login
April 27, 2024, 10:12:02 am

Author Topic: Application - NO_MeRcY  (Read 10618 times)

NO_MERCY

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
Re: Application - NO_MeRcY
« Reply #45 on: June 29, 2017, 02:26:23 pm »
No, I don't really know you and your nickname gives the impression of some newbie.
yeah you are right, my name seems to be a newbie name, that is because I put this name at the beginning of my career, and at the beginning I was really a newbie, as you all was, and I am kind of people that don't like to change their names . So please don't judge me negatively because of my name.
I hope you understand my point and don't take it hatred.
Agree Agree x 2 Useful Useful x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Charley

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: June 29, 2017, 03:18:09 pm »
This

is not good. If we do accept you we can help you, but you need to train hard.
Agree Agree x 2 Disagree Disagree x 1 Funny Funny x 2 Informative Informative x 1 Friendly Friendly x 1 Useful Useful x 1 Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Writer of excessively long posts

MaDKilleR

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Hi.
    • View Profile
    • MaDKiLLeR's Site
« Reply #47 on: June 29, 2017, 03:26:19 pm »

No problem, I or anyone of us would never mistake anyone's point for hatred. When I started off VC:MP, my nickname was "iam19cool". Later on, I realized it is just way 'too much shiny' so I switched to an even fancy name, 'MaDKiLLeR'. As you can see, I stick to it and it got normal along the way, including the absurd third grader combination of capital and small letters.

When SMD applied, his nickname was "SMD_ASSHOLE". Clearly, it didn't imply good so I suggested he drop the later part which he did, hence 'SMD'. Sounds like a good nickname!

If you want to stick to this nickname, it's fine. Build yourself a reputation so no one needs to judge you by our name. Otherwise, there's a large variety of names you can use for yourself!
Agree Agree x 2 Informative Informative x 1 (list)

- [VU]MaDKiLLeR

NO_MERCY

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: June 29, 2017, 03:35:35 pm »
This

You are right sir, I need training, I mentioned in my application that I am not very familiar with crouching when using stubby and shotgun, so sure my ass will be kicked when I try to play against players who are familiar with crouching more than me. But I can improve my skills with crouching , I just want a chance to get inside VU and prove that I am able to improve every thing in me.

krystianoo

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: June 29, 2017, 04:11:04 pm »
This

???

Funny Funny x 5 (list)

Charley

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: June 29, 2017, 04:30:20 pm »

???

Haha yeah, but we're still a DM clan, and there is no -56 points difference in the table you posted. Gangsta's strength is definitely in teamplay also.

Edit - also, thanks for your answers No_Mercy.
« Last Edit: June 29, 2017, 04:47:25 pm by Charley »

Writer of excessively long posts

mairee

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: June 29, 2017, 05:15:41 pm »
Changing my vote to T, don't disappoint me :)
Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

VU Full Member | VCDC 6 Coordinator & Scripter | EG A/D Contributor | Developer of VCCNR | Developer of KTB | Ex-Scripter of EAD

PaiN.

• Crazy Man
  • "Los payasos tambien lloran"
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: July 01, 2017, 07:43:45 pm »
You need more experience in CTF and A/D Matches
Agree Agree x 2 Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

Pretty simple - I haven't deleted Hunting's post because it is related to the topic, and because now im hunting's asslicker, thats why i allow him to post trash here

PaiN.

• Crazy Man
  • "Los payasos tambien lloran"
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: July 02, 2017, 08:04:40 pm »
Big players starts like small , Trainee!!!!
Agree Agree x 1 Funny Funny x 4 Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

Pretty simple - I haven't deleted Hunting's post because it is related to the topic, and because now im hunting's asslicker, thats why i allow him to post trash here

MaddyV

• Fanatic
  • tnx chicken for proteins
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: July 04, 2017, 11:36:26 am »

No problem, I or anyone of us would never mistake anyone's point for hatred. When I started off VC:MP, my nickname was "iam19cool". Later on, I realized it is just way 'too much shiny' so I switched to an even fancy name, 'MaDKiLLeR'. As you can see, I stick to it and it got normal along the way, including the absurd third grader combination of capital and small letters.

