April 28, 2024, 08:58:55 am

Author Topic: a fiable way to uncover aimlock/refute aimlock usage.  (Read 323 times)

ripmemes

• Crazy Man
  • we just here for ripmemes.
    • View Profile
a fiable way to uncover aimlock/refute aimlock usage.
« on: May 24, 2020, 07:10:11 am »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bnsf2EMmHio&feature=youtu.be (0:11)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rxZBgeKDFoI&feature=youtu.be

aimlock consists of locking on some opponent's head as soon as the user shoots a bullet, each time a user shoots, his position/inclination changes in a snappy way, which I call the weak point , an actual fiable and guaranteed way to make sure it's aimlock,
to explain more, the m4 rate of fire is so fast that a normal user would shoot at least two bullets without even slightly moving, unlike an aimlock user. on the other hand, an aimlocker would seem like flickering when spraying.

a case that this won't be applied in is when a user sprays too much ( and spraying too much rules out any possibility of aimlock )
this can be applied in a spraying aimlock variant.

to uncover aimlock using this strat, the opponent mustn't move too much but still moves so he doesn't get headshot

this video is what got me banned for aimlock, drastically slowed down, many people seem to disagree with me so let's see:

from 0:46--> multiple shots no single movement
1:11--> multiple shots no single movement
3:20 --> multiple shots no single movement
etc, you'll find many moments of me shooting more than one bullet,

watch the first vcmp aimlock video you stumble across and verify that, it is impossible for a user to shoot more than a bullet without moving.
this strat, if not so convenient for uncovering aimlock, can be used to verify innocence because if a user shot more than two bullets without moving then he is innocent,

Another strat that nobody somehow didn't know yet:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bnsf2EMmHio&feature=youtu.be

0:13 look closely at the player character's skin, his legs and torso are moving sideways while he was steady, this only happens if you have an anim applied and you try to move pressing A and D, as an aimlock user it's really pointless to focus on the mouse and so he tries to press keyboard keys earlier to perform fast switch and avoid getting headshot.
Although this might not make you certain some player is using aimlock but it makes you know that player is suspicious.

I created this topic for public awareness, none of the admins really cared about documenting such stuff and each one of them subjectively and differently deals with aimlock cases, that's why we increasingly see more debates and legit people complaining about their bans.
only constructive comments and criticism allowed, anything other than is considered shitposting/flaming.

« Last Edit: May 24, 2020, 07:12:42 am by ripmemes »
Useful Useful x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 2 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

زيدي ميلي ! زيدي دوري

klein.

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
Re: a fiable way to uncover aimlock/refute aimlock usage.
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2020, 08:05:18 am »
only constructive comments and criticism allowed, anything other than is considered shitposting/flaming.

Quote from: yoursignature
if you happen to be reading this by chance then... idk go get a life, a decent job, embrace change, praise people instead of acting you know it all, never root hatred to others, stop criticizing people, you are not cool, and you will never be by mocking others
« Last Edit: May 24, 2020, 08:10:33 am by klein. »
Funny Funny x 2 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Thijn

• Forum Administrator
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
Re: a fiable way to uncover aimlock/refute aimlock usage.
« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2020, 02:08:50 pm »
Locked.
This isn't your first topic about this subject, so either use your old topic to continue an conversation (Which no one really started, so no one really cares) or stop posting.
Pwnt Pwnt x 2 (list)

I'm not totally useless,
I can be used as an bad example ;)

"Never do Today, What you can do Tomorrow"