April 16, 2024, 09:19:55 am

Author Topic: Left  (Read 6085 times)

Norman4354

Left
« on: August 03, 2018, 01:25:29 pm »
I am leaving solely due to getting no promotion in clan. Despite being in VU for over a period of 1 year, I haven't received my promotion and my fellow VU recruits were promoted slowly and gradually. I have no regret leaving VU behind and going forward in my life. This was all of my vcmp career and I am ending it today. I wish good luck to everyone who is part of this clan and other players who are part of this community. I have no intention of coming back to VU anymore as I know some people are against me and I don't think I can proceed in between such people. Don't forget to delete my account as well because I don't want to leave of my memory behind in this clan.
Agree Agree x 3 Disagree Disagree x 2 Funny Funny x 7 Friendly Friendly x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 15 (list)
Cannot rate own posts

CHE_JoOoOoO^

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Struggling to do my best!
    • View Profile
Re: Left
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2018, 01:35:44 pm »
Man good luck in your future..I am so sad man.
Wish you the best.
Funny Funny x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 2 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

WiLsOn

• Crazy Man
  • First in battle last in retreat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2018, 01:45:30 pm »
Trust me, no one cares about your leaving.
Agree Agree x 1 Disagree Disagree x 2 Funny Funny x 6 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

DronZ

• Vice Underdogs (Inactive)
  • Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2018, 01:54:05 pm »
Good luck in the future.
Informative Informative x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 2 (list)

RajPut

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • خطائیں عمرِ رفتہ کی، سزائیں عمرِ حاضر کو
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 03, 2018, 02:12:35 pm »
Idk why people care about promotion too much..

Anyways, goodluck for your future mate. :)
Agree Agree x 1 (list)

Pakistan!
Zindabad!

Wanna share your opinion about me? https://viceunderdogs.com/index.php?topic=8850

Siezer

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 03, 2018, 02:18:29 pm »
I was expecting this topic way back after the conversation between us but there's no issue that you've made decesion now. Since you've made choice to depart from this clan, I'll go ahead and put forward a few more reasons for which you've left. In fact, these are the reasons for the delayed prmotion of yours ,you've been very lusty and eager to attain ranks in every possible way you can and for that purpose he has contacted a fair amount of people including Ryne, Zeeshan, Mashreq, Aaron, I (Siezer) and maybe a few more on the list which I'm not aware of. All of us suggested this fella to work on the factors which the staff detest and which are required for you to join them but he all in all overlooked those points and kept asking on daily basis which i think wasn't a good move and further made me speak to Aaron often about it.

I kept supporting him up till then and went ahead commencing his promotion topic in which, I've got to known about him asking for ranks by Ryne which was disappointing and for which we made his promotion on hold yet I spoke to Norman and told him to work on this factor and avoid asking people for the ranks. Told Norman that, I'd start his promotion topic once again later when he will be fixing the witless actions done by him recently but he started acting weird and refused to accept any promotion, evidence:

At the end of the day, you will only experience the flavour and pleasure of promotion if it's earned by the hard work and effort rather then requesting for it. I hope, you will work on these factors instead of cursing me right now for revealing the truth lol.

Agree Agree x 4 Informative Informative x 5 (list)

Siezer

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 03, 2018, 02:19:33 pm »
Appologies for double posting as there's no option for editing my post. Here's the evidence:

GoRcEE

• Crazy Man
  • Paid my dues
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 03, 2018, 02:26:00 pm »
Sad to hear, Good luck brother!

KILLERX.

« Reply #8 on: August 03, 2018, 02:35:48 pm »
Dude I rated agree on your post before reading siezer reply and what siezer posted makes sense asking for ranks from everyone not going to help you and you leaving a clan which gave you a chance to gain some experience by taking you in vw staff
Agree Agree x 1 (list)
Cannot rate own posts

Shadow.Jack^

• Fanatic
  • Polar Bear
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 03, 2018, 02:37:26 pm »
Dude,you should not had loose your hope to get promotion.It takes the time and that time depends on your patience,work,ethics and loyalty towards VU.
Agree Agree x 2 (list)

Febulous.

• Vice Underdog Rookie
  • Crazy Man
  • Hi ....
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 03, 2018, 03:00:18 pm »

RoyStang's Art

OmaRosh

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Always Kaizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 03, 2018, 03:16:28 pm »
Unpredictable.. you lost it all man good luck

"Never fight close to omarosh..."

Trex

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • You will not win, cause I will not lose.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 03, 2018, 03:33:03 pm »
Totally wrong decision taken by you. You should be caring about being in the clan and not leaving it for a useless rank or tag.
Agree Agree x 1 (list)

nawghty_boy

• Fanatic
  • I'm sorry my fault, i forgot you're an idiot :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 03, 2018, 03:35:54 pm »

OmaRosh

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Always Kaizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 03, 2018, 03:36:17 pm »
I am leaving solely due to getting no promotion in clan. Despite being in VU for over a period of 1 year, I haven't received my promotion and my fellow VU recruits were promoted slowly and gradually.
Didn't you see trex? 😂
Funny Funny x 5 Winner Winner x 1 (list)

"Never fight close to omarosh..."