April 27, 2024, 10:35:42 am

Author Topic: Application - imkiki  (Read 2926 times)

RajPut

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • خطائیں عمرِ رفتہ کی، سزائیں عمرِ حاضر کو
    • View Profile
Re: Application - imkiki
« Reply #45 on: April 28, 2020, 02:20:56 pm »
What kind of moron would view those memes as something discriminatory, what is exactly the point here?
Sorry to cut you out but this is the same behaviour which got thomas kicked out of VU.

He eventually need to correct this behaviour before or after getting accepted in VU. Otherwise I am afraid to say that consequences can be same as recent decision.
Agree Agree x 4 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Pakistan!
Zindabad!

Wanna share your opinion about me? https://viceunderdogs.com/index.php?topic=8850

PunkNoodle

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: April 28, 2020, 02:27:00 pm »
What kind of moron would view those memes as something discriminatory, what is exactly the point here?
to my personal view, they are overrated, unfunny and just asserting fake stereotypes while pushing people away from this beautiful religion and blinding them from realizing the important facts surrounding it especially its sensible philosophy and rational orthodoxy.
I agree they might be overrated and unfunny simply on the logical base that everyone has a subjective response in regards to what's funny or not. I disagree with the rest because it's a 'meme', none of them should be used to push an agenda whether positive or negative.

Sorry to cut you out but this is the same behaviour which got thomas kicked out of VU.

He eventually need to correct this behaviour before or after getting accepted in VU. Otherwise I am afraid to say that consequences can be same as recent decision.
I believe Thomas was kicked for a number of other reasons that meme was barely the last straw. The context was:
a) it sounded racist, and without any punchline.
b) it was uncalled for, and out of the topic.
c) it reinforced the belief that he was misbehaving, more so after his demotion, thus a disregard of his recent punishment.

That is to say I don't think we can compare neither the two persons nor the situations, however I have to agree that kiki may has to amend some behavioural quirks regardless but that meme in the context Sezar presented has no relevance at all. I'm sure nobody was going to give a f* if I was the one who shared it. Not because I'm above the law or anything, I'm merely pointing out that the context matters the most.
« Last Edit: April 28, 2020, 02:39:53 pm by PunkNoodle »
Agree Agree x 1 Winner Winner x 5 Friendly Friendly x 1 Artistic Artistic x 2 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

KingOfVC

• Fanatic
  • UwU
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: April 28, 2020, 02:54:59 pm »
-
There are other ways to handle stuff, There was a time when entire VCMP community wanted Wilson to step down as the Developer of EAD, at that time we both managed to go through that critical situation in our own way.

Kiki you really need to decide if you want to wander around as a neutral guy or as someone who favours a particular part of this community.

Sezer here tried to put up an example of what you do behind-the-scenes, only his way of putting it here was wrong.
I have also known you for a while kiki and I don't like this side of yours, you are more like a 2-face guy right now and that's not acceptable.

on that situation it i cant do nothing, sahil would bring [mk]rest and thing will be more complicated, sahil want to destroy current staff roster and i cant just sitting there and doing nothing, and karan and sahil are friends so anything can be happen

Also I would like to know all the details about why you left and who was the member that had conflicts with you. If you don't open up then you are on your luck.

it was in 2017 and it all related argonathrpg gameplay, which between amal and lily on that time, i was raging because small thing and left without explain anything
« Last Edit: April 28, 2020, 03:00:27 pm by KingOfVC »

Current: RTV Developer
Past: EAD Scripter

Nyon410

• Vice Underdog
  • Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: April 28, 2020, 03:00:52 pm »
Improve DM skills, voting T
Agree Agree x 1 Pwnt Pwnt x 1 Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

VU Full Member | CNR Manager | EC Admin | VW Staff Member | VCDC Staff Member |

KingOfVC

• Fanatic
  • UwU
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: April 28, 2020, 03:02:40 pm »
Improve DM skills, voting T
i will :thumbsup:
Agree Agree x 1 (list)

