March 28, 2024, 09:21:10 pm

Author Topic: Application - RisKY^  (Read 1965 times)

Trex

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • You will not win, cause I will not lose.
    • View Profile
Re: Application - RisKY^
« Reply #30 on: July 10, 2018, 10:08:20 am »
Yeah, I've pm'ed VU's also but that was in my first 2 applications only. But I did that ONCE, he just literally comes after me in any server I connect to and then repeat my name in public and then ask me in pm whether I checked his app or no. It's just literally annoying me.
Agree Agree x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

RisKY^

• Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: July 10, 2018, 10:42:53 am »
Yeah, I've pm'ed VU's also but that was in my first 2 applications only. But I did that ONCE, he just literally comes after me in any server I connect to and then repeat my name in public and then ask me in pm whether I checked his app or no. It's just literally annoying me.
Anyway's,  but ididn't  ask you for Vote bro ..
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Thank you so much Mr.Roy. :)

RisKY^

• Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: July 10, 2018, 10:44:37 am »
I personally had PM'ed many VUs when I had applied in here to let them know I have applied.. Because not everyone check forum regularly.

So I don't find anything bad iff  RiskY just told Trex to check his app.
Thank's  Mahraaj Rajput :D
Funny Funny x 1 (list)

SanaullaH

• Crazy Man
  • You're the boss from you , we learn
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: July 10, 2018, 03:21:25 pm »
good night bro :)
Funny Funny x 3 (list)

RoyStang's Art

Vedder

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Romancero gitano
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: July 10, 2018, 04:32:45 pm »
GooD lUck Bro!  8)
Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

VC:MP player since 2011. A part of VU. Bearer of a restless desire to understand the world. Buenos Aires, Argentina.

Mariano Moreno, Gazeta de Buenos Ayres. 12 de junio de 1810.

RisKY^

• Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: July 10, 2018, 07:19:02 pm »
Pwnt Pwnt x 1 (list)

ripmemes

• Crazy Man
  • we just here for ripmemes.
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: July 10, 2018, 10:06:07 pm »
Have you ever tried gaining tips and advice from VU members to help you improve over what you lack. I think you should get more familiar with VUs and impress then with your skills and attitude.
yes Auzk  give me stubby skills , and Tzunam gave me Confidence and Rajput gave me loyal  , and many players impres with my Skills and Attitude There's name is Rajput Auzk JOoOOoO and many other's
and I give you a big NO :D
gl anyway's and thank's for your word's  :)
Brain Donor Brain Donor x 4 (list)

زيدي ميلي ! زيدي دوري

RaideN

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: July 10, 2018, 10:39:24 pm »
You've listed me as one of your friends while I don't even know you.

Thakur^ 
Thakur ki jai ho.
good luck
Funny Funny x 1 (list)

Bart's Work

PaiN.

• Crazy Man
  • "Los payasos tambien lloran"
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: July 10, 2018, 11:18:11 pm »
Nel prro xd
Funny Funny x 1 (list)

Pretty simple - I haven't deleted Hunting's post because it is related to the topic, and because now im hunting's asslicker, thats why i allow him to post trash here

Ryne

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Winning feels better when you take a little damage
    • View Profile
    • VUmania
« Reply #39 on: July 11, 2018, 12:34:48 am »
Hi Risky,

Thank you for your patience and application. Firstly, many of our members are not familiar with you, they might have played with you few times but that's not enough for them to get along with you in a clan at this stage. I advise you to spend more time with them, show them your skills and teamwork. Secondly, you don't need to remind any of us that you posted an application or vote for you. I know you have not asked anyone to vote for you but asking/reminding people about your application is considered an alternative of asking for votes. It is the responsibility of our active members to drop their votes in an ongoing application. In addition, you need to work on your communication skills without which you won't be able to take part in active discussions. I hope this helps.

Your application has been Denied. You can apply in future after working on mentioned points.

Poll results

Full: 0
Rookie: 0
Trainee: 6
No: 14

Total Members Voted: 20

Regards,
-Recruitment Team