login
April 27, 2024, 09:21:05 pm

Author Topic: Discussion between SS and PL  (Read 528 times)

Rift_Walk3R

• Fanatic
  • Miami Killers & Co.
    • View Profile
Discussion between SS and PL
« on: July 18, 2020, 11:17:30 pm »
SS vs PL
sindh A

Image resized.
ULK

Kroto vs EthaN
Ethan

[MK]Rodrigo V/S =TRC=Noori

Edit: @fercho thanks for resizing the above image man, the time I was posting this reply I was online from Mobile and I wasn't able to figure out that the size of the image is not right lmfao.
« Last Edit: July 19, 2020, 10:18:43 pm by WiLsOn »
Disagree Disagree x 2 Funny Funny x 6 Winner Winner x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

JuaN.

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
Re: Re: Who would win in a duel
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2020, 12:57:17 pm »
krys

Charley vs aXXo

SS vs PL
sindh A

Image resized.
ULK

Kroto vs EthaN
Ethan

Edit: @fercho thanks for resizing the above image man, the time I was posting this reply I was online from Mobile and I wasn't able to figure out that the size of the image is not right lmfao.

I just remembered that i should not have asked SS vs PL, because its already a proven fact :P

4-2 on RTV champ; the continental(me, krys ,fraily, fortune and elawi) vs patriotic legends

Also that denial to our challenge on PL forums about having a cw on CTF alleging that they dont play on CTF.

well you can mostly see them on CTF these days, i bet you wont be so surprised about me praising SS or sindh A (fulton and raiden ) over PL because there are facts, but hey mayne you can always prove these facts to be wrong since you are all active on CTF now or what would be the excuse for denying a CTF clanwar this time? (but then feeling pointed and surprised because other ppl opinions are that certain group or clan would win over PL)

8D

« Last Edit: July 19, 2020, 01:09:34 pm by JuaN. »
Agree Agree x 2 Winner Winner x 1 Pwnt Pwnt x 9 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Rift_Walk3R

• Fanatic
  • Miami Killers & Co.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2020, 02:10:36 pm »
krys

Charley vs aXXo
aXXo

morphine V/S kelvin

SS vs PL
sindh A

Image resized.
ULK

Kroto vs EthaN
Ethan

I just remembered that i should not have asked SS vs PL, because its already a proven fact :P

4-2 on RTV champ; the continental(me, krys ,fraily, fortune and elawi) vs patriotic legends

Also that denial to our challenge on PL forums about having a cw on CTF alleging that they dont play on CTF.
Ok, so according to your logic, a team which consisted a "few" of your clan mates won against a team which consisted of PL members so you are referring to it as a "Clan War Victory" over PL. So what if we had won that match, would still had considered it as your Clan's loss against PL? Would you then referred it here or anywhere else as a "Proven Fact"? Plus you won that match cuz you STOLE the vehicle in one round. You can go ahead and check the K/D of all the players of that match, plus the one who was doing higher kills from your team was Elawi, who isn't even your clan member lol. Plus PL has it's members in different VCMP clans like VU, MK, RT etc and they are representing their respective clans in VCMP, because we all know that a clan is the top priority and a top symbol of recognition in VCMP.
Plus it's not necessary that we have to accept every challenge made to us. You even proposed CTF to VU and MK for clanwar, what was their response on this? Will you consider these denials to play in CTF as Your Clan's Victory and call it a "Proven Fact" bro? Everyone has his reasons to either accept or deny something. It's not necessary to disclose every single bit of such details lol.

well you can mostly see them on CTF these days, i bet you wont be so surprised about me praising SS or sindh A (fulton and raiden ) over PL because there are facts, but hey mayne you can always prove these facts to be wrong since you are all active on CTF now or what would be the excuse for denying a CTF clanwar this time? (but then feeling pointed and surprised because other ppl opinions are that certain group or clan would win over PL)

