March 29, 2024, 06:14:26 am

Author Topic: My turn  (Read 12058 times)

Sevrin

• Crazy Man
  • Peace please
    • View Profile
Re: My turn
« Reply #45 on: August 16, 2017, 05:52:06 pm »
What the fuck did just happened?

I thought wilson would be VU till he dies but I can smell some strong drama behind this, damn it. This is actually sad, tbh.

Best of luck wilson! I hope thing gets fixed which caused this.
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Question to Stormeus: Where is TRC forums? We didn't even had a proper farewell because of you. :( :( :(

WiLsOn

• Crazy Man
  • First in battle last in retreat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: August 16, 2017, 06:02:13 pm »
I reward loyalty with loyalty and disloyalty with distance.

^ not mine took it from google.

Thanks everyone once again. 8)
Pwnt Pwnt x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Azure

• Crazy Man
  • VUholic
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: August 16, 2017, 07:09:20 pm »

no worry my bro, i take ur place in VU and if u ever wanna come back i give u ur rank back ;) 8)
Funny Funny x 5 (list)

Charley

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: August 16, 2017, 07:26:23 pm »
I thought wilson would be VU till he dies but I can smell some strong drama behind this, damn it.

I think you would be disappointed. Not much drama to be honest, especially compared to old dramas.
Agree Agree x 3 Funny Funny x 2 Pwnt Pwnt x 1 (list)

Writer of excessively long posts

QarZ

• Crazy Man
  • you won't be able to think about anyone other than
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: August 18, 2017, 05:07:34 pm »
well, that's shocking. rest of luck BilSon  O0

Fercho

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: August 19, 2017, 04:02:51 am »
Just noticed about this topic. Sad news to see tho, I'm kinda late but I wish you the best in whatever you wish to do now.
But this is your home, remember it.
Friendly Friendly x 1 Late Late x 3 (list)

Danish

• Crazy Man
  • Miami Killers
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: August 19, 2017, 03:04:47 pm »
GOOD LUCK WILSON
Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

Credits:- RavenouZ^ / _Has[E]eb.^

JuaN.

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: August 26, 2017, 04:31:39 am »
I know its late but since my "no" cos you called me a noob i thought you woulda stayed here till VU died, its quite sad to see you left VU anyway good luck wilr0cket!!! (let the m4 whores die by envy about our rocket skills hhhhh)
Agree Agree x 1 Funny Funny x 4 (list)

RajPut

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • خطائیں عمرِ رفتہ کی، سزائیں عمرِ حاضر کو
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: August 26, 2017, 05:43:43 am »
Good luck for everything you do in future.. :)

Pakistan!
Zindabad!

Wanna share your opinion about me? https://viceunderdogs.com/index.php?topic=8850

RajPut

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • خطائیں عمرِ رفتہ کی، سزائیں عمرِ حاضر کو
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: August 26, 2017, 09:17:53 am »

I interpret this as "VU became disloyal to you so you decided to leave.."

Is it right interpretation??
Agree Agree x 1 Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

Pakistan!
Zindabad!

Wanna share your opinion about me? https://viceunderdogs.com/index.php?topic=8850

stormeus

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • VC:MP Developer
    • View Profile
    • GTA VICE CITY Respective owner
« Reply #55 on: August 27, 2017, 06:16:33 am »

WiLsOn, when you were a clan member I tried my best to be patient with you and your tantrums, but at this point I'm fed up with the bullshit that you're perpetuating. VU was never obligated to be loyal to you just like it isn't obligated to be loyal to any individual member; our only obligation is to contribute to the collective kinship as a whole and uphold our values, an aim which you repeatedly undermined in the weeks leading up to your ragequit and continue to undermine now.

Multiple times you made posts that were beneath the dignity of the clan, let alone the full member tag, by making shitposts like this:

Ohhhhhhh let it come, let it come out, i can feel rage, cmon you can do better than this.  8)

It's ok, i won't tell your mom, you can insult me all you want, where's your funny reply now dumb fat bastard.

Nice reply, i demand pwnt rates and funny as well.

Edit: http://viceunderdogs.com/index.php?topic=7992.0 you were added in brain donor list because of this, this argue was over until one guy decided to start it again because he wasn't having much attention, you guys need to judge yourself before judging me or anyone else, yet you know end result but still throwing stone at me, don't worry i can bat pretty well, let's play some cricket or baseball.  O0

I pointed out that this wasn't acceptable behavior, and your immediate response — unlike most trainees who would take it in stride and work on that trait — was to suggest quitting because you couldn't help but stoop to their level and extend arguments with people who clearly don't respect you. We tried to support you, encourage you to stay and offered advice on how to make your time in the clan more enjoyable.

