login
May 08, 2024, 01:57:39 pm

Author Topic: ULK.Akiharu, worse than Ray?  (Read 27756 times)

Foxtrot

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
Re: ULK.Akiharu, worse than Ray?
« Reply #90 on: May 27, 2012, 02:42:30 pm »
none of us in ulk knew he had access to VU private forums. I'm actually surprised he hasn't posted anything from there in our private forums as well.
That's a lie

That's not a lie, we didn't know he had access until you caught him.

Bullshit
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Sephiroth

« Reply #91 on: May 27, 2012, 02:46:43 pm »
none of us in ulk knew he had access to VU private forums. I'm actually surprised he hasn't posted anything from there in our private forums as well.
That's a lie

That's not a lie, we didn't know he had access until you caught him.

Bullshit

You have to be fucking kidding me. Read your leader's post.

By the way, some of you may see me showing these topics from ulk forums that akiharu made as a breach of privacy or betrayal of some sort. It's nothing but damage control. If everyone thinks we as ulk had prior knowledge of him having access and knowing he was posting compromised information, then that is a huge issue.

Turns out this is the big piece he posted that we had no idea was compromised information.

The only person at risk when I share that private post he made in ULK forums is akiharu himself. If i hadn't showed it, we as the rest of ULK would all still be tarnished as the same kind of scum that akiharu is.
Cannot rate own posts

XGamer

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: May 27, 2012, 02:52:23 pm »
Today, I took ULK forums down because I was afraid of an attack against us. In fact, I think VU is the only gang out there that has a private forum with discussions on how a website/forum's security can be compromised - how hacking is done.

Or you didn't want to show your members the truth?

I don't know why you still keep fighting, give up.
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Playing VC:MP since September 2008.

Charley

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: May 27, 2012, 02:52:46 pm »
Turns out this is the big piece he posted that we had no idea was compromised information.

I can accept that you might not have seen and read that topic, but to presume that the rest of your clan also were ignorant of it would be naive.

Writer of excessively long posts

Foxtrot

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: May 27, 2012, 03:10:39 pm »
He was leaking our private forums with you and you still had no idea he had access? You are either extremely stupid or just lying.

Sephiroth

« Reply #95 on: May 27, 2012, 03:10:56 pm »
i can accept that charley, but let me just add that unless prompted, none of us really check the forums.

Quote from: hackiharu
Today, I took ULK forums down because I was afraid of an attack against us. In fact, I think VU is the only gang out there that has a private forum with discussions on how a website/forum's security can be compromised - how hacking is done.

I truly believe the only reason akiharu was saying stuff like this in his apology topic to ULK is to try and justify him having access to your private section, expecting mentally triggered reactions such as like "aki you're our hero!"

He was leaking our private forums with you and you still had no idea he had access? You are either extremely stupid or just lying.
He did it one time, in a topic that none of us replied to or were prompted to look at. It was also less than a paragraph of compromised information, sandwiched between about 18 paragraphs in an essay about XE

Most of us truly do not know how long he has had access to your forums and if he still does or not.

Ok and now I just found out that hazz, and a few others knew for a long time about akiharu's access and didn't say a thing or try to stop it. 

I'm done trying to defend a cause because my only point in keeping the fight going was to prove the innocence of my clanmates, and apparently that innocent is null and void.
« Last Edit: May 27, 2012, 03:34:40 pm by Sephiroth »
Cannot rate own posts

Dead_Man

• Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: May 27, 2012, 07:51:35 pm »
I'm done trying to defend a cause because my only point in keeping the fight going was to prove the innocence of my clanmates, and apparently that innocent is null and void.
its fair enough that you are trying to at least protect the "innocents" from within the clan as i would do the same if something happened in clan i was in, but you can't also deny that ULKs reputation is below zero right now, as most of the elder members and high ranks in the clan knew of what akiharu was doing and didn't gave a shit about it.

ferrari32

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: May 27, 2012, 08:12:39 pm »
No such thing lies within our forums, we treat hackers with active aggression.

-Proud member of VU since August 18 2011, SvM server Admin, Vice Legends server Admin, Playing VCMP for way too long to remember

Skirmant

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Ignorance is bliss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: May 27, 2012, 08:49:25 pm »

Seriously..!? This guy is suppose to be the elite forum hacker that Sephiroth was referring to?

Ether Aki was listening to a bunch of childish rumors, or he is bullshiting us to cover something up.
I tend to think of option 2, because he had full access to our 'super secret' forum when he broke into Kontrium's account.

Until reading this I felt like he was truly sorry for what was done. But seeing that all he did is lie, I really doubt he will ever redeem himself.
« Last Edit: May 27, 2012, 08:51:34 pm by Skirmant »

"C++ is a horrible language" - Linus Torvalds, creator of Linux

<SLC> nope. changed my mind. squirrel still sux dix
<SLC> it's just a piece of sh!t
* SLC has quit (Connection closed)

Sephiroth

« Reply #99 on: May 27, 2012, 08:51:34 pm »

Seriously..!? This guy is suppose to be the elite forum hacker that Sephiroth was referring to?

Ether Aki was listening to a bunch of childish rumors, or he is bullshiting us to cover something up.
I tend to think of option 2, because he had full access to our 'super secret' forum when he broke into Kontrium's account.

Until reading this I felt like you were truly sorry for what you did. But seeing that all you do is lie, I really doubt you will ever redeem yourself.

Like I said, he told us that to justify himself for having access to the other confidential information.
Cannot rate own posts

stormeus

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • VC:MP Developer
    • View Profile
    • GTA VICE CITY Respective owner
« Reply #100 on: May 27, 2012, 09:17:45 pm »
he told us that to justify himself for having access to the other confidential information.

Shame. At least Ray didn't try to justify his bullshit with more bullshit.

<krystianoo> stormeus do good job
<krystianoo> with recent update
<krystianoo> if not agree; jeb yourself in head
<Avenger> yesterday you said death to stormeus
<karan> double standard krystianoo
<karan> he called him fake prophet too
<krystianoo> sure fake prophet
<krystianoo> but with recent updates real

X_94

• Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: May 27, 2012, 09:33:26 pm »

Seriously, this is the most intelligent comment in this topic.

<X_94> messi suckz!!
<~Baldachyn> yes x94 finally some sane words from you

buda

« Reply #102 on: May 27, 2012, 09:42:18 pm »

Seriously, this is the most intelligent comment in this topic.

although it cant top foxtrot's posts hating on ulk like if he had to do it to keep living, lol.
Cannot rate own posts

Rathan

• Regular
  • Register in my server ---->>>www.f1-server.tk<---
    • View Profile
    • [TZ]Formula 1 Server
« Reply #103 on: May 28, 2012, 06:43:23 am »
wht happend over here

Donstald

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: May 28, 2012, 07:02:46 am »
@ Sephiroth - You seemed so angry got no words? "who are you?" eh? that's the best you got?. Don't try to hide the fact that akiharu was caught at hacking accounts. And you also seem to be talking in Akiharu's favor, although he hacked VU forum and its member's account and not just Kontrium's account, he has a list of bunch of other players( their account private info).
Judging by the logs charley provided, i think akiharu was suppose to leave VCMP after this, but i don't think he is man enough to do that. Instead he is trying to get is fame back and you too, trying to back him
up or something.
« Last Edit: May 28, 2012, 07:45:35 am by Donstald »