April 27, 2024, 05:16:30 pm

Author Topic: Application - JeaN  (Read 2306 times)

JeaNN.

• Likes to post
  • ''La desesperación es parte del fracaso''
    • View Profile
Application - JeaN
« on: February 22, 2016, 04:36:53 pm »
Which game are you applying for, VC:MP, SA:MP, LU or all?: VC:MP

Nick: JeaN

Previous Nicks: JeaN_dr, J34NG4M3R

Timezone/Country: (UTC-04:00) Georgetown, La Paz, San Juan, Dominican Republic

Do you speak English? Yes

Time you have played vcmp/samp: 2010

Previous clans: [TZK]: Left the clan, [OSK]: Left the clan, [SK]: Left the clan because it was inactive, [NK]: Left the clan for some reasons, [DP]: Left the clan for personal things, [CT]: Kicked for discussion, [Ru]: Left the clan because he had a problem with Zatch, [CO]: Left the clan because it was inactive, [DZ]: Left the clan for personal things

Do you use IRC: Yes, J34NG4M3R

Why you want to join VU: I want to join this clan because, It has the best teamwork in the whole VC:MP community, and also because some of my good friends are in this clan.

Favourite weapon: Python, Stubby, Shotgun, M60, Laser

Which VUs do you know: Punketo, MaTrIx, TzUnam, Shawn, Joker, Deadmau5, Angela, Freak, Sk, Hotdogcat, Riders, Fercho, Eazy, WiLsOn, Ferrari32, GangstaRas, aXXo, Veteran

Would you be interested in competing in clan wars?: Yes

« Last Edit: May 08, 2016, 03:42:35 am by stormeus »
Funny Funny x 2 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Gohan

• Vice War Contributor
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
Re: Application - JeaN
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2016, 05:19:07 pm »
Which VUs do you know: Punketo, MaTrIx, TzUnam, Shawn, Joker, Deadmau5, Angela, Freak, Sk, Hotdogcat, Riders, Fercho, Eazy, WiLsOn, Ferrari32, GangstaRas, aXXo, Veteran

Good Luck  O0
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Quote from: NewK
First of all, amazing work Berkley, we need more people like you in this community, people who are willing to go the extra mile to catch these cunts.

Dr.Shawn

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2016, 05:48:35 pm »
Hello good sir.
I don't know you.
BTW
Previous Nicks: JeaN_dr, J34NG4M3R
It could havebeen a yes straight away if the nick was Dr.JeaN (From x-Men)

EDIT: You head the guy below(stromeus)
Nie
« Last Edit: February 22, 2016, 06:50:35 pm by Dr.Shawn »
Funny Funny x 1 Informative Informative x 1 (list)

stormeus

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • VC:MP Developer
    • View Profile
    • GTA VICE CITY Respective owner
« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2016, 06:17:15 pm »
First of all, we told you not to apply for another three months, and to not apply to any other clans in that time, if you wanted to join. It's been one month.

Second of all, are you fucking serious, you copied your reason for joining VERBATIM from Aleksi's app, just like you copied your reason for joining in your last app from one of your applications to another clan.

Why you want to join VU: I want to join this clan because, It has the best teamwork in the whole VC:MP community, and also because some of my good friends are in this clan.

I'm honestly so frustrated with the constant dishonesty in your applications that I want to start a vote to ban you from applying.

Just to remind you of your previous applications:
  • January 2016 — applied after getting denied from TRC
  • November 2015 — omitted information from your app about previous clans and your other nicknames
  • October 2015 — lied about previous clans and how long you've been playing
  • September 2015 — applied directly after getting denied from various other clans
  • July 2015 — applied after getting denied from various other clans, while copying and pasting your reasons for joining from these other clan apps
  • March 2015 — applied after getting denied from DZ, omitting information about other nicknames
« Last Edit: February 22, 2016, 06:44:18 pm by stormeus »
Agree Agree x 1 Pwnt Pwnt x 3 Informative Informative x 2 (list)

<krystianoo> stormeus do good job
<krystianoo> with recent update
<krystianoo> if not agree; jeb yourself in head
<Avenger> yesterday you said death to stormeus
<karan> double standard krystianoo
<karan> he called him fake prophet too
<krystianoo> sure fake prophet
<krystianoo> but with recent updates real

QuarTz

• I Cheat My Brain While Exams
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 22, 2016, 06:38:03 pm »
Good Luck

Time is So Precious So Waste it Wisely
Iam Not  A Much Useless

CrediTs: SmD_ASSHOLE

Jokah

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Tomorrow is a loser's excuse, do it today.
    • View Profile
    • Vice City Cops & Robbers
« Reply #5 on: February 22, 2016, 06:58:02 pm »
He applied at RB too, I remember seeing his app, but now the clan and the forum is closed. No.

VCCNR Developer | VCDC 6 Coordinator | VU since 2015

Think 100 times before you take a decision, but once that decision is taken, stand by it as one man. - M.

TzUnam

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • I'm ~VU~ I NEVER LOSE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 22, 2016, 07:16:09 pm »
You had to wait longer.  my vote is NO

Give me Galletas

Zeeshan.Bhatti

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 22, 2016, 07:29:33 pm »
Brain Donor Brain Donor x 2 (list)

Current Experience: EC Admin.
Past Experience: LG Dev, VCDM Dev, SDC Admin, AvT Admin, Skylarks Admin, Skylarks cnr, ECS Admin.
Events:  EC Championship Referee, EC Ladder Admin, ViceWar VI Admin, EYE 3 Referee, ECKO Management, EYE4 Referee.
TRC Member - Since 03, May, 2017

ferrari32

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 22, 2016, 08:06:36 pm »
Okaaay so I fucked up with approving this lol
Denied.
Funny Funny x 1 (list)

-Proud member of VU since August 18 2011, SvM server Admin, Vice Legends server Admin, Playing VCMP for way too long to remember

stormeus

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • VC:MP Developer
    • View Profile
    • GTA VICE CITY Respective owner
« Reply #9 on: February 22, 2016, 10:37:56 pm »
The clan has decided to ban you from applying for the next three months due to frequent misrepresentation of your age, clan history, and previous nicks, your applications to other clans within a mere week or two of applying here several times, your behavior on servers which resulted in you being banned at least once, and because of this application, which was made despite us explicitly telling you not to apply for three months.

During this period, you will not be able to access the application panel or create new clan applications. Trying to circumvent this ban will likely result in an extension of your ban period, or an indefinite ban from applying.

Please take this time to review your own character and try to improve yourself, rather than hopping from clan to clan. In order for you to be accepted, you need to be willing to put an effort into your own application, without plagiarizing the words of others. You must also be willing to improve yourself on a personal level and engage with members of the clan, because admittedly, you don't seem to be getting along with any of our members particularly well.

Do not apply until May 22. If the forum still doesn't allow you to make an application by then, let a clan member know.
« Last Edit: May 08, 2016, 03:43:14 am by stormeus »
Funny Funny x 1 Winner Winner x 1 Pwnt Pwnt x 3 (list)

<krystianoo> stormeus do good job
<krystianoo> with recent update
<krystianoo> if not agree; jeb yourself in head
<Avenger> yesterday you said death to stormeus
<karan> double standard krystianoo
<karan> he called him fake prophet too
<krystianoo> sure fake prophet
<krystianoo> but with recent updates real