8D
The thing is, Almost all PL members (I personally) literally don't mind someone praising any other group or clan over PL cuz we know who we are and what we are capable of, and we don't need someone else's "Praises" to satisfy ourselves. Plus majority of the guys in today's vcmp community who praise anyother group or clan over PL are the ones who hate PL and have some issues with it or some of its members. This is a "Fact" as it's based on our judgments and experiences from the past couple of years, we literally have no issues with that. Everyone finds ways to satisfy himself and if these "Praises" and "Self-Proclamations" are the ways you choose to satisfy yourselves than my man, literally ZERO issues we have...
To conclude, don't worry bro your request for "Clan War" shall be fulfilled asap and then many pre-existing "Facts" will change. But wait, I have mentioned above that PL members are there in various VCMP clans, why don't you challenge those particular clans and call it a "Clan War" by true means, instead of challenging PL Community, which is not clan lol.
Btw congratz once again for winning against Patriotic legends in RTV Championship, as it is your Achievement and I personally am happy for you. Have a good day brother. ;)
« Last Edit: July 19, 2020, 02:21:42 pm by iBEE_tH3_RuL3R »
Funny Funny x 5 Winner Winner x 1 (list)

krystianoo

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 19, 2020, 02:23:54 pm »
Plus PL has it's members in different VCMP clans like VU, MK, RT etc

WTF??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

there will be no VU-PL joint membership allowed from this point onwards.

What does this mean? In VC:MP and the VC:MP community:

VU members may not identify as PL, whether by tag or in conversation.
Disagree Disagree x 3 Funny Funny x 1 Winner Winner x 9 Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

ElvenKing

• Crazy Man
  • [MK]Berkay_Khan
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 19, 2020, 02:28:35 pm »
What's the point of talking about pl vs some clan lol?
You wanna challange me and gala only since it's just us both left clanless as others are representing VU and MK in VCMP or some other clans :thinking: Go and challange clans/ gangs or something lol and you two please cut the crap already. Don't change this topic into something else  >:(
Winner Winner x 1 (list)

The Golden Horde

JuaN.

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 19, 2020, 02:44:44 pm »
krys

Charley vs aXXo
aXXo

morphine V/S kelvin

SS vs PL
sindh A

Image resized.
ULK

Kroto vs EthaN
Ethan

Ok, so according to your logic, a team which consisted a "few" of your clan mates won against a team which consisted of PL members so you are referring to it as a "Clan War Victory" over PL. So what if we had won that match, would still had considered it as your Clan's loss against PL? Would you then referred it here or anywhere else as a "Proven Fact"? Plus you won that match cuz you STOLE the vehicle in one round. You can go ahead and check the K/D of all the players of that match, plus the one who was doing higher kills from your team was Elawi, who isn't even your clan member lol. Plus PL has it's members in different VCMP clans like VU, MK, RT etc and they are representing their respective clans in VCMP, because we all know that a clan is the top priority and a top symbol of recognition in VCMP.
Plus it's not necessary that we have to accept every challenge made to us. You even proposed CTF to VU and MK for clanwar, what was their response on this? Will you consider these denials to play in CTF as Your Clan's Victory and call it a "Proven Fact" bro? Everyone has his reasons to either accept or deny something. It's not necessary to disclose every single bit of such details lol.

8D
The thing is, Almost all PL members (I personally) literally don't mind someone praising any other group or clan over PL cuz we know who we are and what we are capable of, and we don't need someone else's "Praises" to satisfy ourselves. Plus majority of the guys in today's vcmp community who praise anyother group or clan over PL are the ones who hate PL and have some issues with it or some of its members. This is a "Fact" as it's based on our judgments and experiences from the past couple of years, we literally have no issues with that. Everyone finds ways to satisfy himself and if these "Praises" and "Self-Proclamations" are the ways you choose to satisfy yourselves than my man, literally ZERO issues we have...
To conclude, don't worry bro your request for "Clan War" shall be fulfilled asap and then many pre-existing "Facts" will change. But wait, I have mentioned above that PL members are there in various VCMP clans, why don't you challenge those particular clans and call it a "Clan War" by true means, instead of challenging PL Community, which is not clan lol.
Btw congratz once again for winning against Patriotic legends in RTV Championship, as it is your Achievement and I personally am happy for you. Have a good day brother. ;)

