March 28, 2024, 11:47:06 pm

Author Topic: Basic piano lessons for beginners  (Read 3257 times)

Tobi0

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • I need to improve? I will improve
    • View Profile
Basic piano lessons for beginners
« on: April 14, 2018, 11:09:56 pm »
I just started a new youtube channel to upload some videos with basic Sheet Music and simple songs for beginners. You will need to know the basics about reading music but it is still very easy, if you want to take a look: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChmdxLnRBhopEy64AT7_t8A?

I will make videos playing myself too (I need to buy a camera), the complexity of the songs will increase with the time.

I'm thinking about making a tutorial about how to read sheet music.
« Last Edit: April 14, 2018, 11:20:55 pm by Tobi0 »
Winner Winner x 8 Useful Useful x 1 Optimistic Optimistic x 1 Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

GangstaRas

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Representing VU for Life
    • View Profile
Re: Basic piano lessons for beginners
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2018, 11:29:14 pm »
You caught me the right time, I've been in the field trying to learn as I don't feel like paying for any lessons. I've actually been playing amateurly for many years now but I had to stop and make corrective measures because I've hit a plateau utilizing wrong finger technique all this time (fixing bad technique is the worst bitch to go through).

So when you get your camera and set yourself up, definitely make a video about that, what fingers to use sensibly to move in a practical manner and you'll definitely get some views. Trust me, it's a prob for many home taught people like myself. I use to play triad chords using my index, middle and ring finger. Thumbs and pinkys were irrelevant for me, even with big chords, you just use both hands smh. The minute I touched scales, and was trying my luck at hand independence, that's when I knew, in my home learning, I screwed up big time xD.
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Tobi0

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • I need to improve? I will improve
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2018, 12:08:09 am »
You caught me the right time, I've been in the field trying to learn as I don't feel like paying for any lessons. I've actually been playing amateurly for many years now but I had to stop and make corrective measures because I've hit a plateau utilizing wrong finger technique all this time (fixing bad technique is the worst bitch to go through).

So when you get your camera and set yourself up, definitely make a video about that, what fingers to use sensibly to move in a practical manner and you'll definitely get some views. Trust me, it's a prob for many home taught people like myself. I use to play triad chords using my index, middle and ring finger. Thumbs and pinkys were irrelevant for me, even with big chords, you just use both hands smh. The minute I touched scales, and was trying my luck at hand independence, that's when I knew, in my home learning, I screwed up big time xD.
I'm trying to put the digitation in all the videos but if you want to practise finger technique I have the right book for you, I will search for my Hanon's books, they are all about speed, precision, agility, and strength of all of the fingers and flexibility in the wrists.

Vedder

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Romancero gitano
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2018, 12:38:50 am »
Great work Tobi, will be useful for my sister who likes it xD, thank you

VC:MP player since 2011. A part of VU. Bearer of a restless desire to understand the world. Buenos Aires, Argentina.

Mariano Moreno, Gazeta de Buenos Ayres. 12 de junio de 1810.

Niko

• Crazy Man
  • Arrebatao dando vuelta en la jeepeta🎶
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 15, 2018, 04:48:42 am »
Alto laburo capo, ahora hacelo estilo Pablo lescano ;)

Playing since 2012 |EA Admin|LW's Mod|UA Admin|MK CTF Admin|RTV Mod|Omega-DM Manager|VCCNR Head-Admin|OSK Simple DM Admin|VCDC 5|VCDC 6|Vicewar 5|Vicewar 7|Vicewar 8|

ZAiM

• Fanatic
  • I came, I saw, I conquered.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 15, 2018, 01:54:15 pm »
Nice , Great Work!

SanaullaH

• Crazy Man
  • You're the boss from you , we learn
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 15, 2018, 02:42:03 pm »
nice tobio :D

RoyStang's Art

ripmemes

• Crazy Man
  • we just here for ripmemes.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 15, 2018, 03:42:10 pm »

زيدي ميلي ! زيدي دوري

killerkid

• Fanatic
  • Hello there!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 15, 2018, 06:34:06 pm »
I will delete the Piano Tiles Then :)

Do not pray for easy lives. Pray to be stronger men!