Your response to that was to continue doing the exact same thing, then take to the trainee board to moan that there's nothing left to do in VC:MP and that it was "perhaps" time to quit the game. Worse yet, now that you have left you continue to troll about by insinuating that this clan was disloyal to you despite the support we tried to give. It seems to me that you keep trying to cast yourself as a victim of other people's behavior here without even trying to own up to any of your own flaws, and if you think you can pull that kind of crap and expect the same level of universal respect you'd be dead wrong.
« Last Edit: August 27, 2017, 06:32:26 am by stormeus »
Agree Agree x 5 Funny Funny x 1 Pwnt Pwnt x 1 (list)

<krystianoo> stormeus do good job
<krystianoo> with recent update
<krystianoo> if not agree; jeb yourself in head
<Avenger> yesterday you said death to stormeus
<karan> double standard krystianoo
<karan> he called him fake prophet too
<krystianoo> sure fake prophet
<krystianoo> but with recent updates real

WiLsOn

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: August 27, 2017, 07:55:20 am »
Since you want me to open my mouth and let everyone know what this clan turned into I will kindly do it for you.

People come here and talk shit about me those dumb son of a bitches provoking me to insult them, when they talk shit about me and I defend myself, I am being told in private again and again stop insulting them and ignore them, but you are not saying a word to them because you expect them to kiss your ass which they are doing daily no doubt in that. You don't know how I felt when I saw they weren't warned once but you guys Totally humiliated me in private not once, not twice, but more than that I believe, sorry to say but this clan clearly turned into shameless ass kissers, not all doing it but active ones yes, my dick became public figure in this forum everyone telling each other go suck Wilson, you want vote? Go suck Wilson, this was a clan back in 2011-2015, if you think I am wrong check how many members left and said  VU is not same as before, it hurts me seeing this clan like this, normally I would man up and fix this crap myself but since my opinion doesn't matter anymore I better leave you guys in ship and let you guys drown. This is not a clan anymore, it's just bunch of guys with power and hunger for more power, running vcmp and it's event. You should also share that topic when I created topic where I asked you guys tell me which game I should play. Where I was insulted and were told 'stop bitching or just leave' yes to all Rookies and Trainess I lied to you guys why I left because I didn't wanted to you guys to think wrong about VU.

Will post later, I know this is a war now, you guys probably gonna win cause you are so many.

Agree Agree x 2 Pwnt Pwnt x 1 (list)

stormeus

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: August 27, 2017, 08:23:52 am »
People come here and talk shit about me those dumb son of a bitches provoking me to insult them, when they talk shit about me and I defend myself, I am being told in private again and again stop insulting them and ignore them, but you are not saying a word to them because you expect them to kiss your ass which they are doing daily no doubt in that.

I don't pay attention to random brain donors trying to pick a fight because that's all they are — brain donors, nuisances to ignore since their words aren't that big a deal and they're dotted across the community trying to pick fights with people other than you.

I paid mind to what you had to say because as a fellow full member I had high expectations for you just like we have for our trainees and rookies. You've been in this community for years and hoped you'd be able to right yourself with some prodding. The fact that you took this as a personal affront that would make you want to try to undermine something that you helped build makes this situation that much more disappointing.
« Last Edit: August 27, 2017, 08:27:11 am by stormeus »

WiLsOn

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: August 27, 2017, 08:33:48 am »
You are doing right by ignoring them, but I am not you, you are not me, we both different, I didn't mind you guys wanted me to control, you did your job, but I kinda expected too much from you guys, clan mates defend each other even if you have to show in public you are helping a wrong guy in argument, but in private you tell what was wrong, I am not saying you should have done this, that's just my thinking. I am actually doing pretty much nice now I think I learnt how to control my anger, anyway I think our paths are not different, we will never be clan mates ever again, no disrespect to anyone, hope any one fix this problem in clan before it increase, peace out.

stormeus

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: August 27, 2017, 08:35:22 am »
hope any one fix this problem in clan before it increase, peace out.

Yeah VU  isn't like before now lets leave instead of helping it
Disagree Disagree x 1 Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)