login
May 08, 2024, 04:52:45 pm

Author Topic: ULK.Akiharu, worse than Ray?  (Read 27757 times)

ferrari32

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
Re: ULK.Akiharu, worse than Ray?
« Reply #105 on: May 28, 2012, 07:09:54 am »
@ Sephiroth - You seemed so angry got no words? "who are you?" eh? that's the best you got?. Don't try to hide the fact that akiharu was caught at hacking accounts. And you also seem to be talking in Akiharu's favor, although he hacked VU forum and its member's account and not just Kontrium's account, he has a list of bunch of other players( their account private info).
Judging by the logs charley provided, i think akiharu was suppose to leave VCMP after this, but i don't think he is man enough to do that. Instead he is trying to get is fame back and you too, trying to back him up or something.
I advise you to remove this post.
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

-Proud member of VU since August 18 2011, SvM server Admin, Vice Legends server Admin, Playing VCMP for way too long to remember

FaF

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
    • Clan MK
« Reply #106 on: May 28, 2012, 07:30:30 am »
@ Sephiroth - You seemed so angry got no words? "who are you?" eh? that's the best you got?. Don't try to hide the fact that akiharu was caught at hacking accounts. And you also seem to be talking in Akiharu's favor, although he hacked VU forum and its member's account and not just Kontrium's account, he has a list of bunch of other players( their account private info).
Judging by the logs charley provided, i think akiharu was suppose to leave VCMP after this, but i don't think he is man enough to do that. Instead he is trying to get is fame back and you too, trying to back him up or something.
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Ajeet

• Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: May 28, 2012, 07:32:55 am »

Donstald

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: May 28, 2012, 07:45:08 am »
lol no shit. ":P i don't wanna be assassinated by those morons.

ferrari32

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: May 28, 2012, 07:47:33 am »
lol no shit. ":P i don't wanna be assassinated by those morons.
Not my point.

-Proud member of VU since August 18 2011, SvM server Admin, Vice Legends server Admin, Playing VCMP for way too long to remember

Donstald

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: May 28, 2012, 07:48:20 am »
mind explaining?

Foxtrot

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: May 28, 2012, 07:52:06 am »
offtopic : ferrari come to irc for.a.sec

FaF

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
    • Clan MK
« Reply #112 on: May 28, 2012, 07:52:34 am »
mind explaining?

Sephiroth isnt favouring Akiharu now, actually he wasnt ever...moreover now he has helped cutton abit against Akiharu
« Last Edit: May 28, 2012, 07:54:55 am by FaF »

Donstald

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: May 28, 2012, 07:59:34 am »
I was only answering to him. What he said to me about joining this bandwagon out of nowhere. I am aware of what was going on from the beginning right after the very first post of charls. 

Sora_Blue

• Crazy Man
  • ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: May 28, 2012, 08:46:02 am »
What i like to see now is how ULK will get itself out of this disqusting position.

Quote from: Tical
All I know is you're a polack glitcher. Why are you pretending to be not a polack glitcher? Admin probably saw marcell the polack glitcher fucking around with RPG at close range, he did the right thing and banned you before you could polack glitch. Not actually being a polack glitcher could probably help

Ajeet

• Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: May 28, 2012, 09:10:54 am »
What i like to see now is how ULK will get itself out of this disqusting position.

wait and watch...

Charley

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: May 28, 2012, 09:12:46 am »

If they don't kick akiharu, there's not a lot that they can do.

Writer of excessively long posts

FaF

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
    • Clan MK
« Reply #117 on: May 28, 2012, 09:14:31 am »

exactly

ferrari32

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: May 28, 2012, 09:18:47 am »
offtopic : ferrari come to irc for.a.sec
I'm there now.

Thijn

• Forum Administrator
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: May 28, 2012, 09:41:33 am »

The point is, how are they going to do it. Akiharu "owns" everything. There is no one on their forums that can change his membergroup or kick him. So the only way Akiharu can be kicked is by leaving himself.
I highly doubt that's going to happen..

I'm not totally useless,
I can be used as an bad example ;)

"Never do Today, What you can do Tomorrow"