login
May 02, 2024, 06:39:47 am

Author Topic: Thank you people.  (Read 1366 times)

Sevrin

• Crazy Man
  • Peace please
    • View Profile
Re: Thank you people.
« Reply #15 on: May 10, 2020, 07:19:29 am »
Congratulations PS, you all played flawlessly throughout the match, very well played PU, thanks for your efforts. Good job VW Staff, well worked. Seeya!
Friendly Friendly x 2 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Question to Stormeus: Where is TRC forums? We didn't even had a proper farewell because of you. :( :( :(

GoRcEE

• Crazy Man
  • Paid my dues
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 10, 2020, 07:30:47 am »
Really enjoyed the vw. I hope these events might make vcmp alive once again. Appreciated the efforts of staff and players who managed a time to play vw.
Congratulations Panlantic Syndicate, I actually liked the teamwork you guys made, truly deserving win!
I saw my team trying hard and yes they were doing good too. Well played everyone! It was fun.
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Piterus

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 10, 2020, 09:58:43 am »
On behalf of myself and LU-DM Team I want to thank and congratulate the community of this year event - it was really cool expierience, because of the Vice War staff (each one of you, if you're reading this, feel honoured) but also because of the players' community, who emerged in numerous presences. This was a really successful collaboration, a huge cooperation of people from different sides of the world. Hope that will be not the last time!

If you ask about LC map - we're still here, as always :)
Agree Agree x 1 Winner Winner x 1 Friendly Friendly x 2 (list)

VC:MP since 2012, LU-DM Team Owner, some other things also in the past.

[EAF]Marcell

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 10, 2020, 11:26:12 am »
Big thanks to everyone who played part in organizing and overseeing this, was lots of fun probably most fun VW up to date (though I haven't played last 2 ones) especially the anti lag measures proved to be very fair IMO other than usual VCMP shenanigans, I didn't feel like anything was unfair and that's saying coming back to VC after a long time of not playing any lagshoot games. Also kudos on the anti spawnkill system seemed to work very well. All in all shame it couldn't have been longer but all good things come to an end.
Agree Agree x 1 Winner Winner x 2 Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

Drakola

• Vice Underdog Rookie
  • Crazy Man
  • Do good have good.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 10, 2020, 11:31:01 am »
Congratulations PS, well played PU!!!

Credit: [VU]RoyStang

VU Rookie | VC:MP Player Since 2016

Asadullah

• Crazy Man
  • Thankx To Allah For Everything :)
    • View Profile
    • Extreme Fighting Zome
« Reply #20 on: May 10, 2020, 11:40:18 am »
Yes, it was the greatest Vicewar ever. Hats off to the efforts of organizing team, VU and the supporters who voluntarily worked day and night to make this possible. It was really great playing with you all.

Congratulations PS!! Very well played PU. Specially, @Sevrin your sniper, I loved it.
Winner Winner x 1 Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

Thankx to RebellioN

morphine

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 10, 2020, 11:51:03 am »
I would like to thank the staff team, first and foremost, for the collective effort of having made this event possible.

The attention that was invested in the details of Vice War this time around was immense. Everybody that had invested their time and ideas into the project deserves a standing ovation. It would not have been as great as it turned out on the event day without any one of the staff members present, and I mean it - it literally would not have.

Of course there will always be room for improvement in how the event in its entirety is executed, and we strive for more progress, innovation and efficiency every single time.

A no less deserving thank you to all the players that shared their time with us and played the event over these 24 hours. This event was made for the players, and the players, with their undying activity over the course of this event, have justified the struggle that was putting together this event.

To think that this is already the 9th installment of Vice War blows my mind. We have all come a very long way, even when it was least expected. This event should serve as a cornerstone for that same fact.
« Last Edit: May 10, 2020, 11:53:35 am by morphine »
Winner Winner x 4 Friendly Friendly x 5 (list)

ripmemes

• Crazy Man
  • we just here for ripmemes.
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 10, 2020, 04:55:02 pm »
Great event well played PS.

زيدي ميلي ! زيدي دوري

Ryne

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Winning feels better when you take a little damage
    • View Profile
    • VUmania
« Reply #23 on: May 13, 2020, 06:04:24 pm »
Thank you for giving us another epic VW in different style. Everyone enjoyed it to the depth. I would like to congratulate all the players who participated and played to make it a wonderful event.

We all need to stand together in future to enjoy events like VW!

Friendly Friendly x 3 (list)