April 27, 2024, 05:53:40 pm

Author Topic: LGBTQ  (Read 3134 times)

killerkid

• Fanatic
  • Hello there!
    • View Profile
Re: LGBTQ
« Reply #30 on: January 14, 2022, 11:01:52 pm »
Specially if you are Muslim i must tell you homosexuality / ham-jins parasti is HARAM in our religion and you should be against it!
Definitely, but you can't force your ideas on others(non muslims) they don't want. As long as they don't do something to you, respect and let them be. Don't spread hate, spread love. As Islam itself means peace.

Personally speaking I don't really mind gay people as long as they don't disturb me. Think of it like this:
Every gay couple means there's 2 less boys I have to compete with to get a potential wife. If they help me out with my goal I don't mind what they do y'know...
Don't worry, even If 99% of people find you unattractive then around 75,000,000 people on earth still find you attractive.  ^-^
Agree Agree x 1 Winner Winner x 4 Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Do not pray for easy lives. Pray to be stronger men!

mairee

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: January 15, 2022, 08:59:33 am »
Personally speaking I don't really mind gay people as long as they don't disturb me. Think of it like this:
Every gay couple means there's 2 less boys I have to compete with to get a potential wife. If they help me out with my goal I don't mind what they do y'know...
Don't worry, even If 99% of people find you unattractive then around 75,000,000 people on earth still find you attractive.  ^-^
I can confirm it's 100% and not 99%
Agree Agree x 1 Funny Funny x 4 Pwnt Pwnt x 2 Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

VU Full Member | VCDC 6 Coordinator & Scripter | EG A/D Contributor | Developer of VCCNR | Developer of KTB | Ex-Scripter of EAD

Charley

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: January 15, 2022, 11:03:12 am »
There is no love in this. It is temporary attraction and pure lust. It has a negative impact on the individual.  We should not conflate lust with love.  @Charley

My gay friends would have a good laugh at that, haha. Gay relationships work just like straight relationships - there is lust and passion in the beginning, but sooner or later that begins to fade. What grows are feelings of attachment, admiration, appreciation, and all the other facets that comprise love. A couple of my friends (both guys) have been together for around 10 years. Their sex life is now very limited, but they love each other more than anyone or anything on the planet. They make each other feel happy and secure.

I take from your comment that you've not had gay friends before, and you may not have had much experience with love, as you would understand this to be the case in most relationships, gay or not. This isn't a criticism of you, but I feel you're making a strong statement based on a clear lack of evidence.

Suppose they today want to normalise being gay lesbian bisexual transgender queer, but what if in future some people are interested in children and want to have sex with them? Would you allow that?
What if tomorrow they raise voice to normalise incest relationships cuz of some shits fell in love with their sisters or brothers? Would you want incest relationship be common?

Conflating gay relationships with paedophilia and incest is just a non-starter, lol. Vedder said it quite well, but just to reiterate:

(In most cases) LGBT people simply want to have equal rights to straight people. That is, they want to be able to marry, have relationships, and be accepted in society as 'okay'. These relationships are between two consenting adults.

Paedophilia

There are a few reasons why having sex with kids is illegal and immoral. Here are two.

1) Children are incapable of giving informed consent. That is, because of their age, they don't have enough information available to them about the consequences of entering into sexual relations with others to be able to make a decision that is in their interests. As you said, MD, it is possible to convince children to do all manner of unspeakable things. This is precisely why it's a problem.

2) Children are not physically developed to the point where it is safe for them to have sexual relations. Subjecting a body that isn't yet sexually mature to sex acts can cause severe harm, both physically and mentally.

Incest

Perhaps surprisingly, incest is, and has been for a long time, legal, across vast swathes of the planet. It seems many places are more willing to accept sexual relations between siblings than they are between members of the same sex.

It is illegal in many countries, however, either for religious reasons or because children borne of incestual relations have a significantly higher chance of genetic disorders.

The reason we don't see more incest is because it's just not a very common trait, in humans, to desire those in our families. People don't think 'Ooo I'd love to fuck my sister, but damn, it's illegal'. They just don't want to fuck their sister.

The difference

In any case, incest and paedophilia are patently different issues to the rights of LGBT individuals - who are adults, capable of giving informed consent, and who will not produce offspring with genetic disorders - to have relationships and marry. Equating them is like someone saying 'Well if you eat chicken, why not eat human?'

