April 27, 2024, 05:09:44 pm

Author Topic: unfair judgement/disadvantage/biased/racism  (Read 1310 times)

SaMiR^

• View Profile
Re: unfair judgement/disadvantage/biased/racism
« Reply #15 on: September 07, 2020, 09:46:15 pm »
You were actually acting pretty dumb syne as could be shown in the different logs we have on this topic, about myself threatening you about kicking you for saying "trash", thats false.

Morphine started using Stubby and killed you two times, you started moaning about morph not using the same wep as you and well thats allowed thats written on main rules what weps can you use and those that you cant. Yo ustarted delaying the match right there, you were also moaning at some point because you couldnt switch between weps while the round was going on after the !countdown.

I also removed you from the round because you had lost the match already and we didnt have the time to stand your bullshit about how you couldnt switch weps when you used both shotgun and stubby in several different rounds in the other two sets, perhaps you had no clue about that you already lost the match but the third round where you made us wait for over 5 min crying and moaning around had no impact on the final outcome as krystianoo said.

Also i can see the way you omitted you were losing 4-1 and 3-1 to morph while he was dominating you quite easily and you typed !afk for over a minute then you came back and killed him so easily, but it looks like your "cheat" boost doesnt last for too long hehehe as you ended up losing either way, you should reprimand your friend/cheat dealer Hunting who you are always defending in every server about the faulty tools he could have provided you.

I don't think anyone wants to hear a word from a biased delusional person like you, Firstly grow up and learn how to judge people without being biased towards them, then you can speak here

and i've posted proofs of that, unlike you trashtalking and debunking things based on your own fake-ideas which VU will believe
Brain Donor Brain Donor x 3 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

JuaN.

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 07, 2020, 09:50:57 pm »
What you just wrote about krystianoo proves that you are lying about how he was trying to help morphine along with me, because ingame the only one you were praising was krystianoo, saying that he was fair and unbiased but in the other hand i was being the biased admin. Why did you change your opinion all of a sudden?
« Last Edit: September 07, 2020, 09:53:02 pm by JuaN. »
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

SaMiR^

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 07, 2020, 09:57:24 pm »
What you just wrote about krystianoo proves that you are lying about how he was trying to help morphine along with me, because ingame the only one you were praising was krystianoo, saying that he was fair and unbiased but in the other hand i was being the biased admin. Why did you change your opinion all of a sudden?

of course Krystiano'll be biased towrads me especially that if he made me lose to morphine = he won't lose to me once again in the next round, it's pretty obvious, or  maybe to not expose himself, he might've told you to do the work for him  which'll hide the prospect of him being biased to not lose again.

PS https://imgur.com/a/A983guC you can see how he said " EVERYONE WILL LAG THERE"  @krystiano just do better bro.... it's pretty obvious
« Last Edit: September 07, 2020, 10:00:07 pm by SaMiR^ »
Brain Donor Brain Donor x 4 (list)

JuaN.

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 07, 2020, 10:11:36 pm »
Man i dont really know what to think but in those logs you provided i can clearly see how i was asking you the following:

-why cant you play on this duel arena ?(laggercave)
-give us a proper reason
-and we may reconsider it

Yet you didnt give us a proper reason but just moaning, crying and chatting the chat in arabic instead of typing r making us all wait for your bullshit, you are out from vcdc and there will be no rematch if thats what you are waiting for, get over it.
« Last Edit: September 07, 2020, 10:20:10 pm by JuaN. »
Late Late x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

SaMiR^

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 07, 2020, 10:18:28 pm »
Mar i dont really know what to think but in those logs you provided i can clearly see how i was asking you the following:

-why cant you play on this duel arena ?(laggercave)
-give us a proper reason
-and we may reconsider it

Yet you didnt give us a proper reason but just moaning, crying and chatting the chat in arabic instead of typing r making us all wait for your bullshit, you are out from vcdc and there will be no rematch if thats what you are waiting for, get over it.

you're literally just changing the subject here, we're talking about krystiano, not you, for you i've already provided a lot of logs where you was being biased, stop changing the subject to act smart, you think everyone has 0 iq and blind?
Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

WiLsOn

• Crazy Man
  • First in battle last in retreat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 07, 2020, 10:38:34 pm »
Hey Syne bro, if you were given a choice whether you want a rematch with Morphine or you want them to get punished? what will be your choice?

Arguing like that will lead to nothing I would love to hear your answer.

SaMiR^

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 07, 2020, 11:13:14 pm »
Hey Syne bro, if you were given a choice whether you want a rematch with Morphine or you want them to get punished? what will be your choice?

