login
April 27, 2024, 04:56:26 pm

Author Topic: Application - Duke  (Read 5585 times)

Jokah

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Tomorrow is a loser's excuse, do it today.
    • View Profile
    • Vice City Cops & Robbers
Re: Application - Duke
« Reply #15 on: May 18, 2017, 01:56:16 pm »
Something tells me you will use this clan as a ladder to another, therefore I'm voting no.
Agree Agree x 1 Disagree Disagree x 2 Informative Informative x 1 Useful Useful x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

VCCNR Developer | VCDC 6 Coordinator | VU since 2015

Think 100 times before you take a decision, but once that decision is taken, stand by it as one man. - M.

Dukeiii

• Fanatic
  • LIVE! DIE! SPAWN AGAIN!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 18, 2017, 02:04:14 pm »
Something tells me you will use this clan as a ladder to another, therefore I'm voting no.
Did I told you something face to face or in-game. Or you have some material against me or whatever you have with you just post it in on my app publicly. And if I'm using the clan as ladder so what I am doing here? And what's my goal then?
Agree Agree x 1 Funny Funny x 3 Pwnt Pwnt x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Jokah

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 18, 2017, 03:04:27 pm »
Did I told you something face to face or in-game. Or you have some material against me or whatever you have with you just post it in on my app publicly. And if I'm using the clan as ladder so what I am doing here? And what's my goal then?
Let me tell you what your goal is, your goal is to join this clan, get promoted to full, leave the clan then join a better one(in your opinion). I have been with you, I know what kind of a guy you are, you have these mood swings, for example monday; you'll be like MK, tuesday; TRC, wednesday; VU, thursday; SS. Do not tell me what to do, your application is discussed among the clan members not the community, it is my choice whether I can provide proof here or not, we as clan members trust each other, and respect each other's opinions. I won't change my vote.
Agree Agree x 5 (list)

Think 100 times before you take a decision, but once that decision is taken, stand by it as one man. - M.

klein.

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 18, 2017, 03:39:17 pm »
 :)
Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

karan

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 18, 2017, 03:40:23 pm »
He's an old fart, having acknowledgement of players like you,I've got nothing against you but your abnormal behavior, mocking players after killing them with "cry" and all, is simply annoying, it definitely pisses one off, and as Jokah said, you're not worthy to be tested, I don't see even 1% change in you or in your behavior,it's same typical and dramatic and desperate shit.

I don't like to post in apps like this but i am tired of VU giving so called opportunity to players like MD or Duke saying they deserve it, well not really, they maybe deserve the spot, but being a privileged fuck, having VU tag in front of their name makes them free to do autism all around, I don't care if they're capable of playing better than me or anyone but tbh skills is second thing, first learn to be a human.
Agree Agree x 3 Funny Funny x 5 Winner Winner x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

Dukeiii

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 18, 2017, 04:11:48 pm »
He's an old fart, having acknowledgement of players like you,I've got nothing against you but your abnormal behavior, mocking players after killing them with "cry" and all, is simply annoying, it definitely pisses one off, and as Jokah said, you're not worthy to be tested, I don't see even 1% change in you or in your behavior,it's same typical and dramatic and desperate shit.

I don't like to post in apps like this but i am tired of VU giving so called opportunity to players like MD or Duke saying they deserve it, well not really, they maybe deserve the spot, but being a privileged fuck, having VU tag in front of their name makes them free to do autism all around, I don't care if they're capable of playing better than me or anyone but tbh skills is second thing, first learn to be a human.
Look who's here the guy who himself abuses players after getting killed by them. Are you a VU? I'm not here to show you 100% change in me, everyone is familiar of you whenever you saw me in-game you always tried to mess up with me, abused me and said me VU asslicker right? You always had conflicts with many players if you want me to change my behavior towards you first change your own towards me.

Yeah, it shows who really abnormal is. There is heck of difference between "cry" and "but being a privileged fuck".
« Last Edit: May 18, 2017, 04:15:26 pm by Dukeiii »
Agree Agree x 1 Disagree Disagree x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 2 (list)

lilly

« Reply #21 on: May 18, 2017, 04:18:00 pm »
Let me tell you what your goal is, your goal is to join this clan, get promoted to full, leave the clan then join a better one(in your opinion). I have been with you, I know what kind of a guy you are, you have these mood swings, for example monday; you'll be like MK, tuesday; TRC, wednesday; VU, thursday; SS. Do not tell me what to do, your application is discussed among the clan members not the community, it is my choice whether I can provide proof here or not, we as clan members trust each other, and respect each other's opinions. I won't change my vote.
Dear Jokah,
They trusted you and what you did shown me private boards, I know Freaks matter why he was been kicked from the clan, you also shown me my own topic where Mad_Killer said that I would like to break his heart 5th time right? Dear your age is 14 you are 4 years little from me. Don't teach me what to do or not and if I was interested in other clans then what I am doing here. When I wasn't familiar to VU once I asked you which clan to join and you put me the choices which you mentioned in your reply. If I was interested in other clans why didn't I applied there then. 1 month back at EC you was unable to kill me in a duel match and start raging me, after that I didn't talked you right?