Nature vs nurture

There have always been records of same-sex orientations, across all cultures, for all of history. Sex with members of the same sex is also present across the animal kingdom. This suggests that it is at least partly a genetic trait. But even if it's more nurture than nature, so what?

In countries where homosexuality has long been tolerated or accepted, where gay relationships are seen on-screen and regarded as 'no big deal', has there been any huge crisis? Nope. In the UK, The Netherlands, Germany, France, US and more, while acceptance of homosexuality culturally has risen, the number of people identifying as gay, or bi, or queer, has remained pretty much steady. Small increases have been attributed to the fact that people feel safer, now, to admit their sexuality.

I'm not sure what sort of doomsday situation people are envisaging here, but at least in these countries, the result of accepting LGBT rights, regarding marriage and relationships, has been net positive. The only real harm that has been done has been by straight people, committing acts of violence out of fear and ignorance.
« Last Edit: January 15, 2022, 11:08:24 am by Charley »
Agree Agree x 6 Disagree Disagree x 5 Winner Winner x 2 (list)

Writer of excessively long posts

GangstaRas

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Representing VU for Life
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: January 15, 2022, 01:56:32 pm »

Incest

The reason we don't see more incest is because it's just not a very common trait, in humans, to desire those in our families. People don't think 'Ooo I'd love to fuck my sister, but damn, it's illegal'. They just don't want to fuck their sister.

I wouldn't say that completely. It's true that the extremist aspect of incest isn't very common (brother-sister, mother-son, father-daughter). Maybe it actually is in the whole royal intermarriages scene, idk, but I do know for sure the first cousin aspect is very very common, so much so that you find that a lot of people's first dabble of infatuation, intimacy or sexual experimentation comes from mutual attraction this group.

There are cases of non-mutual attraction though, like just this Christmas holiday one of my friends unfortunately got molested by her male cousin, but that is not a case to say there's a lot of one-sidedness in the group, its abuse through consensual mismatch as you would have to anybody else in life i.e. I like you, they don't like me back.

Most people will indeed have had a discussion/thought along the lines of "man if he/she wasn't my cousin I'd...[insert sexual act here]" or just merely look it up in their national law to see if there is a restriction because there is an attraction. The same friend admitted that she had a deep crush on her uncle for years but knows she can't act on that. It happens man. They're just not setting an agenda trying to change people because they can't have their way in the countries that disallow such things. But that is not to say they never will.

We can disagree on the consequences of the mindset, and I get that discrimination and violence makes them need to be more vocal for their rights against oppression and the fear for their lives some of the anti-LGBTQ have put on them, but the precedent set by the LGBTQ community is wrong and it will have its ripple effect as the generations continue along, because the concept of human rights is getting warped. That's the conflation point. Did they really need to train the younger generation to tolerate it or did they just need to settle whatever they have to settle in legislation? All in the name of freedom of passion?
Agree Agree x 1 (list)

MD619

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • VU4LiFe
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: January 15, 2022, 02:04:12 pm »
@Charley
I read your points and until I reach the end I forget all It's like I'm reading an article lol, however I will try to speak up on few of your points.
Sex with members of the same sex is also present across the animal kingdom. This suggests that it is at least partly a genetic trait.
Well here I would say if you Equating above statement with LGBT is like someone saying 'Well if you eat chicken, why not eat human?'
animals and humans are totally different this we shouldn't compare them. If you do so then there are animals who eat their fellow animals just like wolves in a cold weather when they don't find food they eat their fellows. As they fall asleep they attack and rekt them.
Paedophilia

There are a few reasons why having sex with kids is illegal and immoral. Here are two.

1) Children are incapable of giving informed consent. That is, because of their age, they don't have enough information available to them about the consequences of entering into sexual relations with others to be able to make a decision that is in their interests. As you said, MD, it is possible to convince children to do all manner of unspeakable things. This is precisely why it's a problem.

2) Children are not physically developed to the point where it is safe for them to have sexual relations. Subjecting a body that isn't yet sexually mature to sex acts can cause severe harm, both physically and mentally.

