sarcastic, admit it, you hate me, for some reason that I am not going to ask you about, if you want me to leave the community, just say it. and I will leave for once and for all.

I thought I apologized and we became friends again, but that doesn't sound right, I posted something out of innocence, and gave my opinion like any other user did, which is harmless. but no respect is shown to me in particular...
I hope my point is clear here, and this message is for all of you, I know you all hate me, including players that I don't even know, which is heart-touching and saddening.

Panzer just stop trying kid, do your homework and go sleep.
  • Captain America leads a new Avengers lineup
  • We'll time travel back to the first Avengers movie
  • Hawkeye will become Ronin
  • Tony Stark builds his own Infinity Gauntlet
  • Professor Hulk will wield the 'Stark Gauntlet'
  • Iron Man has a kid
  • The death of Tony Stark
  • There'll be a scene with 'every character' in it
  • Pepper Potts set to suit up
  • Characters confirmed to be coming back from the dead
  • Panzer gets effed
  • Shuri becomes the new Black Panther​​
  • Thanos loses his head, literally

There's a difference between sarcasm and shit posting. i hope you understand
« Last Edit: May 28, 2019, 11:08:51 pm by Thomas »
Funny Funny x 1 Pwnt Pwnt x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 2 (list)

Vice War 8 Developer
Vice War 8 Web Master
Playing VC-MP Since 2009
Representing Miami Killers.
T4iVi3R | HeisenBerg | Thomas | Tom4S

lederhos

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile

I understand your point of saying that, it is really true that I am getting involved in some topic that I don't belong to but can't you tell the same thing about yourself in the last pages? Here are some examples of some posts that are no different than mine
tony stark dies
and this:
PL - Poland

thx.

ohh God, I will SMD this one cuz I ain't reading the whole shit buddie, your arguments are quite often illogical.

I answered to Wilson with a funny quote, that's the only thing I have done in this topic so far, meanwhile you are just trying to look for a response which nobody will give, you trynna look like the mature and focused guy in here when you ain't lol

I don't know if I have some sort of retardism or whatever, but I didn't see any funny thing in your comment, you trynna look tough in front of us leading the way when you ain't nothing lol, just don't put your nose in here, you should difference what is humour and what's not, believe me, only thing you have done so far with those long topics is embarrase yourself with invalid shits and senseless crap, like trying to appear smart or clever, also don't come like if we were trying to pull you down or whatever, what I said is legit and true, you putted your nose where nobody has said" hey panzer come here tell us what to do" meanwhile I was quoting my friend wilson who made a question, did you quote anyone out there? look at yourself buddie, before trying to appear as a victim, just shut up, there are times in which people expect a joke and there are times in which they don't, it's about where and when you should put your nose and where you shouldn't, you have been told off soooo many times in here but you haven't learnt clever guy, don't mind posting another senseless reply because I ain't reading it, this topic has been long enough to bring my ass to lengthen it even more lol, I don't like being rude but fuck man, I am too old for this childish crap..

PD: changing the rates from brain donor to disagree does not mean any kind of enhancement, just saying
« Last Edit: May 28, 2019, 11:19:17 pm by leder99 »
Pwnt Pwnt x 2 Informative Informative x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

[0] [VU]BliTz: lederhoes sounds like trump

credits to ponky ponky

ripmemes

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
you didn't answer my question, my post clearly has nothing to do with me being clever, tough or anything, just look at this:

you are telling me it is not sarcastic and I am trying to look tough? yeah I should look tough with that "hehehehehehe"
now here is the definition of shitposting:
Shitposting is posting large amounts of content of "aggressively, ironically, and trollishly poor quality" to an online forum or social network, in some cases intended to derail discussions or otherwise make the site unusable to its regular visitors.

so yes let's check your post:
I don't know if I have some sort of retardism or whatever
I didn't call you a retard, I talked to you with common sense and respect, sir.
you trynna look tough in front of us leading the way when you ain't nothing lol
you know nothing about me irl. I am as equal as you in this community.
only thing you have done so far with those long topics is embarrase yourself with invalid shits and senseless crap, like trying to appear smart or clever
senseless crap? it isn't even a thing, it is just a comment about the situation.
you putted your nose where nobody has said" hey panzer come here tell us what to do" meanwhile I was quoting my friend wilson who made a question, did you quote anyone out there? look at yourself buddie, before trying to appear as a victim, just shut up, there are times in which people expect a joke and there are times in which they don't, it's about where and when you should put your nose and where you shouldn't
As long as my post is harm-free, there is nothing that bothers, I see it funny, you don't, every one has his own sense of humour.
and please at least be respectful, like I do, you are in no position whatsoever to tell me to shut up, you're not my father.
you have been told off soooo many times in here but you haven't learnt clever guy, don't mind posting another senseless reply because I ain't reading it, this topic has been long enough to bring my ass to lengthen it even more lol, I don't like being rude but fuck man, I am too old for this childish crap..
Twice, about the same thing, that's true, but why are they counted as shitposting? it is purely giving an opinion, I GAVE AN OPINION, like piterus did about the PM exposure thing, I gave my opinion about the state of VCMP, and now I ironically mentioned the outsiders. How can that be counted as shitposting? shitposting is like spamming, insulting etc but I never did anything
also you are in no position to tell me not to post anything else to refute your post, act like a mature person and forget about my fucking age? maintain a peaceful conversation please and don't call me "childish" while you are actually -judging by your way of talking- childish
Brain Donor Brain Donor x 2 (list)

زيدي ميلي ! زيدي دوري

stormeus

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • VC:MP Developer
    • View Profile
    • GTA VICE CITY Respective owner
Hi everyone, long time no see. I'm locking this thread now as it has long outlived its usefulness. I've skimmed through eight pages and the only thing that really stands out are "laggot" and "ass licker" accusations against specific people. If you all want to discuss whether admins are too biased, try to keep the conversation on topic next time.
Agree Agree x 9 Funny Funny x 4 Winner Winner x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

<krystianoo> stormeus do good job
<krystianoo> with recent update
<krystianoo> if not agree; jeb yourself in head
<Avenger> yesterday you said death to stormeus
<karan> double standard krystianoo
<karan> he called him fake prophet too
<krystianoo> sure fake prophet
<krystianoo> but with recent updates real

Charley

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
Hey Stormy! One final note - yaaay, drama. I actually delight in seeing drama threads posted on the forum because it's evidence that VC:MP is still alive :D
Agree Agree x 1 Funny Funny x 17 Winner Winner x 3 Informative Informative x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

Writer of excessively long posts