April 27, 2024, 04:31:29 pm

Author Topic: Application - Tic  (Read 2430 times)

GangstaRas

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Representing VU for Life
    • View Profile
Re: Application - Tic
« Reply #30 on: March 16, 2022, 05:04:00 pm »
If you see from a sympathetic POV, he deserves a chance he can become VU_T or VU_R or even VU, if you outline, observe and explicate from a logical POV, he doesn't even deserve to come closer to VU.

Reason being, you all gave him a chance when he was at his lowest, he was f'd up, had nowhere to go, and he kicked that in your face, VU is known for giving everybody a chance, giving everybody a good place to stay, making them feel at home, and then you rip them off like it's nothing.

You shouldn't even have the balls to come up and say 'yeah what happened, had happened, I wanna rejoin' like it was nothing and you're not even serious about it, where everything is fun and games to you, you mess your relations up with everybody, and you come back, that's virulent af.
You'd still give him a chance, but be mindful, snakes shed their skins to become even bigger snakes.

Let's say you still accept him, if I be pessimistic, it's all gonna go south, and if I be optimistic, I don't even know what to say for this guy because he's made sure that he disarrays and plights everything ..

I'm nobody who's here to judge, it's just what I think and I think this is what anybody would think who'd discern this, & not putting a jinx on this guy or make decisions for VU, just giving an insight ..

P.S,
No hard feelings, as it's coming from a guy who has been in somewhat of a same diegesis, but you should know your worth.

Good luck Tic! :thumbsup:

This is an example as to why we allow outsiders to participate in clan applications, this is a well said message that stops you and really make you think. Oreocake, I thank you for your post

After seeing Charley's experience along with your replies here, that basically sealed your fate with my vote. Changed from Rookie to No.

Agree Agree x 4 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Alpays

• Vice Underdog
  • Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: March 17, 2022, 02:29:05 pm »
I will vote trainee. I think you should have give more info beforehand because most people are doubtful of your interest but you told me to apply for VU if i am going to join in a clan after you left VU and i also know that you like and interested in VU. Anyways, you shouldn't take quick decisions again because you were given a chance despite your mk history when you got accepted in here and you devastated it quickly.
Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

CarlessCar: GTA6 will be like Windows 10 and 11, you will get it for free as a update. Just play GTA5, it is the next GTA already

Sk

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • #VU
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: March 18, 2022, 11:31:18 am »
I am changing my vote to NO, after going on some old topic regarding your behaviour on this matter, I think you were very rude to Charley, even if it was not charley disrepcting any other old clan member is not a thing a VU should be doing. I am willing to change my vote if you can make a single reply telling us that you are sorry for what you have done in the past. We all make mistakes as human beings but admitting your mistakes is a step you should be taking right now. You are one of my oldest friend in this game probably older friend then 80% of VU here I am not saying this to make you feel bad but rather saying this because I want you back with us.

You are not the only one who has made mistakes I have done some major bad deeds to and by bad deeds I don't means hacking / cheating but rather acting rude and aggressive to people I should not be as the representative of this clan. You haven't replied after charley's post I will be waiting for your reply on this matter. Hope to see you back in our ranks.
« Last Edit: March 18, 2022, 12:00:17 pm by Sk »
Agree Agree x 1 Useful Useful x 1 (list)

le pro
http://i.imgur.com/j6yise0.png

Krediit Kokcex

OmaRosh

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Always Kaizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: March 18, 2022, 02:40:40 pm »
I didn't like the lazy-ass application you made. For me that's not a good sign you are gonna make effort to improve on the points mentioned above. Sorry my dear tic, being friends is one thing but I'm not voting for you this time.
No

However, I expect more from you in the upcoming period if you really want to come back. There is always chance my dear.
I want you just to prove you deserve it.  ;)
« Last Edit: March 18, 2022, 02:42:48 pm by OmaRosh »
Agree Agree x 5 (list)

"Never fight close to omarosh..."

Fercho

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: March 18, 2022, 11:33:06 pm »
This has been a bit of a complicated decision, a lot of mixed feelings and morality bouts. At the beginning I was one of those who strongly opposed you joining the clan due to certain behaviors you had, and I felt that this was not the place for you. However, the moment you joined, I set out to fix any kind of differences and appreciate you more as the excellent player you are when it comes to skills, and even appreciate you as a clanmate (ignoring certain attitudes of course). Everything until the moment that you left so easily, that was very disappointing for me.

I never understood what were the reasons that led you to leave the clan due to my little presence in those days. Still, I am somewhat aware of the clashes you had with certain members and the uninterested and hostile manner in which you approached them. Even now, your application looks very poor, when it was clearly necessary for us to know why we should give you another chance, and what you are worth to the clan.

If you are able to demonstrate a true change and the desire that you really want to be part of this family again, then surely I can trust you once again. But at the moment, you're not, so I have to vote no my friend, sorry. I hope you really want to be here and see you again. Until then.
Agree Agree x 4 Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

Febulous.

• Vice Underdog Rookie
  • Crazy Man
  • Hi ....
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: March 19, 2022, 07:07:12 am »
Trainee :)

RoyStang's Art

VipeX

• Likes to post
  • Madness
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: March 20, 2022, 07:53:05 am »
Good Luck!

Niko

• Crazy Man
  • Arrebatao dando vuelta en la jeepeta🎶
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: March 20, 2022, 04:30:57 pm »
Good luck!

Playing since 2012 |EA Admin|LW's Mod|UA Admin|MK CTF Admin|RTV Mod|Omega-DM Manager|VCCNR Head-Admin|OSK Simple DM Admin|VCDC 5|VCDC 6|Vicewar 5|Vicewar 7|Vicewar 8|

Sawyer

• Crazy Man
  • Drugs not bad.
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: March 22, 2022, 04:32:07 am »
xD
Pwnt Pwnt x 1 Informative Informative x 1 (list)

Charley

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: March 24, 2022, 02:21:50 am »
Anything else to add, Tic?
Agree Agree x 3 (list)

Writer of excessively long posts

QarZ

• Crazy Man
  • you won't be able to think about anyone other than
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: March 24, 2022, 08:05:12 am »
Good luck long kabab

Morfin

• Fanatic
  • proud to be turkish
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: March 25, 2022, 08:33:00 am »
Anything else to add, Tic?
sorry for delay,i have been busy with working+university. I cant check forums much nowadays. I request close my app until i get free time in life.(i will write more information next time)
Agree Agree x 1 Funny Funny x 2 Winner Winner x 2 Informative Informative x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

Clarke.

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: March 25, 2022, 11:34:55 am »
Good luck Tic

RajPut

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • خطائیں عمرِ رفتہ کی، سزائیں عمرِ حاضر کو
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: March 25, 2022, 12:59:16 pm »
Locked, as per request by applicant.

Pakistan!
Zindabad!

Wanna share your opinion about me? https://viceunderdogs.com/index.php?topic=8850