Arguing like that will lead to nothing I would love to hear your answer.
Yes. I want a fair match with morphine in normal cage and i would like to have a non-biased refree who's good at his job.

« Last Edit: September 07, 2020, 11:31:14 pm by SaMiR^ »

morphine

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 07, 2020, 11:47:37 pm »
I don't agree with your offer because (to me) it still seems like you're trying to get people to sympathize with your own inability to beat me, but my fate rests with the management team.
Pwnt Pwnt x 2 (list)

SaMiR^

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 08, 2020, 12:05:00 am »
I don't agree with your offer because (to me) it still seems like you're trying to get people to sympathize with your own inability to beat me, but my fate rests with the management team.

santiago was dq for his bad behaviour, and you must be thankful that you get a chance to rematch instead of getting dq
Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

WiLsOn

• Crazy Man
  • First in battle last in retreat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 08, 2020, 12:20:45 am »

santiago was dq for his bad behaviour, and you must be thankful that you get a chance to rematch instead of getting dq
Your behavior isn't good either, it wasn't good in game nor it is good here.

1. You insulted Juan, Morphine, Krys(VCDC staff)
2. You insulted VU and called them biased yet you ask them for help
3. You wasted everyones time just to get your rematch?

Topic should be locked because this whole topic is nothing but bullcrap.

P.S btw my offer wasn't really a offer I just wanted to show everyone this whole shit is/was about rematch and guess I wasn't wrong at all.
« Last Edit: September 08, 2020, 12:23:25 am by WiLsOn »

SaMiR^

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: September 08, 2020, 01:12:52 am »

Your behavior isn't good either, it wasn't good in game nor it is good here.

1. You insulted Juan, Morphine, Krys(VCDC staff)
2. You insulted VU and called them biased yet you ask them for help
3. You wasted everyones time just to get your rematch?

Topic should be locked because this whole topic is nothing but bullcrap.

P.S btw my offer wasn't really a offer I just wanted to show everyone this whole shit is/was about rematch and guess I wasn't wrong at all.

it's pretty stupid what you've said " i just wanted to show everyone this is about rematch", did you even read the topic? or even the title? i swear you are the worst at acting smart, do better bro, typical VU member who decides to close the case when it affects his clanmate,friend, VU is the worst community in whole vcmp.

PS : 

1 - look back at the replies + the images i provided of them abusing/being racist as well as biased
2 - VU is well known biased community full of kids yes "kids" because they handle things biasedly and that's what kids does...
3 - juan is the one who wasted our time setting up for krystiano's match with morphine,

it's just obvious bruh

anyways enjoy your shitty event with yourselfs, i knew from the beginning that this event isn't for everyone, it's just for VU/SS,

and that is already proven before not just now, just like when Juan accused Napeleon of using hacks just cuz he have high level of skill, and just like how he accused 3moree as well, and denied the app of GerZ and firecum because he knew they would have won the event easily, he's been cleaning the event of the pro players from the beginning, just to give himself or fulton the win...

many people were telling me even if you got to finals VU won't let you win, and i didn't listen to them, but looks like they were right that you guys are just a bunch of kids who deal with things biasedly, enjoy playing your event with yourselfs , kthxbye
« Last Edit: September 08, 2020, 01:24:56 am by SaMiR^ »
Agree Agree x 2 Funny Funny x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 4 (list)

Siezer

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: September 08, 2020, 05:42:12 am »
Thank you krys for the logs. Syne had presented bad side of staff team but I can see it more clearly now. Some of you have made valuable comments that sums up everything:

• Morphine is wrong in abusing especially that country abuse. I see he already apologised for that and each one of us from staff didn’t appreciate. As a consequence of that, he will be warned.
  • As stated earlier, match is fair and re-match isn’t possible. Laggercave is same as normal cage but without GUI and fancy decorations. It’s all fine to play there.
  • Wep command isn’t accessible after cd and krys provided logs of you changing weps. Both players in the arena had access to same commands.

Everything which you complaint for isn’t something which will change the match results. Match was fair, admins were wrong in not warning morphine at that time but rest seems okay to me. We do re-match when people have ping/fps warns but aren’t removed, script errors or If admins change the results on purpose but there is no such case.

I wanted to hear from my staff and each one of them who were present during the match shared the same opinion as others did. I completely trust them, I’ll lock this topic with a warn to morphine. Won’t say much about what you did in the third set but that was a bad move, learn to accept defeat and move on.
« Last Edit: September 08, 2020, 09:14:41 am by Siezer »
Agree Agree x 1 Winner Winner x 1 Informative Informative x 2 (list)