login
May 02, 2024, 12:59:21 am

Author Topic: Bye Ajeet, HaLL and Kushh*  (Read 15276 times)

ULK.akiharu

Re: Bye Ajeet, HaLL and Kushh*
« Reply #15 on: November 03, 2009, 01:36:24 am »
Well there are no solid proof except for this, but i totally believe Hanney who found out all of this in the first place and after he demonstrated and explained the mod to me i spent some time spectating HaLL and aeo and it does make sense. Hanney has far more experience on this than most of us here, so i highly doubt he's mistaken, especially when its about 3 guys, not just one.

Hall was kidding - I'll tell him to explain.
Cannot rate own posts

CoLa_z0r

• Crazy Man
  • Agape z0r
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 03, 2009, 08:08:54 am »
ooooo didn't know about these guys using the mods D: Heard lots about GaLL using it but not these guys mhmmm.
Oh and the proof, it is so obvious hall was saying lame jokes again as usual :P But who knows wut? Hanney is a veteran mhm
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

>VC:MP Since 2007.
>Founder & Leader of DU (2008~).
>Highest Spree: 90 (@LW) | Highest Score: 1100 Kills (@SvM), 341 Kills (@LW).

Tical

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
    • United Legion of Killers
« Reply #17 on: November 03, 2009, 08:29:00 am »
Hanney isn't even involved in the ladder
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Hanney

• Likes to post
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 03, 2009, 01:50:36 pm »
I can see fingers being pointed at me now. My direct intention to begin with was not to have them removed from the ladder. As a few people know in the past few years I have had a lot of conflict with GaLL and all his shit including mods, glitching, being a smartass along side Tatar his clan mate from [RN]. I've banned him numerous times on LW's and had to put up with lots of annoying shit from both of them mainly [RN]Tatar. This has caused a great despise for both [RN]Ermin/GaLL and Tatar leaving me absolutely hating their guts.

Last week I met GaLL again on XE since a long time and I thought he seems okay now. Maybe I can just move on and forget the past of what he was like ages ago since time has past and maybe he has changed. I got on along with him alright no annoyance of any kind which was nice to see. A few days later I see HaLL with this mod which annoyed me since GaLL obviously gave him it since HaLL adores GaLL and wants to be like him. This annoyed me a little now that GaLL has gave his mods out to someone. Few days later I start seeing other players with the mod one person with a fake nick on Littlewhiteys which I don't remember, TLK.Ajeet and [MK]Kussh. This annoyed me even more seeing as both this is GaLL's fault and I thought he wasn't stupid anymore and now this mod's spreading like a virus. It also annoyed me that the players with the mod are perfectly capable of playing without the mod yet they still have to go and be stupid to use it and then deny they even have the mod when I can blatantly see it infront of my own eyes.

I was then whining to a few people on xfire about how GaLL's up to it again. One of these was Darfy who then thought about their involvement in the ladder and decided to take action from there onwards.
« Last Edit: November 03, 2009, 01:52:50 pm by Hanney »

ULK.HeAD

• Fanatic
  • the most interesting man in VCMP
    • View Profile
    • ULK Gang
« Reply #19 on: November 03, 2009, 08:31:42 pm »
alright well, can people start saying what mod specifically?

I've heard that it was map mods.

personally, my 6 years experience says its a mod, weapon.dat or otherwise, to either skip an animation, speed it up, or remove a restriction to the animation placed by VCMP. this manifests itself in gall, and the other players using this mod, to basically stand there, wait for someone to shoot at them, and they shoot themselves. the mod allows their animation to skip or go instantly, so they ALWAYS fire first, when they really fired second.

I'm sick of all the ambiguos crap floating around, I'd like to hear some facts instead of here-say and supposition.

can someone please duplicate this mod themself, without getting a copy from gall? seriously, there aren't that many variables to consider when modding VC for a certain outcome. any experienced VC modder should be able to hit this in 3 tries or less.

PLEASE someone duplicate this, show it, make it public, so its not just theory, supposition and "oh hanney knows best" because that's just bullshit, and this is coming from someone who said "gall is modding" within 10 seconds of seeing him.

Hanney

• Likes to post
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 03, 2009, 09:21:36 pm »

this is coming from someone who said "gall is modding" within 10 seconds of seeing him.