i just asked for SS vs PL like i could have asked for SS vs MK VU vs MK, WK vs VU etc and yet looks like u felt pointed or whatever you made some nosense meme where i supposed you meant that i was praising SS over PL, it was just an opinion 1 opinion more out of all the opinions in all these 51 pages yet u felt pointed otherwise you wouldnt have replied, i offended you sorry then i had to reply with FACTS  you are quite sensible it looks like.

"few ss members in rtv match" juan, krys, fraily,fortune and elawi, i dont know if you cant count well or what but the team that defeated you 80% of the whole main team were SS members yet u said "few" F. at maths (keep in mind CWs on vcmp mostly consist on 5V5 maybe this guy wants full 25 player roster to be playing dunno what is up in his head)

also "you won because you stole the car looks at k/d" well the gamemode was called rob the vehicle i can recall you guys trying to steal our vehicle and failing at it, why didnt you just leave car away and focus on getting kills? BECAUSE IT WAS CALLED ROB THE VEHICLE CHAMPIONSHIP, yet this guy making the excuse "you won cos u stole the car bro" when its the main point of the gamemode

and yea you could obviously prove the facts i stated wrong and win agaisnt us in a cw match, but for that you need to accept challenges, the last excuse was we barely play on CTF now that kiki trolled you on RTV and you play on CTF more regularly if you dont accept it, what is gonna be the next excuse? PL is not a clan you cant challenge us? XDDDDDDDDDD i guessed the next excuse correctly am i wrong? then why not calling it community/gang vs clan match?

heuheuhe

« Last Edit: July 19, 2020, 02:53:16 pm by JuaN. »
Agree Agree x 2 Informative Informative x 2 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

ElvenKing

• Crazy Man
  • [MK]Berkay_Khan
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 19, 2020, 03:36:41 pm »

PL doesn't exist as a gang in VCMP, but we do form as one in other games which is a different thing and must not bother anyone. It's as @Charley has mentioned in the policy topic that a clan member is suppose to give full priority to his clan and it goes that way for others as well from my community who are part of other clans like Freak, Deathwish, Ibee, Aegon, Xmair, SMD and Sevrin etc. Clan match boards are opened if in case you wanna challange any of these guy's clan.

Come on now guys Juan & Ibee, Play enjoy the game and have your fun man
Let's not divert this forum thread into something else.

Agree Agree x 3 Disagree Disagree x 1 Pwnt Pwnt x 1 Informative Informative x 1 (list)

The Golden Horde

WiLsOn

• Crazy Man
  • First in battle last in retreat.
    • View Profile
Re: Discussion between SS and PL
« Reply #7 on: July 19, 2020, 10:23:46 pm »
As a moderator of that board(Player discussion) I have splitted some argument posts and moved topic here. Please don't turn game topic into Netflix TV series, if you want to continue you may, if not then contact a forum adminstrator to lock this topic. Thank you so much.
« Last Edit: July 19, 2020, 10:30:57 pm by WiLsOn »
Winner Winner x 1 Informative Informative x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

Fercho

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
Re: Discussion between SS and PL
« Reply #8 on: July 19, 2020, 11:32:21 pm »
As general forum moderator, I see the need to intervene in this kind of situation and make decisions based on requests and own moral conduct regarding the topic itself. Charley recently mentioned that in-game rivalries are part of the day to day and it is always important to keep them in mind, however, knowing that a PL member approached both parties (SS and PL) to end the discussion, I see unnecessary the creation of this topic, the situation was resolved between both parties involved (Ibee and Juan) or at least that is the information that was provided to me.

Making that clear, I close this topic since it somehow it is prone to add more tension and conflict to the situation, something that is no longer desired by the people who approached me.
Agree Agree x 5 Disagree Disagree x 2 Optimistic Optimistic x 1 Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)