May 02, 2024, 05:59:54 am

Author Topic: Happy Birthday Sephiroth  (Read 2345 times)

Kelvin

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
    • Miami Killers
Re: Happy Birthday Sephiroth
« Reply #15 on: May 18, 2012, 01:20:16 pm »
Yo nigger happy birthday :)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Ryne

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Winning feels better when you take a little damage
    • View Profile
    • VUmania
« Reply #16 on: May 18, 2012, 01:49:22 pm »
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

aXXo

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 18, 2012, 02:01:28 pm »
Happy Birthday

habla

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 18, 2012, 02:30:11 pm »
HBD

son_of_habla VCMP sucks
habla ey, that's how I met your mother

GRAND

• Crazy Man
  • VC:MP Polish Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 18, 2012, 03:45:38 pm »
Najlepszego man

asd

Inferno

• Crazy Man
  • Frontline-battles! :D
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 18, 2012, 03:49:20 pm »
Happy birthday.

Metalord

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 18, 2012, 03:53:26 pm »
happy birthday :)

WiLsOn

• Crazy Man
  • First in battle last in retreat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 18, 2012, 04:01:34 pm »

1n5aN1aC

• Likes to post
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 18, 2012, 04:08:34 pm »

L.O.G.G

**[TZ_T]D!4Z killed [TZ_R]Rathan (Shotgun)(Torso)
 **[1][TZ_R]Rathan: shit my cock sucks
**[TZ_T]D!4Z killed [TZ_R]Rathan(M60)(Body)
  **[1][TZ_R]Rathan: shit i suck
**[TZ_R]Rathan died.(Unknown)
  **[1][TZ_R]Rathan: sucks

[NYB]HONEY_SINGH: toilet is fast i cant hold

Zeke

• Crazy Man
  • VC:MP and LU beta tester
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 18, 2012, 05:41:10 pm »
Happy Birthday fahim!  ;D
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
*Zeke runs

InstallHook(0x405AC0,(DWORD)CantFindFuckingAnim,0x405A95,
CantFindFuckingAnim_HookJmpCode,sizeof(CantFindFuckingAnim_HookJmpCode));
-------------------------------------------------
[00:41:12] <~Murdock> actually just transfering files
[00:41:16] <~Murdock> sounds, clientscripts etc
[00:42:05] <heekzs> what transfer method you uses
[00:43:03] <~Murdock> speed of light

Sephiroth

« Reply #25 on: May 18, 2012, 08:56:40 pm »
happy birthday two-faced faggot, retarded hipocryte, you suck and you will always suck, known fact
what...the...fuck?

You can't even properly spell hypocrite and you call me retarded. Nice one douchebag. Way to end a friendship so quickly too. As far as I know you and I have always been cool. If you wanna take some hearsay and act on it immediately without first approaching me go ahead then. Asshole. Enjoy the rest of your day.

thanks to the rest

wep
« Last Edit: May 18, 2012, 08:58:12 pm by Sephiroth »
Cannot rate own posts

Knucis

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 18, 2012, 09:03:26 pm »
DAMN, didnt check this board out. Happy birthday!

buda

« Reply #27 on: May 19, 2012, 11:35:32 am »
happy birthday two-faced faggot, retarded hipocryte, you suck and you will always suck, known fact
what...the...fuck?

You can't even properly spell hypocrite and you call me retarded. Nice one douchebag. Way to end a friendship so quickly too. As far as I know you and I have always been cool. If you wanna take some hearsay and act on it immediately without first approaching me go ahead then. Asshole. Enjoy the rest of your day.

thanks to the rest

wep

i dont give a damn the way i spell/type HIPOCRITE, DO YOU LIKE IT MRISPEAKENGLISHSOWELL, HIPOCRITE DO YOU LIKE IT, FAGGOT? you're the first one who were acting cool infrot of me, but you werent that cool behind me, yeah you might not know what im talking about hijo de puta, but i dont give a damn either

friendship? i have never been your friend, just you to let you know faggot, i just tried to act as nice as i could only because, back when you were a xe manager you LOVED to abuse your powers and get ppl who didnt really do anything wrong in trouble, ie setting armour randomly in the server through rcon, gettign butthurt and kicking/banning ppl for no reason, if i got any argument with back then it would have eld me to a demotion or even a ban, all of this with your incredible capacity to fuck ppl up with your lies, everyone knows your probably the big power abuser on this community

now that you are nothing that can really affect me i just dont give a shit about you, you could die tomorrow and i  wouldnt waste a single tear from my eye, hijo de puta. i wish you if you havent yet a very bad birthday party, i also wish you get assfucked by some nigger or tranny i even heard you like that kind of sex, oh well i respect that

and one more thing i hope you stay inactive for the rest of vcmp, till it dies please your only presence makes me vomit, sephicock.
Cannot rate own posts

Sephiroth

« Reply #28 on: May 19, 2012, 08:10:03 pm »
what...the...fuck?

thanks to the rest

wep

i dont give a damn the way i spell/type HIPOCRITE, DO YOU LIKE IT MRISPEAKENGLISHSOWELL, HIPOCRITE DO YOU LIKE IT, FAGGOT? you're the first one who were acting cool infrot of me, but you werent that cool behind me, yeah you might not know what im talking about hijo de puta, but i dont give a damn either

friendship? i have never been your friend, just you to let you know faggot, i just tried to act as nice as i could only because, back when you were a xe manager you LOVED to abuse your powers and get ppl who didnt really do anything wrong in trouble, ie setting armour randomly in the server through rcon, gettign butthurt and kicking/banning ppl for no reason, if i got any argument with back then it would have eld me to a demotion or even a ban, all of this with your incredible capacity to fuck ppl up with your lies, everyone knows your probably the big power abuser on this community

now that you are nothing that can really affect me i just dont give a shit about you, you could die tomorrow and i  wouldnt waste a single tear from my eye, hijo de puta. i wish you if you havent yet a very bad birthday party, i also wish you get assfucked by some nigger or tranny i even heard you like that kind of sex, oh well i respect that

and one more thing i hope you stay inactive for the rest of vcmp, till it dies please your only presence makes me vomit, sephicock.

lol you seem mad

also you had no reason to fear a ban from me. I only ban people who deserve it. for the reasons they deserve the ban.. i dont cover shit up and i never have. I still swear by the fact (even if its been proven that i didnt do it already) that i did not set armor through rcon on anyone. You're assuming way too much because one idea got in your little spanish cocksucking head that loves to wander.

Your threats and death wishes don't credit your post in any way whatsoever.
Grow up.

Cannot rate own posts

ferrari32

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: May 19, 2012, 08:42:33 pm »
Did they start putting that in birthday cards?  ;D

-Proud member of VU since August 18 2011, SvM server Admin, Vice Legends server Admin, Playing VCMP for way too long to remember