LGBT is also immoral just the reasons are different, why people think it's by birth it's not, there is no proof for that it's a disorder acquired by a person from the society. And I think people will convert this pedophilia to a moral act by giving non-sensical reasons in future.
I have no problem with LGBTs they do whatever they want to do but I just don't want them on mainstream media to influence others. I don't want my kids in future to be inspired by them. let them do whatever they want but not publicly. I don't support killing them and depriving them of basic human rights but if they try to inspire others by  teaching what LGBT is and invite normal people then it will trigger us.
some countries have put lessons on LGBT in their syllabuses for children that's what I am against because they haven't yet proved LGBT is by birth and natural.

Roystang's art

klein.

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: January 15, 2022, 02:59:07 pm »

As long as lust and passion fade away, they change their partners. 1/4 gay men in the USA have had over 1000 sex partners[1]. Up to 70% of them claim that half of their partners were strangers[2].Not to mention, 30% to 40% of gays were abused and then turned gay[3]

Really, not speaking of your particular friend in your town.

Gay relationship working the same as heterosexuals is misrepresented and most of their liberal arguments in favor of them fall under logical fallacies.
Agree Agree x 1 (list)

Vedder

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Romancero gitano
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: January 15, 2022, 04:17:08 pm »
there is no proof for that it's a disorder acquired by a person from the society.

I just don't want them on mainstream media to influence others. I don't want my kids in future to be inspired by them.

So, you basically say it's not by birth, though neither exists a proof that it's acquired by society/cultural environment, but you say you're afraid your kids will get influenced by society?

What if your kids are gay even if you censure them  and prevent them from any influence stream that defends LGBTQ? Would you even love them? You do realize that not letting them be free is the real bad thing here, than them actually being how they want?

Of course, I respect you as a clanmate and I do respect you as a person, because I know we come from different cultures and beliefs. So it's probably imposible we're reaching an agreement here, though just wanted to show you a different point of view.

As long as lust and passion fade away, they change their partners. 1/4 gay men in the USA have had over 1000 sex partners[1]. Up to 70% of them claim that half of their partners were strangers[2].Not to mention, 30% to 40% of gays were abused and then turned gay[3]

Really, not speaking of your particular friend in your town.

Gay relationship working the same as heterosexuals is misrepresented and most of their liberal arguments in favor of them fall under logical fallacies.

In my personal inner circle, gays are more often to have more partners because they are generally single, and less afraid of being direct towards another gay and saying: "ok, wan' do it kuh?", "ye, meet me here 7 pm".

However, that has nothing to do with love. Again if you had experience with love you will understand better what Charley has said.

I would just go ahead and tell you my story lol.

I had a girlfriend, lust came with the start of the relationship, we loved, but simply time passed, we bored of each other and found out we didn't want to be together anymore. It's totally like that in gay relationships dude, nothing different.

Do you really believe that straights don't have sex with strangers? Atleast I have, with people I met in a social network. Nothing strange on that, even more, it's getting common across society.

30% to 40% of gays were abused and then turned gay

Where are these statistic from? Can you give a source?
« Last Edit: January 15, 2022, 04:49:39 pm by Vedder »
Agree Agree x 2 (list)

VC:MP player since 2011. A part of VU. Bearer of a restless desire to understand the world. Buenos Aires, Argentina.

Mariano Moreno, Gazeta de Buenos Ayres. 12 de junio de 1810.

MD619

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • VU4LiFe
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: January 15, 2022, 05:28:34 pm »
So, you basically say it's not by birth, though neither exists a proof that it's acquired by society/cultural environment, but you say you're afraid your kids will get influenced by society?
Yeah bro I say it’s not by birth and other than by birth there is only one option of being a gay that is it’s acquired from the society by sexual abuse or compulsive gay sex between children who don’t get a girl in childhood xd.

what if your kids are gay even if you censure them  and prevent them from any influence stream that defends LGBTQ? Would you even love them? You do realize that not letting them be free is the real bad thing here, than them actually being how they want?
I believe if my kids are not exposed to such thing they will never turn into gays.
And of course not wanting to expose them to such thing doesn’t mean I will not let them free, according to me I will be rather saving them from gaylife imprisonment.

Of course, I respect you as a clanmate and I do respect you as a person, because I know we come from different cultures and beliefs. So it's probably imposible we're reaching an agreement here, though just wanted to show you a different point of view.
Thanks for the kind words I respect you too bro. Same thing I wanted to do, it’s really hard to change other person’s mind with arguments specially when the dispute is based on religion and religiously related argument(although I haven’t brought religion in any of my replies).

« Last Edit: January 15, 2022, 05:32:39 pm by MD619 »
Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

Roystang's art

klein.