The reason today you are creating mess here. Guys his reply clarifies that he do not want me to get in the clan. He his filled full of hate for me and if it is so then I also don't care about him. This is just a game and you may be something in the game but in reality you're nothing in-front of me you know better.

Interesting.
Well ... Charley, you need to add new option to the vote poll, Never.
Agree Agree x 4 (list)
Cannot rate own posts

KingOfVC

• Fanatic
  • UwU
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 18, 2017, 04:22:10 pm »
No O0
Funny Funny x 2 Winner Winner x 1 Pwnt Pwnt x 2 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 2 (list)

Current: RTV Developer
Past: EAD Scripter

karan

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 18, 2017, 04:38:06 pm »
Look who's here the guy who himself abuses players after getting killed by them. Are you a VU? I'm not here to show you 100% change in me, everyone is familiar of you whenever you saw me in-game you always tried to mess up with me, abused me and said me VU asslicker right? You always had conflicts with many players if you want me to change my behavior towards you first change your own towards me.

Yeah, it shows who really abnormal is. There is heck of difference between "cry" and "but being a privileged fuck".
I can be friend with some badass who's rude to me but not with someone who acts kiddish everywhere, like you said, yes i do abuse and i am not a VU,i don't wanna be VU because I can't stop the "rage" in me because i am kinda short tempered, and yes, I do remember getting denied in 2011 for just saying "n1 gay" to some which was quoted by Knucis over my application,also I don't need to mention that you're the applicant not me.

about the "privileged fuck" so it's my after words in case you get accepted, yes there's huge difference being a mocker or a flying sausage but we'll see later on.
Winner Winner x 1 (list)

Jokah

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 18, 2017, 05:01:22 pm »
Apologies Duke, I wanted to quote your message, but I accidentally removed it. Here's your quote filled with a bunch of lies lol
Quote from: Dukeiii
Dear Jokah,
They trusted you and what you did shown me private boards, I know Freaks matter why he was been kicked from the clan, you also shown me my own topic where Mad_Killer said that I would like to break his heart 5th time right? Dear your age is 14 you are 4 years little from me. Don't teach me what to do or not and if I was interested in other clans then what I am doing here. When I wasn't familiar to VU once I asked you which clan to join and you put me the choices which you mentioned in your reply. If I was interested in other clans why didn't I applied there then. 1 month back at EC you was unable to kill me in a duel match and start raging me, after that I didn't talked you right?

The reason today you are creating mess here. Guys his reply clarifies that he do not want me to get in the clan. He his filled full of hate for me and if it is so then I also don't care about him. This is just a game and you may be something in the game but in reality you're nothing in-front of me you know better.

You were begging me to show you private boards lol, and I didn't show you, you even offered me money, but I didn't, I never wanted to share this, but you forced me to do this. Kid.. everyone knows why Freak was kicked, why pretending that you secretly know the whole matter?
http://viceunderdogs.com/index.php?topic=7774.0
Why are you bragging Freak into this? This is your join application not a report against me. You are saying all this just because I voted no, tells what kind of an idiot you are.
own topic where Mad_Killer said that I would like to break his heart 5th time right?
Is this a love story or a join application why would MaDKiLLeR ever say that, oh maybe the madkiller you are talking about is [MD]MAD_KILLER, oh alright. You were begging me to show that what were other VUs thinking about you but still I didn't show you, I was sensible enough to not do that, and I would never let VU down. My age is 14 lol... you on pills m8? Come on man seriously, common sense, am I still sounding like a 14 year old to you? Why you chose VU? You chose VU because of me, so I could be useful to you. You were talking to me about leaving VU then joining SS. I tried teaching you personally what to do and what not to do, but you still decided to go rogue. 

1 month back at EC you was unable to kill me in a duel match and start raging me, after that I didn't talked you right?

