Author Topic: Angela  (Read 4044 times)

morphine

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
Re: Angela
« Reply #15 on: July 16, 2015, 09:38:26 pm »
A friendly and mature girl :)

who know's how to deal.   O0

I wouldn't call her whore if she dident do to me, But wait why are you defending her? and attacking me? I can't revenge from her if she did bad to me? Please, go read my topic in VU board about attitude and that headache, there's a reason why I am doing this to her, Actually , She started the fight, because of her envy,you obviously need a friendly Angela the one loves all, Sorry I can't change my self, I am like this, Defending my self from sl*ts and g*ys, and that what people do often right?
If someone hates you, will you asslick him? of course not if you have a good personality, but only if you are an asslicker you will follow him and ask him to be your friend a lot of times, And ask him to do not shoot you in game, If I am not skilled in Game, and I get killed by the SSs, and Diana, the people who hates me because they are playing VC:MP years ago, I really do not give up, I can let them make spree on me, but I never give up, many times they made a video about me in youtube, often *Rape Angela*, maybe cuz I am new in VC:MP, well a year doesnt doesnt mean I am new, and in same time doesnt mean I am old...
well, I will say a part of that topic in VU private board, cuz many NON-VUs needs know why I've bad attitude with diana and some SSs.
"I can't absorb what's happening with the SSs and diana, does someone said to them bad about me?
many of them disappoints me, Danniel and Shemiqq, best friend and best countrymate... and also Diana she was reason why I am in VU in VC:MP and also my self to beeing a gamer, when I saw her playing strongly I would like to be like her I asked her months ago to be my friend, she accepted and we became a best friends, she added me in fb and we were always disscusing about VC:MP and real life subjects, but pff, when I joined VU she blocked me in fb and also left VU...
diana, if you read the topic say the answer to my question, if you do not speak English just translate, and Ryozuo say this to diana if she dident absorb what I said... I try  to became with you like old moments if you need, If you stop hating me  ;) well I do not hate anyone because VC:MP is just a game where you need find friends, and attack other people in game, is just for enjoy not for hate  :)
I am saying this, because many VUs.. Started thinking that I've changed.. yes maybe I did, but I still friendly with people who loves me, you did not notice that I am friendly with you guys? that's because you love me(I think so), and I do same to you, I think you also guys will do same, right? pff make your self in my position, of course you will be friendly with ppl who loves  you and unfriendly with haters.. right?
and about SSs,TBH,I tried to solve my problems with one of them "Danniel" who was friend, and suddenly started hating me, I made this topic, But sadly.. the tards do not give any respect to a girl.. a noob comments only.. Do you think I need friendly with thoose guys VUs?
well, I do not want haters, Cuz I do not hate anyone by the way, Maybe I had not to say *puta* to diana, but she act bad with me, and by this I need say sorry, I am not asslicking but I try to be friendly with haters and that what VUs need, right?  ;)
You can continue insulting me, SSs, diana and your boyfriend, My ignore to you will show my level, and yours.
and P.S: sorry cuz I posted this newspaper here, in this Topic for *Fun logs*, I just explained to Ferrari and others, and especially the NON-VUs, why I am acting like this.
                                                                                                  Thanks  :)

You mistaked me with your sister,mate & You had no answer for such an insult you uneducated imbecile C:

A friendly and mature girl :)

who know's how to deal.   O0

ye
Agree Agree x 1 Funny Funny x 1 Pwnt Pwnt x 2 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Angela

• Vice Underdogs (Inactive)
  • Crazy Man
  • failure is not falling down but refusing to get up
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 16, 2015, 10:14:46 pm »
ye
I thought you would say the contrary o: , Thanks Morphine  :)
Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

ferrari32

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 17, 2015, 01:24:03 pm »
Please leave your PMS state behavior out of the video game.
Goes for Morphine too.

-Proud member of VU since August 18 2011, SvM server Admin, Vice Legends server Admin, Playing VCMP for way too long to remember

morphine

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 17, 2015, 04:04:59 pm »
Please leave your PMS state behavior out of the video game.
Goes for Morphine too.

not sure what you're on about son but I wouldn't want to discuss it here either :thumbsup:
« Last Edit: July 17, 2015, 04:12:02 pm by Morphine »
Agree Agree x 1 (list)

Angela

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 18, 2015, 12:34:21 am »

maxorator

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 19, 2015, 05:26:47 pm »
Stay positive. :)
Agree Agree x 2 Winner Winner x 2 Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

morphine

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 19, 2015, 06:46:59 pm »
Agree Agree x 1 (list)

Angela

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 19, 2015, 07:30:46 pm »

FinchDon

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 27, 2015, 06:09:44 am »
Good Girl
Brain Donor Brain Donor x 2 (list)

Shemiqq

• Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 27, 2015, 05:19:57 pm »

DiscoW

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 03, 2015, 08:29:49 pm »
You're nice. A friendly and mature girl.   ;)

Gaming Code: kthxbai!

Angela

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 07, 2016, 08:23:35 pm »
Bump.

WiLsOn

• Crazy Man
  • First in battle last in retreat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: April 07, 2016, 08:24:03 pm »
pero girl.  O0
Winner Winner x 1 (list)

Thijn

• Forum Administrator
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: April 07, 2016, 08:29:21 pm »
Full member.
Agree Agree x 1 (list)

I'm not totally useless,
I can be used as an bad example ;)

"Never do Today, What you can do Tomorrow"

Jokah

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Tomorrow is a loser's excuse, do it today.
    • View Profile
    • Vice City Cops & Robbers
« Reply #29 on: April 07, 2016, 08:35:28 pm »
gamer girl
Agree Agree x 1 (list)

VCCNR Developer | VCDC 6 Coordinator | VU since 2015

Think 100 times before you take a decision, but once that decision is taken, stand by it as one man. - M.