April 30, 2024, 08:40:31 pm

Author Topic: Application - Trex  (Read 11512 times)

Charley

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
Re: Application - Trex
« Reply #60 on: September 02, 2017, 12:50:00 pm »
Well, simply for the amount of effort and perseverance you've demonstrated trying to get into this clan, I'm voting Trainee. If you still do have some problems with your attitude, they can be worked out in the trainee rank - this is partly what it's for.

Good luck, and well done for not going insane at all the people who try to ruin your apps.
Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Writer of excessively long posts

MaDKilleR

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Hi.
    • View Profile
    • MaDKiLLeR's Site
« Reply #61 on: September 02, 2017, 02:35:56 pm »
Trainee.
« Last Edit: September 02, 2017, 04:32:06 pm by MaDKilleR »
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

- [VU]MaDKiLLeR

Azure

• Crazy Man
  • VUholic
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: September 02, 2017, 08:35:56 pm »
Trainee, dont let anyone drag you down buddy, u are worthy to being a trainee. Good luck :D

Klaus

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
    • Argonath RPG
« Reply #63 on: September 02, 2017, 11:33:46 pm »
That can't be counted, because It was an argue between me and klaus and he have the authority so it ended up by banning me.
Are you actually for real? You're even trying to blame me now for your own mistakes. That's pitiful. I'm not going to comment on this application as it has no bearing to me but at least talk the truth for everyone's sake; especially mine when you start bringing my name here. A big problem is that you don't realise yourself the way you act and the way you present yourself in public. I generally don't believe you do because I can't see any other reason why you would act so surprised to the people here commenting on your poor behavior. Also trying to defend your behavior by saying it's an 18 rated game is a poor excuse. Everyone here has the choice to either be respectful and mature or the opposite to that. So choose wisely.

Trex

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • You will not win, cause I will not lose.
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: September 03, 2017, 01:08:44 am »
hey hey, I'm not blaming you I'm explaining what happened however you took it as I am blaming you that's your own problem but klein mentioned about the ban in Argonath and I didn't want to talk about it or mention it here because it's useless and there's no relation between my app and my ban in argonath.

That can't be counted, because It was an argue between me and klaus and he have the authority so it ended up by banning me.
but at least talk the truth for everyone's sake
what truth? I got nothing to hide.

Also trying to defend your behavior by saying it's an 18 rated game is a poor excuse.
This isn't an excuse it's the fact.

Dr.Shawn

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: September 03, 2017, 01:53:05 am »
Argonath is an official VCMP server and it has everything to do with this application since VUs play there.
Agree Agree x 3 (list)

JuaN.

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: September 03, 2017, 02:40:08 am »
are you expecting players to apply after your this autistic behavior in their back?

Sorry for going off topic but i fucking agree with what wils said there LOL, besides that imo the guy deserves a chance its like his 9th app and he has showed enough interest in joining VU clan.
Disagree Disagree x 1 Funny Funny x 1 Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

Niko

• Crazy Man
  • Arrebatao dando vuelta en la jeepeta🎶
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: September 03, 2017, 04:12:45 am »
I don't have doubts about you, trainee good luck.
Disagree Disagree x 1 Pwnt Pwnt x 1 (list)

Playing since 2012 |EA Admin|LW's Mod|UA Admin|MK CTF Admin|RTV Mod|Omega-DM Manager|VCCNR Head-Admin|OSK Simple DM Admin|VCDC 5|VCDC 6|Vicewar 5|Vicewar 7|Vicewar 8|

Dr.Shawn

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: September 03, 2017, 04:22:08 am »
I hate to remind people that they can only drop their opinion here and can not vote. I hope I don't have to repeat myself again.

Legend

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: September 03, 2017, 04:28:53 am »
wb to applications again, TRAINEE :police:

www.Game-State.com" style="border-style: none;

ZeeX.

• Fanatic
  • I am a geek!
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: September 03, 2017, 07:20:09 am »
Best of luck Trex ;)

- RT Lieutenant
- OneVice Administrator
- VCAD Administrator
- AsianCity Moderator
- VFS Manager
- FunVice Management
- VC:MP Player Since 2011

ferrari32

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: September 03, 2017, 07:49:52 am »
Well..

For the good of the clan, I'd vote no.
For the good of Trex himself, I'd vote trainee.

Trex is something we can work with and is underdog material. He's not exactly living up to his full potential, and I believe that's where we come in. It's my opinion that Trex could prove his worth under the trainee rank.
Agree Agree x 1 (list)

-Proud member of VU since August 18 2011, SvM server Admin, Vice Legends server Admin, Playing VCMP for way too long to remember

Ali

• Likes to post
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: September 03, 2017, 07:51:21 am »
BAD luck :thumbsdown:
Disagree Disagree x 1 Funny Funny x 2 Pwnt Pwnt x 2 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 7 (list)

Silent

• Fanatic
  • Chainsaw and Spaz better than Any Explosives
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: September 03, 2017, 04:54:59 pm »
Maybe if you improve your attitude and stop flaming everyone there would be a lot more trainee votes than NO votes  :thumbsup:
Agree Agree x 2 (list)

KILLERX.

« Reply #74 on: September 03, 2017, 05:20:35 pm »
I dont need to say anything except Good luck.
The Doctor is here and he will never let you in to his clan
Agree Agree x 2 Funny Funny x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 3 (list)
Cannot rate own posts