I'm not sure exactly who your referring to but if your referring to me i've known Gall for about 3 years. As for the
weapon mods. I cannot 100% recreate it as I don't know exactly what is happening. However if I was to take an
accurate guess i'd say MTA stubby switch mixed with some kind of shot delay as if the animations were messed around with to slow it down so that opponents take a bit longer to shoot. I can't say for sure but somethings going on.
There was a Polish vc-mp hacking site awhile back made by a player called Jea who decided to try and destroy vcmp because he said that it wasn't good anymore he tried this by spreading about all kinds of little hacks that were made.
If anyone knows/remembers the website URL it might be worth giving a look on there for it.

edit: I'll try messing around with the weapon file and see if I can come up with anything lol.

Thijn

• Forum Administrator
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 03, 2009, 09:35:30 pm »
There was a Polish vc-mp hacking site awhile back made by a player called Jea who decided to try and destroy vcmp because he said that it wasn't good anymore he tried this by spreading about all kinds of little hacks that were made.
If anyone knows/remembers the website URL it might be worth giving a look on there for it.
Try this
The only problem is that the site isn't crawled fully. So almost no link works...

I'm not totally useless,
I can be used as an bad example ;)

"Never do Today, What you can do Tomorrow"

Ajeet

• Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 04, 2009, 08:19:20 am »
to all of u lemme explain .... if u want u can try editing the weapons.dat file and have a bet it wont work in vcmp.... and its a kind of style that we are using if u wanna know i am here to explain how to play like that .... even i was shocked to see my video that my player looked like that but trust me its noting weapons.dat editing its just style which i can explain u how to do......

GaLL

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 04, 2009, 02:12:25 pm »
its my foult? lol
ye coze i teached HaLL how to fight in my style omg omg its so wrong O_o. I can teach u all, even Hanney >_< which has some experince but now i see its not to much coze he cant decide between what is mod what is technic >_>
wanna some lessons? >_>
btw. i never cheated in fight

GaLL

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: November 04, 2009, 02:18:20 pm »
this

btw. HaLL WTF IS THAT? >_> r u insane? maybe u can gave them any log with this? and i wanna 1 for me too. coze i dont remember anything about any mod

Ajeet

• Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: November 04, 2009, 03:03:56 pm »
purely wrong hapenning in front of me.... never expected this from hanney and he is not god in vcmp whatever he says is not the truth..

Darfy

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: November 04, 2009, 04:07:15 pm »
its a kind of style that we are using if u wanna know i am here to explain how to play like that ....
Please, enlighten us and tell more about this "fighting style" of your's.
« Last Edit: November 04, 2009, 04:12:48 pm by Darfy »

ULK.HeAD

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
    • ULK Gang
« Reply #27 on: November 04, 2009, 07:59:45 pm »

this is coming from someone who said "gall is modding" within 10 seconds of seeing him.

I'm not sure exactly who your referring to but if your referring to me i've known Gall for about 3 years. As for the
weapon mods. I cannot 100% recreate it as I don't know exactly what is happening. However if I was to take an
accurate guess i'd say MTA stubby switch mixed with some kind of shot delay as if the animations were messed around with to slow it down so that opponents take a bit longer to shoot. I can't say for sure but somethings going on.

edit: I'll try messing around with the weapon file and see if I can come up with anything lol.

heheh yeah mostly directed at you, but only because I knew you're the only one who would really understand what I'm saying, and possibly take up the challenge ;) :D

its a kind of style that we are using if u wanna know i am here to explain how to play like that ....
Please, enlighten us and tell more about this "fighting style" of your's.

as I understand it, you fire, scroll switch BEFORE jumping, and the jump will force the switch. this switch is normally blocked by the current VCMP version's "fix" for MTA fast switch.

I have not really tested this exact method too well just yet, but I have tried numerous methods to break various animations for various switch/shot timings in the past. I am about 60% sure that this "style" is one method I may have tried, and failed to check properly. so I must test this one out again, with a partner this time.

anyways, someone get prontera in here. he knows everything about VC's mechanics. seriously.

GaLL

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: November 04, 2009, 08:26:00 pm »
as I understand it, you fire, scroll switch BEFORE jumping

not before >_> coze its blocked like u said. IN SAME TIME

ULK.HeAD

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
    • ULK Gang
« Reply #29 on: November 04, 2009, 09:32:45 pm »
hmm I've seen that from certain players and have done it myself. hanney is one of the players. lol...

shows itself in weapon shot sounds that do not match their weapon. gun fires, and you hear the sound of the weapon they switch to. stubby shot with python sound, stubby shot with mp5 sound, and sgb's silent stubby shot (fist switch)