April 28, 2024, 04:58:51 am

Author Topic: Trojan fucking my PC  (Read 1564 times)

Ryne

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Winning feels better when you take a little damage
    • View Profile
    • VUmania
Re: Trojan fucking my PC
« Reply #15 on: January 27, 2019, 06:45:50 am »
Malware byte works for me.
Informative Informative x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

ZAiM

• Fanatic
  • I came, I saw, I conquered.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 27, 2019, 12:14:24 pm »
You may want to lick my ass if you want to overcome this problem. You came here asking for help. You can ask gently, respect everyone here or shut up :)
i am asking for help gently, the problem is your brain-dead kiddish mind is full of shit. 14 years old kid. so you help here or get the fuck out from the topic and go search for some guys and asslick them.

Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

ripmemes

• Crazy Man
  • we just here for ripmemes.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 27, 2019, 01:04:54 pm »
You are talking about dead brains? Ask yourself about the matter. With your genius brain you figured out that you won't get caught using your shit aimlock but oopsie! They banned you...
With your genius brain, you found out that your PC is immune to trojans but guess what, you got infected then you came here asking for help and while doing that you disrespected us. You ,sir, are a moron
Funny Funny x 1 Pwnt Pwnt x 2 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

زيدي ميلي ! زيدي دوري

WiLsOn

• Crazy Man
  • First in battle last in retreat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 27, 2019, 01:30:59 pm »
lmao
Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

ZAiM

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 27, 2019, 01:51:45 pm »
You are talking about dead brains? Ask yourself about the matter. With your genius brain you figured out that you won't get caught using your shit aimlock but oopsie! They banned you...
With your genius brain, you found out that your PC is immune to trojans but guess what, you got infected then you came here asking for help and while doing that you disrespected us. You ,sir, are a moron

about the virus

https://viceunderdogs.com/index.php?topic=10211.0

kid you can't even reinstall windows xp , get the fuck out of here before i slap your white ass.
Winner Winner x 1 (list)

killer frost

• Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 27, 2019, 02:15:26 pm »
Leave md and it will be fix! 8) 8)
Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

ripmemes

• Crazy Man
  • we just here for ripmemes.
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 27, 2019, 03:50:51 pm »
I think I must not blame you for your limited ability to understand (in other words: retard) My case was obviously different than yours otherwise I'd be banned by now. Unlike you, who spent 6 months begging for unban in LWs forum like a small whiny kid, after getting fucked so hard by their hammer.
about the virus

kid you can't even reinstall windows xp
every reply from your side makes me laugh so much, again unlike you, I understood the meaning of a troll, to which you replied here by your retarded words, and not maintaining a mature and a respectful conversation.
Again with your idiotic and foolish behaviour, if you open your stinky eyes and see what's written in that topic, you'd notice that I solved my problem by reinstalling the OS.

You just proved to be an asshole, a typical crying kid (if not an insecure fucked up adult), an obstinate person who whips sand on his filthy ass to clean it when shitting all day. Go play ball with your 5 years old neighbors instead of filling this community with your tears.

زيدي ميلي ! زيدي دوري

ZAiM

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 27, 2019, 09:59:47 pm »
I think I must not blame you for your limited ability to understand (in other words: retard) My case was obviously different than yours otherwise I'd be banned by now. Unlike you, who spent 6 months begging for unban in LWs forum like a small whiny kid, after getting fucked so hard by their hammer.
about the virus

kid you can't even reinstall windows xp
every reply from your side makes me laugh so much, again unlike you, I understood the meaning of a troll, to which you replied here by your retarded words, and not maintaining a mature and a respectful conversation.
Again with your idiotic and foolish behaviour, if you open your stinky eyes and see what's written in that topic, you'd notice that I solved my problem by reinstalling the OS.

You just proved to be an asshole, a typical crying kid (if not an insecure fucked up adult), an obstinate person who whips sand on his filthy ass to clean it when shitting all day. Go play ball with your 5 years old neighbors instead of filling this community with your tears.
so you make your daddy or your mum to reinstall it kid?, begging yes xD , coon kid i am not like you i am just requesting unban like any other people - starting your shit and want a nice conversation? sorry but i can't talk anymore because child abuse is forbidden here.  :(
Funny Funny x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

Thomas

• Crazy Man
  • Death awaits you always
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 27, 2019, 11:07:11 pm »
child abuse is forbidden here LMFAO!!!
Panzer getting rekt everywhere XDDDDDDD guy should have some self respect dude, take a break you cancer of vcmp.
Agree Agree x 1 Funny Funny x 1 (list)

Vice War 8 Developer
Vice War 8 Web Master
Playing VC-MP Since 2009
Representing Miami Killers.
T4iVi3R | HeisenBerg | Thomas | Tom4S

ZAiM

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 27, 2019, 11:23:19 pm »
The same problem I faced in my old pc with low specs, I usually solve it by these methods. so first you have to uninstall all these antiviruses(you should).
Download avast antivirus and then run a boot-time scan on C drive.. You will have to restart your pc to run it. After completing this you will have no virus in your pc but remember if avast detects and moves your vcmp or any game's files to its chest, don't worry just go and recover it from Virus chest tab by tapping a button named 'Restore and add to exclusions'

Restore your files from there and enjoy gaming! :thumbsup:
WORKED MAN - thank you gorcee now look at discord for xxx pics PS : any admin lock this topic
Winner Winner x 1 (list)