April 19, 2024, 02:53:17 pm

Author Topic: CSGO Plox  (Read 687 times)

Saim

• Vice Underdog Rookie
  • Crazy Man
  • Life is Torment
    • View Profile
CSGO Plox
« on: May 31, 2018, 04:38:56 am »
Hey there!

Guys can you tell me with proper information, How can i Get and Install CSGO MP. Because I only have VC:MP in my Computer Since 2013 I wanna check it too. So give me link and info. of Installation With Proper Procedure

pls no funny rate i really have only VC:MP in my PC
« Last Edit: May 31, 2018, 05:20:45 am by Saim »
Funny Funny x 4 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

"All hope is gone"

Credits to me

Norman4354

Re: CSGO Plox
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2018, 05:19:43 am »
I can help you with that, you need to buy it from online store or steam itself according to your wish. Then after, if you have bought the game through steam, you need to install steam client and through this client you will need to enter that account through which you have bought the game. It will ask you to download the game and there you go. You have successfully installed the game.
Cannot rate own posts

GamerViceCity

• Banned
  • Fanatic
  • @Halmo Habibi Try give me
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2018, 08:02:04 am »
Bro Download it from my web all things free

its best than Steam i hope + free skins and weps and knvies better fly all skins and things free

download click here -- removed --

First. Download it 2nd. Update Game 3rd. Verify Game 4th. Enjoy Game all servers + multiplayer
« Last Edit: May 31, 2018, 08:29:38 am by Thijn »
Informative Informative x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Credits Kockex

Thijn

• Forum Administrator
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2018, 08:29:44 am »
Bro Download it from my web all things free

its best than Steam i hope + free skins and weps and knvies better fly all skins and things free

download click here -- removed --

First. Download it 2nd. Update Game 3rd. Verify Game 4th. Enjoy Game all servers + multiplayer
Banned
Agree Agree x 1 Funny Funny x 3 Informative Informative x 2 (list)

I'm not totally useless,
I can be used as an bad example ;)

"Never do Today, What you can do Tomorrow"

ripmemes

• Crazy Man
  • we just here for ripmemes.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 31, 2018, 09:40:03 am »
there's something called strogino cs portal. I won't give you any links or something just google it.
(I don't want to get banned here)
Funny Funny x 1 (list)

زيدي ميلي ! زيدي دوري

GoRcEE

• Crazy Man
  • Paid my dues
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 31, 2018, 10:11:48 am »
Download it damn from any trusted and most downloaded website, after installing you need to buy it from steam. Head towards steam web and buy it or there's many paki sites giving keys. But you would be needed to pay them through money transfer services like easypaisa etc. Install steam and put the key you will indeed need to update csgo. Ofc, you can contact me if you face any problem.

Thijn

• Forum Administrator
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
Agree Agree x 1 Pwnt Pwnt x 1 Friendly Friendly x 1 Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

I'm not totally useless,
I can be used as an bad example ;)

"Never do Today, What you can do Tomorrow"