May 03, 2024, 08:28:35 pm

Author Topic: Application - Metalord  (Read 15296 times)

kevinsito

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
Re: Application - Metalord
« Reply #15 on: October 25, 2011, 08:09:32 pm »
Sorry mates I'm not used to post here but what would you expect from a half educated boy from Argentina? I understood everything he said in spanish and I know how Metalord acts, we gonna put a simple example for those who played 0.3z, you all know Logan/.sky this "european" born in argentina acts the same way as metalord, insulting people, being an elitist person, rude (as I used to be), their elitism will never let them think clearly.

Well actually he is a double-face guy, while he smiles at you when admins or liders are around he kicks you when they turn to another direction, I've found this guy a little bit of a hypocrite guy in any case if he can't change his attitude in real life, what would you expect in the internet. would you actually trust a guy doing this kind of commentaries
Y Marica tu viejo que anda todo el dia con travestis ya que tu madre es una vieja de 80 años que no le da placer.
JAJAJAJAJA.
Pussy your papa! he wears like a travesti the whole day because your mooommaaaa is an 80yold! who gives no pleasure to him HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

The guy may have good skills(LAG!) but his attitude will never fit what this respected clan is asking for.

I think this is an open app for opinions so Metalod, don't even try on this one I'm just giving my opinion, I wouldn't like watching your name as [VU]Metalord while insulting like you did in Sky-City, VU's honour would fall lol, and I think we all know the kind of untolerant attitude you have, and the terrible dirty vocabulary for insult people you have, if you were paid for doing insults you would be rich, kid.

I wish you the best to get into the clan tho, if you can change your attitude (which is not going to happen) it would be nice.

« Last Edit: October 25, 2011, 08:15:03 pm by kevinsito »
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

No Thijn,i bought a cd for windows 7 Tiny Edition earlier.

(PaK)DeViL_JiN

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 26, 2011, 07:24:07 am »
dude some times ppl mind cant work
i am not member i dont have rights but metaloard is a nice man.
when i play in sky-city there are no one admin which help ppl he was which help me.
and also help other ppl .
i got a problem that no one admin solve it but he gave me idea when i play in sky-city he was always helping ppl.
and also his skills are too good
his english is good
and the atitude also but some times ppl makes mistake all done mistakes in there life if it small or big am i right.
human always done mistake he dont know now but when he grew up he know that what he done.
and Maybe bigger human is that which forgive ppl mistake am i right?

Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Foxtrot

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 26, 2011, 11:15:28 am »
Your attitude does not belong here nor it did in DU. My vote is no.

ferrari32

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 26, 2011, 01:21:06 pm »
Well, if you say you can improve, then you can be given a chance, and we could take it from there.
Trainee.

-Proud member of VU since August 18 2011, SvM server Admin, Vice Legends server Admin, Playing VCMP for way too long to remember

bugz2daback

• Vice Underdogs (Inactive)
  • Likes to post
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 26, 2011, 02:31:02 pm »
Haha whats up metalord...

My vote is a no.

Knucis

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 26, 2011, 05:01:27 pm »
Well, fuck. I've seen all this posts above and I am changing my vote.

Give me a good reason for me to vote Trainee, Metalord.

Metalord

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 26, 2011, 05:44:26 pm »
I don't know what to say. As i said before about my attitude, I can improve it. Just gimme a chance and i will show you all that I will change ;)
& about my insults obviously I don't do it for fun. Everyone insults when they're angry...
Hope you will understand  :D

JuaN

« Reply #22 on: October 26, 2011, 06:38:11 pm »
Come on guys, what's wrong with giving him the VU_T tag, some guys who were worse than him wore that tag
that's what a trial tag is for at all, right? to test if the guy is good enough and can contribute the clan in any way or not, metalord just gotta work on his temper and be less of a raging person at least while he's in VU.

Trainee definitely won't hurt, my vote remains as VU_T
Cannot rate own posts

Inferno

• Crazy Man
  • Frontline-battles! :D
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 26, 2011, 06:53:20 pm »
Eh,i got confused between trainee and a no,you have positive sides and negative sides,i really got muddled up,But i find that your positive sides beat the negative one's,So i am gonna vote trainee.BUT i hope that you'll be successful in changing your attitude.I hope that change comes as soon as possible :P
Good luck..

Maverick

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 26, 2011, 07:51:05 pm »
that's what a trial tag is for at all

In my opinion , I think trial would be best for Metalord. As of all I've seen here, It looks like he stands at the border of both acceptance / denial, according to this app. Of course he many have flipped out on other forums unexpectedly, but he can understand the mistakes that he have made in the past. It wouldn't hurt to see if he changes. Who knows?, maybe as a trial, he will be able to use this as an reference toward how he should act in the future coming upon the same or different scenarios against him.
« Last Edit: October 26, 2011, 07:56:53 pm by Maverick »

Sephiroth

« Reply #25 on: October 26, 2011, 08:24:37 pm »

In my opinion , I think trial would be best for Metalord. As of all I've seen here, It looks like he stands at the border of both acceptance / denial, according to this app. Of course he many have flipped out on other forums unexpectedly, but he can understand the mistakes that he have made in the past. It wouldn't hurt to see if he changes. Who knows?, maybe as a trial, he will be able to use this as an reference toward how he should act in the future coming upon the same or different scenarios against him.

Who are you?
Cannot rate own posts

Maverick

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 26, 2011, 10:32:33 pm »

Who are you?

Maverick / Tmavs4
« Last Edit: October 26, 2011, 10:35:48 pm by Maverick »

shakejunt

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 26, 2011, 11:21:42 pm »
Kinda controversial.
 I agree with Juan, give him some time and Metalord will hopefully change. Trainee

Nadeem

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: October 27, 2011, 10:02:15 am »
Ahhh meta finally u joined in another clan ,You were still using DU Tag Papa.
Sry i am not Vu member but he is a nice player and his attiude suxx a bit.He didnt want to play in xe
PLK.Nadeem:Meta why u didnt play  in xe?
MetaLord:I dont like it
VU is a TDM Clan not like Ka.
But i think he deserve a chance
Sry for my post :police:

aXXo

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: October 27, 2011, 01:39:47 pm »
Agreed with Juan.
Opportunities improve people.