login
April 19, 2024, 01:03:56 pm

Author Topic: [VU]Charley  (Read 2100 times)

morphine

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
[VU]Charley
« on: May 01, 2018, 09:22:43 am »
discuss the bitch coolest man on the planet
« Last Edit: May 01, 2018, 01:06:33 pm by VoLK »
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

ripmemes

• Crazy Man
  • we just here for ripmemes.
    • View Profile
Re: [VU]Charley
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2018, 01:23:11 pm »
VU admin :)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

زيدي ميلي ! زيدي دوري

Aaron

• Fanatic
  • Eighth Avenue Furies
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2018, 01:35:15 pm »
Even I don't know him that well, I'd say one of the respected person here in this community with prodigious contribution in VU.

RajPut

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • خطائیں عمرِ رفتہ کی، سزائیں عمرِ حاضر کو
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2018, 02:12:40 pm »
The man on sky, who speak to the ones on ground like brothers..  :-* :-*

Pakistan!
Zindabad!

Wanna share your opinion about me? https://viceunderdogs.com/index.php?topic=8850

Sora_Blue

• Crazy Man
  • ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 01, 2018, 02:35:42 pm »
Funny Funny x 6 (list)

Quote from: Tical
All I know is you're a polack glitcher. Why are you pretending to be not a polack glitcher? Admin probably saw marcell the polack glitcher fucking around with RPG at close range, he did the right thing and banned you before you could polack glitch. Not actually being a polack glitcher could probably help

Norman4354

« Reply #5 on: May 01, 2018, 03:07:23 pm »
Old pal :D
Cannot rate own posts

Vedder

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Romancero gitano
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 01, 2018, 03:40:34 pm »
I would like to be able to say many things about you, but I barely know you. However, i can say some things which are already known by everybody. You are one of the most respected guys in this community, one of the oldest, and from what I can see, based on your posts and opinions regarding to VC:MP, you are always looking for the most reliable solution for this community to move away from the toxicity that characterizes it. - You have worked to make this game more entertaining and that's why I'll always admire you.
You are always disposed to give a help, an advice or kinda that. That's why you are one of the best guys here, and probably on your real life.
Besides, you are my clanmate, and i hope to learn a lot about you in these years that i hope we will be together here in VU.

VC:MP player since 2011. A part of VU. Bearer of a restless desire to understand the world. Buenos Aires, Argentina.

Mariano Moreno, Gazeta de Buenos Ayres. 12 de junio de 1810.

Trex

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • You will not win, cause I will not lose.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 01, 2018, 04:00:50 pm »
Charley is from the best people I've known even tho we don't know each other well but he was very friendly to me when I applied to join VU. He was helping me alot, I appreciate his help and ofcourse, I won't forget, Wilson, Siezer, Joker, Tzunam and Sk for their help, Thank you guys. :)

Special thanks to krystianoo, he know what he done to me. ^-^
« Last Edit: May 01, 2018, 04:02:45 pm by Trex »
Friendly Friendly x 2 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

SilenTKilleR

• Fanatic
  • 4everUF
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 01, 2018, 04:12:32 pm »
VU's Dad,Good Person
Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

ripmemes

• Crazy Man
  • we just here for ripmemes.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 01, 2018, 05:06:56 pm »
sorry for my retard jokes(I wanted to post the first) but here's what I think:
I agree with both calhoun and trex, you're the legend of vcmp. You always look for better to this community and stay cool with people as well as being the most friendly guy here.

زيدي ميلي ! زيدي دوري

Shadow.Jack^

• Fanatic
  • Polar Bear
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 01, 2018, 05:26:13 pm »
One of the nicest person I've ever met in game,I wish that I could meet him again :).
« Last Edit: May 01, 2018, 05:30:00 pm by Shadow.Jack^ »

WiLsOn

• Crazy Man
  • First in battle last in retreat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 01, 2018, 05:44:03 pm »
Best leader, helped me in 2010/2011 on irc, when i used to ask on #Miami-dade regarding scripting he pmed me and helped me, i will never forget that day. :)  :-*

MD619

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • VU4LiFe
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 01, 2018, 08:01:09 pm »
Charley behaves lovely with everyone he is awesome he is very loving he is the best.

Roystang's art

ferrari32

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 01, 2018, 08:21:16 pm »
Well, if it weren't for Charley, I wouldn't have been in VU right now probably. He believed in me, and his trust grew steadily over the years we've spent working together. Despite I was a relatively new member, he at one point wanted to leave the clan in my hands. Apart from that, we were great friends. And not friends in the way a lot of people were with him, asslicking him hoping it would gain them respect or a shiny new VU member badge. We just talked. I suppose it's due to say thank you for recognizing what I might become in this community.

But it's been a long time since we actually had a meaningful conversation, partially due to his inactivity. At some points recently I've been troubled by his authority. Charley's a nice person, and a pretty smart guy too, but at certain times I feel as if he's not well informed about the community and general state of the game, even though I respect him and know he wishes well.

I'm glad you're doing well for yourself out there though, seems to me like you're living out your dreams. Keep rocking man!
Agree Agree x 1 (list)

-Proud member of VU since August 18 2011, SvM server Admin, Vice Legends server Admin, Playing VCMP for way too long to remember

Dr.Shawn

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 02, 2018, 01:01:35 am »
C-c-c-c-c-combo breakerrr!!  O0 O0 O0 O0