When SMD applied, his nickname was "SMD_ASSHOLE". Clearly, it didn't imply good so I suggested he drop the later part which he did, hence 'SMD'. Sounds like a good nickname!

If you want to stick to this nickname, it's fine. Build yourself a reputation so no one needs to judge you by our name. Otherwise, there's a large variety of names you can use for yourself!

My nick best 8) 8) 8)

Funny Funny x 8 (list)

lilly

« Reply #55 on: July 04, 2017, 04:12:19 pm »
I Dont have anything to do here but i wanted to say that NO_MERCY is a kind player and respectful also teamed with me alot of times and he is good at teamplaying, about the skills, When i got accepted in VU i was a newbie now i can take anybody on a 1vs1 match.
Recommending Trainee rank for this guy.

Edit: No mercy if u want to improve fast just go and challenge axxo/Matrix for duels everytime u see them xD
« Last Edit: July 04, 2017, 04:14:27 pm by lilly »
Agree Agree x 2 Friendly Friendly x 1 Useful Useful x 1 (list)
Cannot rate own posts

SanaullaH

• Crazy Man
  • You're the boss from you , we learn
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: July 04, 2017, 07:59:52 pm »
good luck mate  :D
Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

RoyStang's Art

klein.

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: July 05, 2017, 08:04:36 am »
[VU_T]half-mercy,until you get pro
Funny Funny x 1 (list)

stormeus

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • VC:MP Developer
    • View Profile
    • GTA VICE CITY Respective owner
« Reply #58 on: July 09, 2017, 12:15:07 am »
Below is every substantiated vote from members on this application. The general trend seems to be that people who vote trainee found him friendly and cooperative. A primary drawback is that he isn't really good at DM, CTF, or A/D, though those who have played with him think he's willing to improve and can train as a VU_T. Others who vote no just don't know him well enough.

I don't think the DM ability is a strong overriding concern, and no one is strongly opposed to accepting the application otherwise. There have been several opportunities for them to be brought up, but I strongly doubt that accepting No_Mercy will cause any trouble since this app has been open for over two weeks and no one's brought up any extreme concerns anyway. Given all of this, I think we should just accept this application already.

this guy is awesome good friend of mine, he has skills and he is co-operated.  despite being stupid sometimes he definetly deserves aa chance here trainee

Neee , you need improve the skills

dude voting no for skills is pointless.
he has good aattitude aand he is cooperative and wishing to improve.
rgarding the skills that why there is a traainee rank.  to develop in it aand maake his way up to rookie and full.

the thing i mean to say is,  he caan improve his skills while being a trainee thaats why its called trainee

I have seen you sometimes but we never talked (at least I don't remember), neutral for now.

I have seen you sometimes but we never talked (at least I don't remember), neutral for now.

Voting T because I haven't seen any negatives.

Nice guy trainee from my side :)
Hope you won't disappoint us.

Let me make it clear, skills don't matter here, they are something which can be improved. Take me as an example, I am Full VU, but look at my skills.

Friendly dude, voting Trainee  :thumbsup:

Didn't really play with you much, going with a no for now.

No, I don't really know you and your nickname gives the impression of some newbie.

I don't know you very well.
NO.

This

You need more experience in CTF and A/D Matches

Big players starts like small , Trainee!!!!
« Last Edit: July 09, 2017, 12:16:52 am by stormeus »
Agree Agree x 2 Winner Winner x 1 Useful Useful x 1 Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

<krystianoo> stormeus do good job
<krystianoo> with recent update
<krystianoo> if not agree; jeb yourself in head
<Avenger> yesterday you said death to stormeus
<karan> double standard krystianoo
<karan> he called him fake prophet too
<krystianoo> sure fake prophet
<krystianoo> but with recent updates real

stormeus

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • VC:MP Developer
    • View Profile
    • GTA VICE CITY Respective owner
« Reply #59 on: July 10, 2017, 04:21:33 am »
VUs: I've added a neutral option to the poll, use it as you see fit.
Informative Informative x 1 (list)

<krystianoo> stormeus do good job
<krystianoo> with recent update
<krystianoo> if not agree; jeb yourself in head
<Avenger> yesterday you said death to stormeus
<karan> double standard krystianoo
<karan> he called him fake prophet too
<krystianoo> sure fake prophet
<krystianoo> but with recent updates real