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: January 15, 2022, 05:59:43 pm »
there is no proof that it's a disorder acquired by a person from society.

I just don't want them on mainstream media to influence others. I don't want my kids in future to be inspired by them.

What if your kids are gay even if you censure them and prevent them from any influence stream that defends LGBTQ? Would you even love them? You do realize that not letting them be free is the real bad thing here, than them actually being how they want?

Bruh, a parent is better at deciding what is best for their children. If my children go alone to the main road, I will probably teach them the dangers of roaming alone, or scold them or even slap them, does that mean I hate them? As for MD, I believe he knows the dark sides of the media and he knows how he should prevent himself and his family.

No children are born to be gay. They are not born to be lesbian, gay, bi, helikopters and idk how many alphabets will be added in near future. They are either male or female. Can't exactly speak for Transgenders. I am no biology expert. Children are always curious and they quickly inhabit the same culture to which they are exposed or an incident that impacts their life for a long period even permanent. Take, for example, if I live in Saudi Arabia I and my family will gradually adapt to their culture. If I get lethal electric shock I will always feel afraid of going near electric machines. It is simple as that.

Not a religious but from a biological perspective, a species need to reproduce in order to survive and expand. If all humans on earth turned gay, I cannot say for how long they will survive. But one thing is sure, they won't have any babies to adopt.  :)

I would just go ahead and tell you my story lol.

I had a girlfriend, lust came with the start of the relationship, we loved, but simply time passed, we bored of each other and found out we didn't want to be together anymore. It's totally like that in gay relationships dude, nothing different.

Do you really believe that straights don't have sex with strangers? Atleast I have, with people I met in a social network. Nothing strange on that, even more, it's getting common across society.
And, thank you for proving my point.

Agree Agree x 2 Winner Winner x 1 (list)

FuckTinG

• Banned
  • Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: January 15, 2022, 11:38:41 pm »
WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU BE ATTRACTED BY ANYTHING ELSE THAN PUSSY IF YOU ARE BOY?

YOU FEEL COMFORTABLE WHEN YOU FEEL A HUGE DICK MONSTER ENTERING UR TINY ANUS? IF YES, I GOT SOME GUYS TO INTRODUCE YOU TO...

JEEZ, THIS TOPIC MAKES NO FUCKING SENSE
BOY WITH GIRL, OR FUCK URSELF LOL
Agree Agree x 1 Funny Funny x 2 (list)

killerkid

• Fanatic
  • Hello there!
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: January 16, 2022, 12:37:50 am »

YOU FEEL COMFORTABLE WHEN YOU FEEL A HUGE DICK MONSTER ENTERING UR TINY ANUS? IF YES, I GOT SOME GUYS TO INTRODUCE YOU TO...

How do you know those guy have what you're claiming?  ??? Hunting sussy baka
Funny Funny x 3 (list)

Do not pray for easy lives. Pray to be stronger men!

Ülker

• Vice Underdog Trainee
  • Fanatic
  • Viva la VU! ❤️
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: January 16, 2022, 06:10:23 pm »

scalla cheating on blitz

You're next Royo my cutie boyo 😉😏
Funny Funny x 2 (list)

Vice Underdog | VCCnR Manager (Former) | VCAD Moderator (Former) | RTV Administrator | KotH Administrator
(Designed by [VU]Punkie)

Sawyer

• Crazy Man
  • Drugs not bad.
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: January 17, 2022, 12:08:47 am »
A big/bad joke haha
Agree Agree x 1 (list)

FuckTinG

• Banned
  • Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: January 17, 2022, 07:20:46 pm »

How do you know those guy have what you're claiming?  ??? Hunting sussy baka

JUST RUMORS I HEARD BRO, SO IF YOU WANT YOUR HUSBAND TO BE A RICKY MARTINS, GO AHEAD AND PM ME

Vedder

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Romancero gitano
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: May 27, 2023, 06:57:19 pm »
I've changed my opinion a little. My opinion about "TQ" is that they are a bunch of degenerate perverts who abuse kids. They should receive capital punishment.
« Last Edit: May 27, 2023, 06:58:54 pm by Vedder »

VC:MP player since 2011. A part of VU. Bearer of a restless desire to understand the world. Buenos Aires, Argentina.

Mariano Moreno, Gazeta de Buenos Ayres. 12 de junio de 1810.