April 27, 2024, 11:13:23 pm

Author Topic: Application - BanJack  (Read 665 times)

BanJack

• Vice Underdog Trainee
  • Fanatic
  • Resist.. Your hands are the hurricane
    • View Profile
Application - BanJack
« on: January 13, 2020, 10:42:16 pm »
Nick: BanJack

Timezone/Country: GMT+2

Previous Nicks: NO_MeRcY

Additional Comments: Here I am again trying to be a part of the family I insisted to join. A month has passed, the first thing I expect being asked about is what have changed during this month ?

The answer is very simple, nothing changed, but that's because before this month, I was the same person I am now, the pure one. I followed your advice, and tried to show that I am no longer the asshole I used to be, however, I didn't notice the change in me since my personality is already changed.

well I am enough with saying that I am sorry about what happened, words can fix nothing, what matters now is the current situation. I will not go long, I think you know enough about me. I'll be happy if you ask lots of questions, and will be trying to give you proper answers for them.

« Last Edit: January 14, 2020, 09:41:02 am by WiLsOn »
Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

WiLsOn

• Crazy Man
  • First in battle last in retreat.
    • View Profile
Re: Application - BanJack
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2020, 10:45:37 pm »
I can't think of any sentence to say anything so I'll just drop a gif here.

Gl.
Agree Agree x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

lederhos

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2020, 11:34:27 pm »
btw, I find this really hussy (knowing your app was closed under polemics and denied after) we told you to change, but just waited one month to apply lool
this philosophy been taken over years by me, I will never vote yes for a person who thinks changing takes 1 month XD

also, even if you are excusing yourself about your lack of work towards "changing" was due to the reason "you have already changed", shows me more how unpatient you are, we requested you change, at least pretend you are doing some freaking job, ffs.

lmfao, how unpatient, voting no, you ain't changing in one month.

Agree Agree x 1 Funny Funny x 1 (list)

[0] [VU]BliTz: lederhoes sounds like trump

credits to ponky ponky

BanJack

• Vice Underdog Trainee
  • Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2020, 05:03:03 am »

I am not trying to be a smartass to fool you, but some kinds of "changing" doesn't need much time, it can take 1 hour for example to think about the case you are facing and change your mind about it.

On the other hand, the thing you are not getting, the change in the personality in general happens from bad to good, I can't change from good to good lol.

Besides, about 2 years passed since chaos happened, I left and came back about 3 or 4 months ago, don't you think all this time is enough for me to reconsider how should I change..
« Last Edit: January 14, 2020, 05:06:57 am by BanJack »

PunkNoodle

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 14, 2020, 06:34:15 am »
First of all, allow me to say to my fellow VUs: this application shouldn't have been accepted.

rebuild back trust through a next clan or clanless, but not through reapplying to VU.

but honestly I don't think VU is the place for you to do that. Now, you should take your time outside of VU and rebuild yourself from the ground up.

Take sometime and build up trust.

Second of all, BanJack, you got the quotes above from your previous application.

When our stance in not letting you in is clear why did you apply again after a month? We said it's too early, we said you won't be accepted. And the only way to prove the changes you see in yourself is by doing deeds, actions, something concrete. An application is not something substantial enough. You could apply ten more times in a row, we'd still say no. Why? Simply because no means no.

If nothing this application act shows you're being impatient and you're hardly listening to what you're told.

Mind you, I'm not trying to demoralise you, My words here are an advice, up to you to accept it or not. Learn to accept a "no".
Agree Agree x 1 (list)

DiaZ

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 14, 2020, 06:52:06 am »
how unpatient  how unpatient

English guru is here to fix lederhoes' grammar. It's Impatient

« Last Edit: January 14, 2020, 06:53:49 am by DiaZ »
Funny Funny x 14 Pwnt Pwnt x 2 (list)

Inferno made this for me <3

Sawyer

• Crazy Man
  • Drugs not bad.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 14, 2020, 07:00:24 am »
First of all, allow me to say to my fellow VUs: this application shouldn't have been accepted.

I think this should not be made known to the applicant
« Last Edit: January 14, 2020, 07:01:57 am by Sawyer »
Funny Funny x 1 (list)

Saim

• Vice Underdog Rookie
  • Crazy Man
  • Life is Torment
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 14, 2020, 07:24:59 am »
If we reject you, Will you re apply? or you will Join Sevrin clan :v

"All hope is gone"

Credits to me

BanJack

• Vice Underdog Trainee
  • Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 14, 2020, 09:19:18 am »

Well you are right.. nothing to say more.

If we reject you, Will you re apply? or you will Join Sevrin clan :v
You know the answer.

Seeing that there is no development in this case, I request closing my application, following your advices, and hoping for a good progress for the next time.
Agree Agree x 1 (list)

WiLsOn

• Crazy Man
  • First in battle last in retreat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 14, 2020, 09:39:49 am »

GangstaRas

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Representing VU for Life
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 15, 2020, 07:07:39 pm »
To ensure that you comply, I have app-banned you for a year. You may reapply on January 15th, 2021.
Agree Agree x 2 Funny Funny x 1 Winner Winner x 1 Pwnt Pwnt x 2 Friendly Friendly x 1 Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)