April 27, 2024, 10:18:58 am

Author Topic: Application - NO_MeRcY  (Read 10619 times)

nawghty_boy

• Fanatic
  • I'm sorry my fault, i forgot you're an idiot :)
    • View Profile
Re: Application - NO_MeRcY
« Reply #60 on: July 11, 2017, 06:01:10 am »
Good Luck Dude!
Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

aWaIx

• Crazy Man
  • Don't hate me, hate your weakness.
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: July 11, 2017, 03:32:06 pm »
Good luck. :D
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Radon

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: July 11, 2017, 09:21:28 pm »
gl

stormeus

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • VC:MP Developer
    • View Profile
    • GTA VICE CITY Respective owner
« Reply #63 on: July 12, 2017, 08:13:27 am »
This application has been open for about three weeks now and we still haven't reached a strong consensus, so I'm going to try again to move the application forward and give you a summary of where your application lies.

Just before I added a neutral option to our clan poll on this thread, the vote was 18 trainee, 16 deny. One person has switched their vote from trainee to deny; the reason why hasn't been posted. Three other people seem to have switched from trainee to neutral.

The current standing is 14 trainee, 17 deny, 3 neutral and probably liable to change further. Again, I have not seen any strong overriding concerns that would require us to close this app out; most people either don't seem to know you or have concerns about your DM ability (but those who cited this as a concern still voted trainee).

The primary reason I'm not closing this out quite yet is that the votes that have been substantiated lean positive and that the shift from majority trainee to majority deny has been rather slight. This is an extremely tenuous position to be in, though, and almost certainly won't lead to you being accepted if voting trends hold steady. You have the option of closing this application and trying to apply again later, or you can leave it open and try to persuade more members to vote for you.

If you want to leave this application open, I'd like to note that three weeks is an unusually extended amount of time for an application to be open. Even Trex's nine-page epic of an application was handled in five days. Given that, I would want to know if you've been doing anything to try and improve your standing among our members.
« Last Edit: July 12, 2017, 08:15:44 am by stormeus »
Useful Useful x 2 (list)

<krystianoo> stormeus do good job
<krystianoo> with recent update
<krystianoo> if not agree; jeb yourself in head
<Avenger> yesterday you said death to stormeus
<karan> double standard krystianoo
<karan> he called him fake prophet too
<krystianoo> sure fake prophet
<krystianoo> but with recent updates real

NO_MERCY

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: July 12, 2017, 09:22:10 am »
After long thinking, I have come with a decision that this application should be closed. I think that I am not ready yet to join VU. You are right, I also don't wan't to distord the reputition of the clan, I don't want people to say VU accept players having low skills. So, yes, I should improve my skills in order to be accepted. Some players' applications got denied more than 2 times, so I will not give up and I will try again next time.
Before closing the application, I would say that I am very thankful for those who supported me in my application especially Maddy because we had some problems between us, and we was about to make a forum war on LW's forum (sorry for details).
So, stormeus, you can close my application now and thank you for giving me time to think about my decision.
GOOD LUCK FOR ME NEXT TIME.....
Winner Winner x 6 Friendly Friendly x 5 Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

stormeus

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • VC:MP Developer
    • View Profile
    • GTA VICE CITY Respective owner
« Reply #65 on: July 12, 2017, 10:16:01 am »
Closed.
Funny Funny x 1 (list)

<krystianoo> stormeus do good job
<krystianoo> with recent update
<krystianoo> if not agree; jeb yourself in head
<Avenger> yesterday you said death to stormeus
<karan> double standard krystianoo
<karan> he called him fake prophet too
<krystianoo> sure fake prophet
<krystianoo> but with recent updates real