May 03, 2024, 10:57:44 pm

Author Topic: [VU]Ferrari32 raped  (Read 7787 times)

La[Z]eR

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • VUz0r
    • View Profile
Re: [VU]Ferrari32 raped
« Reply #90 on: March 18, 2019, 02:41:47 pm »
Chup bhoshdiwalo
Agree Agree x 1 Funny Funny x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Dr.Shawn

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: March 18, 2019, 07:45:10 pm »
Radon should be paid to give summary and reviews about any VU.
I would like to make a few requests so that we can proceed with promotions later this year.
I hope you can do your work fine that is licking entire forums and getting together the required shitloads of posts made by someone in past, which they have already forgot and the entire community is over it or something that has seen resolved already.

Trex was accepted later and even he would agree that our decision of accepting him late was for good.
Thankyou and remain VU's bitch forever
« Last Edit: March 18, 2019, 07:46:43 pm by Dr.Shawn »
Friendly Friendly x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 2 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

ripmemes

• Crazy Man
  • we just here for ripmemes.
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: March 18, 2019, 09:22:05 pm »
Ye u right dr.shawn but y'all can't deny the fact that some of u can be a pain in the arse..k?
VU will always stay the best clan in vcmp as for me but smtimes umm,,how can i say it? Umm ye you recruit "pure idiots" at some points of time.
Most likely the thing above is gonna offend some of you wich wil further prove my point of view.
I alredy stated in this topic that i didnt expect such toxic replies from VU side when smtimes they mock players and spread shit over forums.
We ofc can get over it but that will affect VU's picture and thats why some portion of the community hates it as a clan.
I hope i communicated my message well and i am sure someone will come here and starts insulting and nagging at me just like usual but deep inside i am persuaded that this is the truth and so eventually i wont give a fuck to that reply.
Stay awesoms guys :]
Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

زيدي ميلي ! زيدي دوري

KILLERX.

« Reply #93 on: March 18, 2019, 11:53:16 pm »
hi radon kaise ho?
Cannot rate own posts

ferrari32

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: March 19, 2019, 01:36:00 am »
Ye u right dr.shawn but y'all can't deny the fact that some of u can be a pain in the arse..k?
VU will always stay the best clan in vcmp as for me but smtimes umm,,how can i say it? Umm ye you recruit "pure idiots" at some points of time.
Most likely the thing above is gonna offend some of you wich wil further prove my point of view.
I alredy stated in this topic that i didnt expect such toxic replies from VU side when smtimes they mock players and spread shit over forums.
We ofc can get over it but that will affect VU's picture and thats why some portion of the community hates it as a clan.
I hope i communicated my message well and i am sure someone will come here and starts insulting and nagging at me just like usual but deep inside i am persuaded that this is the truth and so eventually i wont give a fuck to that reply.
Stay awesoms guys :]

You're the living proof we don't accept "pure idiots"
Agree Agree x 2 Funny Funny x 2 Pwnt Pwnt x 3 (list)

-Proud member of VU since August 18 2011, SvM server Admin, Vice Legends server Admin, Playing VCMP for way too long to remember

ripmemes

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: March 19, 2019, 08:19:15 am »
 ::)

زيدي ميلي ! زيدي دوري

WiLsOn

• Crazy Man
  • First in battle last in retreat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: March 19, 2019, 11:52:21 am »
  :-\ :-\ :-\

Funny Funny x 4 (list)

ripmemes

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: March 19, 2019, 04:46:22 pm »
La Ferrari32*

nah, i am well sure the only time when I applied for VU i closed my application, just because i realised your mediocre recruitment *sigh* *sigh*
Maybe thats the reason that the only developer of this fucking game almost left this community for another one *cough* *cough* his pertinence to the clan is well because VU used to be king, and everyone used to like it. But some shit fucked up and each day this clan keeps disappointing me.
:] :>

زيدي ميلي ! زيدي دوري

ferrari32

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: March 19, 2019, 05:51:26 pm »
Guys I don't know how to say this? But I'm really sorry. A leader of another clan is begging me to join it. He was a close freind to me and I can't refuse his request. I wanted to be in a clan and have respect from others. Since being accepted in a famous clan like VU is impossible in my perspective. I'll see if I can return after years and pend my app again, I'm going to leave, Lock this topic.Peace :(
Funny Funny x 1 Winner Winner x 1 (list)

-Proud member of VU since August 18 2011, SvM server Admin, Vice Legends server Admin, Playing VCMP for way too long to remember

ripmemes

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: March 19, 2019, 05:59:11 pm »
-4gedit-
« Last Edit: March 19, 2019, 06:16:04 pm by PANZER24 »

زيدي ميلي ! زيدي دوري

Silent

• Fanatic
  • Chainsaw and Spaz better than Any Explosives
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: March 19, 2019, 06:49:24 pm »
Literally whenever Panzer talks I lose a few brain cells. Anyone else have this problem ?
Agree Agree x 2 Informative Informative x 2 (list)

KILLERX.

« Reply #101 on: March 19, 2019, 06:52:56 pm »
Literally whenever Panzer talks I lose a few brain cells. Anyone else have this problem ?
yes
« Last Edit: March 20, 2019, 08:54:53 am by KILLERX. »
Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)
Cannot rate own posts

WiLsOn

• Crazy Man
  • First in battle last in retreat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: March 19, 2019, 09:01:27 pm »
La Ferrari32*

nah, i am well sure the only time when I applied for VU i closed my application, just because i realised your mediocre recruitment *sigh* *sigh*
Maybe thats the reason that the only developer of this fucking game almost left this community for another one *cough* *cough* his pertinence to the clan is well because VU used to be king, and everyone used to like it. But some shit fucked up and each day this clan keeps disappointing me.
:] :>
it's actually you who disappointing himself.

Each time you post something not only it increases your posts but your stupidity also increases.
« Last Edit: March 19, 2019, 09:09:07 pm by WiLsOn »
Agree Agree x 1 (list)

ripmemes

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: March 19, 2019, 10:50:44 pm »
it's actually you who disappointing himself
What the fuck is that even supposed to mean?

زيدي ميلي ! زيدي دوري

lederhos

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: March 20, 2019, 03:21:18 am »
it's actually you who disappointing himself
What the fuck is that even supposed to mean?

I don't know but I have had inserted on me a clear philosphy that consists on not being where people doesn't want me to be or stay. You clearly don't know what the meaning of the word dignity is, I won't lose my time arguing with you nor saying anything about your unreasonable arguments, yet I wish your upgrowing  will have a huge improvement from now on son, God bless you.

Advice by me: Focus on your goals son

PD: https://shadyoakprimary.com/smart-goals-for-little-kids/ follow this and you will have success
« Last Edit: March 20, 2019, 03:24:35 am by leder99 »
Winner Winner x 1 Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

[0] [VU]BliTz: lederhoes sounds like trump

credits to ponky ponky