It was you who was giving comments like "cry" continously after killing me. As karan said;
,I've got nothing against you but your abnormal behavior, mocking players after killing them with "cry" and all, is simply annoying, it definitely pisses one off

I am 100% agreeing on this. This is what you were doing causing me not to talk to you for a month.

There is this
Mad_Killer said that I would like to break his heart 5th time right?

and then there is this
this is just a game

It is not about grudges, it is about you talking to me to join SS after leaving VU when accepted here. Therefore you are not loyal, and do not deserve a chance after all. Do not lie, to prove yourself right. All I can say is look at the mirror and then you will see whether you are a 14 year old or I am a 14 year old. Final words are ''grow up."
« Last Edit: May 18, 2017, 05:03:25 pm by Jokah »
Agree Agree x 1 Funny Funny x 1 Informative Informative x 1 (list)

WiLsOn

• Crazy Man
  • First in battle last in retreat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: May 18, 2017, 05:04:25 pm »
no
Funny Funny x 1 Pwnt Pwnt x 1 Informative Informative x 1 (list)

Riders

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 18, 2017, 05:14:16 pm »
Changing to no for the reasons mentioned above by Jokah
« Last Edit: May 18, 2017, 05:17:45 pm by Riders »
Pwnt Pwnt x 3 Informative Informative x 1 (list)

Dukeiii

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: May 18, 2017, 05:28:49 pm »
You were begging me to show you private boards lol, and I didn't show you, you even offered me money, but I didn't, I never wanted to share this, but you forced me to do this. Kid.. everyone knows why Freak was kicked, why pretending that you secretly know the whole matter?
http://viceunderdogs.com/index.php?topic=7774.0
Why are you bragging Freak into this? This is your join application not a report against me. You are saying all this just because I voted no, tells what kind of an idiot you are.
own topic where Mad_Killer said that I would like to break his heart 5th time right?
Is this a love story or a join application why would MaDKiLLeR ever say that, oh maybe the madkiller you are talking about is [MD]MAD_KILLER, oh alright. You were begging me to show that what were other VUs thinking about you but still I didn't show you, I was sensible enough to not do that, and I would never let VU down. My age is 14 lol... you on pills m8? Come on man seriously, common sense, am I still sounding like a 14 year old to you? Why you chose VU? You chose VU because of me, so I could be useful to you. You were talking to me about leaving VU then joining SS. I tried teaching you personally what to do and what not to do, but you still decided to go rogue. 

1 month back at EC you was unable to kill me in a duel match and start raging me, after that I didn't talked you right?

It was you who was giving comments like "cry" continously after killing me. As karan said;
,I've got nothing against you but your abnormal behavior, mocking players after killing them with "cry" and all, is simply annoying, it definitely pisses one off

I am 100% agreeing on this. This is what you were doing causing me not to talk to you for a month.

There is this
Mad_Killer said that I would like to break his heart 5th time right?

and then there is this
this is just a game

It is not about grudges, it is about you talking to me to join SS after leaving VU when accepted here. Therefore you are not loyal, and do not deserve a chance after all. Do not lie, to prove yourself right. All I can say is look at the mirror and then you will see whether you are a 14 year old or I am a 14 year old. Final words are ''grow up."
Yeah, kid here in VCMP you lied everyone about your age you are 14 years old kid. Okay then tell them your age. Wai... Wai.. Wait... I never begged you to show me the private boards and I never offered you money you're a big liar. And I didn't said you that I'll use VU after getting full member I'll join SS though once you was demoted from Rookie rank to Trainee you abused VU and said me that now you'll wait for a month and post a topic of leaving this clan and then you'll make a app for SS right?

If you didn't shown me private boards then how I know that there was a conflict between Fercho and Freak due to which  Freak removed the topics he created. He discussed it with Wilson, and Wilson told everything Freak said to Charley. You was also having a conflict with Dr.Shawn, that matter was sot out by MAD_KilleR. You told me that on forum you increased your rank the reason we are able to watch their disussions and after sometime you set your rank to default. I will never trust you ever again you're a liar.
« Last Edit: May 19, 2017, 12:38:26 am by Dukeiii »
Funny Funny x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

Dr.Shawn

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: May 18, 2017, 05:30:41 pm »
Firstly, there is nothing wrong in being 14 lmao, everyone has to be 14 some year lol you can't skip to 15 or whatever.
Secondly, u made a lot of drama so I vote no.

WiLsOn

• Crazy Man
  • First in battle last in retreat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: May 18, 2017, 05:35:15 pm »
No matter what drama is, i always get in for no reason.  ::)
Agree Agree x 2 Funny Funny x 8 Winner Winner x 2 (list)