login
May 09, 2024, 08:15:56 pm

Author Topic: Application - Eazym4  (Read 3235 times)

RisKY^

• Regular
    • View Profile
Re: Application - Eazym4
« Reply #60 on: July 07, 2020, 05:55:52 pm »
Weren't you in ON?
No . I was never in ON. I dont even know anyone from that clan

Plus i would like y’all to gimme a chance atleast. I would respect the faith y’all put in me ;D
+1
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Thank you so much Mr.Roy. :)

Nyon410

• Vice Underdog
  • Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: July 07, 2020, 06:03:04 pm »
Hello Eazy, do you have any ban history?
I havent been banned in any server . Maybe in ec once i don’t remember my ban history before the break but im sure i havent been banned at any server except ec and that too once ig
What was the reason?
Informative Informative x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

VU Full Member | CNR Manager | EC Admin | VW Staff Member | VCDC Staff Member |

RisKY^

• Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: July 07, 2020, 06:12:57 pm »
bro Eazym4 you'r saying that you'r playing VCMP since 2016 and you always play EC server but when i check you'r history in webstats it is not showing that you started to play vcmp in 2016 + I saw you'r activity too , you played for 1 month or 2-3 weeks, there is an reason of it that if you'r not playing ec you'r account will be removed within 4 months but you'r saying that you'r playing since 2016 but official accounts never remove like me i also left vcmp for 2 years as same as @[MK]AttackerX. His account is also not removed. I think you'r [VA]PAPA and hidding you'r self with [VU]Rajput^ I cant tell the reason . You changed you'r nick to Eazym4. Why you hidding you'r self + you'r not honest too.
Brain Donor Brain Donor x 2 (list)

RisKY^

• Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: July 07, 2020, 06:14:40 pm »
bro Eazym4 you'r saying that you'r playing VCMP since 2016 and you always play EC server but when i check you'r history in webstats it is not showing that you started to play vcmp in 2016 + I saw you'r activity too , you played for 1 month or 2-3 weeks, there is an reason of it that if you'r not playing ec you'r account will be removed within 4 months but you'r saying that you'r playing since 2016 but official accounts never remove like me i also left vcmp for 2 years as same as @[MK]AttackerX. His account is also not removed. I think you'r [VA]PAPA and hidding you'r self with [VU]Rajput^ I cant tell the reason . You changed you'r nick to Eazym4. Why you hidding you'r self + you'r not honest too.
VU can check history of Eazym4 here http://ec.thijn.ovh/
Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

Eazym4

• Fanatic
  • She belongs to the streets - Sir Future
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: July 07, 2020, 06:17:44 pm »
I havent been banned in any server . Maybe in ec once i don’t remember my ban history before the break but im sure i havent been banned at any server except ec and that too once ig
What was the reason?
I honestly don’t remember

thats cause i rarely played in ec and i used to play in lw more plus im going to spell it out for you once again “ I AM NOT [VA]PAPA” this is all there is to it.
Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

RisKY^

• Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: July 07, 2020, 06:25:15 pm »
dont lie bro ,Well  when you played in EC before 3 years, if you played 7 time in 1 month then  if we count that you'r stats should be 15k kills above but now 700 kills and + you'r activity is not showing too  Date registered: 01/07/20 what is this then?
I already told you that official accs never remove in EC!well there is another reason that you registered you'r nick in EC fourm at 1/07/20 , but webstat's can show all player data in this without registered in EC fourm.
Funny Funny x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

RisKY^

• Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: July 07, 2020, 06:29:34 pm »
What was the reason?
I honestly don’t remember

thats cause i rarely played in ec and i used to play in lw more plus im going to spell it out for you once again “ I AM NOT [VA]PAPA” this is all there is to it.
Well if we check in LW is not any Changes! this is as same as ur nick in EC just i think 200 or 100 kills above. Sorry to say that I dont think that you'r able to join VU family with that type of honesty
Funny Funny x 1 Late Late x 1 (list)

SMD

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Don't teach Father how to make children!Lol Movies
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: July 08, 2020, 03:08:12 am »
dont lie bro ,Well  when you played in EC before 3 years, if you played 7 time in 1 month then  if we count that you'r stats should be 15k kills above but now 700 kills

WTF?
Agree Agree x 2 (list)

Credits : KocKex

DiaZ

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: July 08, 2020, 03:08:49 am »
Tf are you posting risky. Your posts are useless and stop multi post
Agree Agree x 2 (list)

Inferno made this for me <3

Eazym4

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: July 08, 2020, 11:13:17 am »
Trainee.

Changing to no, you traded accounts with some guy.
I just wanted my account back thats all plus i would like y’all to reconsider I seriously am not lying

mairee

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: July 08, 2020, 11:18:34 am »
Trainee.

I just wanted my account back thats all plus i would like y'all to reconsider I seriously am not lying
The thing is about privacy, you gave away your account to your friends. What if you leave VCMP tomorrow again? You'll give away your VU account to those friends again? There's no way I can put my trust on you so quickly since you just came back after such an incident.
« Last Edit: July 08, 2020, 11:21:04 am by Xmair »

VU Full Member | VCDC 6 Coordinator & Scripter | EG A/D Contributor | Developer of VCCNR | Developer of KTB | Ex-Scripter of EAD

Eazym4

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: July 08, 2020, 11:20:34 am »
Trainee.

I just wanted my account back thats all plus i would like y’all to reconsider I seriously am not lying
The thing is about privacy, you gave away your account to your friends. What if you leave VCMP tomorrow again? You'll give away your VU account to those friends again? There's no way I can put my trust on you so quickly.
Well i was 15 -16 back then and now I’m 18 and i can assure you nothing like that would happen again. I request you to trust me once. U wont regret it

mairee

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: July 08, 2020, 11:50:16 am »
Trainee.

The thing is about privacy, you gave away your account to your friends. What if you leave VCMP tomorrow again? You'll give away your VU account to those friends again? There's no way I can put my trust on you so quickly.
Well i was 15 -16 back then and now I’m 18 and i can assure you nothing like that would happen again. I request you to trust me once. U wont regret it
Age does not define maturity.
Agree Agree x 4 Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

VU Full Member | VCDC 6 Coordinator & Scripter | EG A/D Contributor | Developer of VCCNR | Developer of KTB | Ex-Scripter of EAD

Eazym4

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: July 08, 2020, 11:59:05 am »
Trainee.

Age does not define maturity.
Ok i get what you mean and i will work to earn your trust and i just mean i was really immature back then and now id like to believe I’ve matured
Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

Roystang

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • rerere
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: July 08, 2020, 12:20:25 pm »
The thing is about privacy, you gave away your account to your friends. What if you leave VCMP tomorrow again? You'll give away your VU account to those friends again? There's no way I can put my trust on you so quickly since you just came back after such an incident.
This

Changing to No
Agree Agree x 1 (list)

VCDC 6 Admin/Designer, VW8 Designer, VW9 Mod/Designer, VCDM Developer, VCCNR Admin, EG-A.D Moderator, RTV/TDW Admin