Current: RTV Developer
Past: EAD Scripter

karan

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: April 28, 2020, 03:11:34 pm »
on that situation it i cant do nothing, sahil would bring [mk]rest and thing will be more complicated, sahil want to destroy current staff roster and i cant just sitting there and doing nothing, and karan and sahil are friends so anything can be happen
relax dude, we didn't born yesterday, keep this your double standard somewhere else, you intentionally insulted Pakistanis and their religion when you were with us, you disrespected your server's female staff, even tho I was aware of all that, I still supported you and defended you when arguing with San, later on, you come up with more drama bout kicking sahil from owner role, I don't mind VC:MP, I didn't even run that parody server with RTV script,but you never wanted to reply and clear all the doubts, you went straightforward to PL's ally and started to spat venom on my name, telling them that I am a joke and bullshit, yet I told you already, people you supporting these days or getting support from, are still my buddies, they're not two-faced, they'll come straightforward and let me know what is going around when I am not around, calm your balls, you're getting nowhere with this attitude and slavery, you're more selfish than any of my 15 cats.
Agree Agree x 1 Funny Funny x 2 Winner Winner x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

WiLsOn

• Crazy Man
  • First in battle last in retreat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: April 28, 2020, 03:18:48 pm »
Trainee, don't disappoint us again.
« Last Edit: April 28, 2020, 03:20:20 pm by WiLsOn »
Winner Winner x 4 Friendly Friendly x 1 Useful Useful x 1 Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

Jokah

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Tomorrow is a loser's excuse, do it today.
    • View Profile
    • Vice City Cops & Robbers
« Reply #52 on: April 28, 2020, 05:17:06 pm »
Trainee.
Winner Winner x 2 (list)

VCCNR Developer | VCDC 6 Coordinator | VU since 2015

Think 100 times before you take a decision, but once that decision is taken, stand by it as one man. - M.

Davut^

• Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: April 28, 2020, 05:42:49 pm »
Good Luck Kik! :thumbsup:

ferrari32

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: April 28, 2020, 06:25:35 pm »
Honestly, I don't really care about this rtv thing. You applied. We told you to come back in a few months. And then you applied to MK. As I said, I don't see any real enthusiasm from you and therefore I'll vote no. It's a shame though.

To put into different words, I don't see any motive here. And a man without motive is one of two things, either incredibly stupid or a liar. And I don't think you're stupid at all kiki.

Majority will decide, good luck.
« Last Edit: April 28, 2020, 06:31:03 pm by ferrari32 »
Agree Agree x 8 Disagree Disagree x 1 Informative Informative x 1 (list)

-Proud member of VU since August 18 2011, SvM server Admin, Vice Legends server Admin, Playing VCMP for way too long to remember

Roystang

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • rerere
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: April 28, 2020, 08:14:32 pm »
aight. dont mess it up this time, Trainee it is.

VCDC 6 Admin/Designer, VW8 Designer, VW9 Mod/Designer, VCDM Developer, VCCNR Admin, EG-A.D Moderator, RTV/TDW Admin

SqmmySqm

• Vice Underdog Trainee (Inactive)
  • Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: April 28, 2020, 09:05:42 pm »
No.

Charley

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: April 29, 2020, 01:37:39 am »
Thanks for your explanations, kiki.

From experience, I try to be careful about people who appear to have drama follow them around. It usually means that they bring it wherever they go, and it's much nicer when VU is a drama-free zone.

I'm going to side with Shawn and Ferrari on this one and vote no. I'd like to leave the door open, though. If there's evidence that you can avoid or solve drama effectively in the future, I'd be happy to change my mind.
Winner Winner x 4 Useful Useful x 1 (list)

Writer of excessively long posts

mairee

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: April 29, 2020, 10:57:51 am »
While your explanation is satisfactory, I still have doubts about your loyalty. You see, getting denied and then applying to another clan doesn't prove anything but disloyalty. If this application gets denied and your next application is here again, I'll surely vote positively. I hope you understand.
Agree Agree x 10 Funny Funny x 1 (list)

VU Full Member | VCDC 6 Coordinator & Scripter | EG A/D Contributor | Developer of VCCNR | Developer of KTB | Ex-Scripter of EAD

Kyle.

• Vice Underdog Rookie (Inactive)
  • Fanatic
  • Don't Mess With Me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: April 29, 2020, 04:52:45 pm »
good luck

Credits: Saim