login
May 01, 2024, 11:57:07 pm

Author Topic: Application - JULIETATHEQUEEN-RXT  (Read 5846 times)

TrapHole.

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
Application - JULIETATHEQUEEN-RXT
« on: December 09, 2020, 01:33:40 am »
Nick: JULIETATHEQUEEN-RXT

Timezone/Country: Argentina idk the exact time zone

Previous Nicks: TrapHole Nimitz gonza and others

Additional Comments: Hello, it's me again, I hope to be well received, sorry for not doing the application before, but my pc had broken and I have to be active to apply, I can't apply if I don't play, so that's why I hadn't made an application during this time. Well I already told my story in this game in my two previous applications If you want me to explain something about it, tell me and I will answer it in a comment Well I want to join in  this clan because as I always said here I feel very comfortable with the people who are within this clan I speak of those that I know and currently play this beautiful game of many years. I would like to enter your clan / virtual family so obviously I can be closer to you and have a clan too. I know that there are many things that I need to change but I  changed   a lot and maybe you will give me a chance, I will not specifically say that I work to change myself that you will see on me and you will speak giving your criticism about me so I can read and know to keep improving myself as a vcmp player Since I came back I can only play about 2 or 3 hours a day at most because I am working and studying too much lately because I also want to be someone in life not being on the computer all day without doing anything, my previous app had many toxic comments from people that I prefer not to mention but we all know that their comments were completely ignored and your  votes were for what you thought about me not about what those people said I made a mistake which was to answer them but I will no longer respond that type of comments. I want to apologize to Lederhos because he had told me or rather recommended something I forgot for a moment of anger and he got angry or took it badly I hope he forgives me but I just wanted to defend myself from people who tried to ruin my application I tried to answer them my best way but you guys saw and thought I was being a bit aggressive but now. I ask you not to make nonsense comments I just hope you give me a chance if you want to know something about me or have doubts about something, feel free to comment. Have a good day friends
(How you can see i used some rarely words which i dont know how type it well im learning  english in youtube and too i used google translate in some words)

« Last Edit: December 23, 2020, 02:08:36 pm by TheKing »
Funny Funny x 6 Winner Winner x 2 Pwnt Pwnt x 1 Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

lederhos

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
Re: Application - JULIETATHEQUEEN-RXT
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2020, 01:47:12 am »
Sometimes you are a bit controversial but in all honesty, I think you are a good dude. We gotta learn a lot though.

Trainee.
Agree Agree x 3 Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

[0] [VU]BliTz: lederhoes sounds like trump

credits to ponky ponky

Roystang

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • rerere
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2020, 02:49:33 am »
Trainee
Agree Agree x 1 Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

VCDC 6 Admin/Designer, VW8 Designer, VW9 Mod/Designer, VCDM Developer, VCCNR Admin, EG-A.D Moderator, RTV/TDW Admin

Grizzy

• Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2020, 04:34:43 am »
Friendly and helpful guy, good luck Traphole  :D

Pavonis

• Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 09, 2020, 04:50:20 am »
Meh.. You are still one hell of a retarded guy.
Agree Agree x 2 Disagree Disagree x 1 Funny Funny x 1 Informative Informative x 2 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 2 (list)

RajPut

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • خطائیں عمرِ رفتہ کی، سزائیں عمرِ حاضر کو
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 09, 2020, 04:54:50 am »
Trainee for you improving guy!

Good luck

Pakistan!
Zindabad!

Wanna share your opinion about me? https://viceunderdogs.com/index.php?topic=8850

TrapHole.

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 09, 2020, 05:26:34 am »
Friendly and helpful guy, good luck Traphole  :D

Thanks bro

Good luck
Thanks for not change your vote to negative one

Trainee

Thanks for trust on me this time

Sometimes you are a bit controversial but in all honesty, I think you are a good dude. We gotta learn a lot though.

Trainee.
gracias por darme chance otra vez amigo esta vez voy a hacer todo lo posible para hacer lo que me recomiendas siempre!
Agree Agree x 1 Friendly Friendly x 2 (list)

Inferno69

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • 👀
    • View Profile
    • VFS
« Reply #7 on: December 09, 2020, 06:06:47 am »
Trainee
eres un negro que pertenece a aquí mi perra
Funny Funny x 1 (list)

Eazym4

• Fanatic
  • She belongs to the streets - Sir Future
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 09, 2020, 07:17:22 am »
TRAINEE Good luck
Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

Dr.Shawn

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 09, 2020, 07:31:05 am »
You are actually good for a 16 year old, don't know why but you do remind me of trex somehow.
I will go with Trainee.
Goodluck.
Winner Winner x 1 Friendly Friendly x 2 (list)

Ülker

• Vice Underdog Trainee
  • Fanatic
  • Viva la VU! ❤️
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 09, 2020, 07:55:29 am »
I'm happy to see that you've remained patent and applied for VU once again Traphole, and I must say, I'm definitely impressed this time. This is the most well written your application has been yet, and the fact that you've acknowledged and accepted the below is very important:

my previous app had many toxic comments from people that I prefer not to mention but we all know that their comments were completely ignored and your  votes were for what you thought about me not about what those people said I made a mistake which was to answer them but I will no longer respond that type of comments

Just like before, I believe you deserve a chance at the very least, and so it's Trainee from me. Fingers crossed for the rest of your votes! ^-^
« Last Edit: December 09, 2020, 07:57:14 am by Ülker »
Winner Winner x 1 Friendly Friendly x 2 (list)

Vice Underdog | VCCnR Manager (Former) | VCAD Moderator (Former) | RTV Administrator | KotH Administrator
(Designed by [VU]Punkie)

ElvenKing

• Crazy Man
  • [MK]Berkay_Khan
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 09, 2020, 08:42:47 am »
Por que elegiste el nick de chiquitas lol? puta madre hhhh
Has mejorado mucho Tiburon, buena suerte :thumbsup:

Greetings everyone!
Funny Funny x 2 (list)

The Golden Horde

Drakola

• Vice Underdog Rookie
  • Crazy Man
  • Do good have good.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 09, 2020, 08:51:21 am »

Good luck

Credit: [VU]RoyStang

VU Rookie | VC:MP Player Since 2016

Zatch

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Night City
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 09, 2020, 08:55:03 am »
I don't know how you have been playing in these days but it seems you gained the trust of my clanmates. But from my side I'll have the same negative opinion about you. You can talk me like a normal player like the last day we talked when we had to duel in VCDC 6 but considering you a clanmate won't ever happen.

Why pavonis say that kind of opinion? It could be a personal issue but tell me if you know the reason.

Hazard

• Crazy Man
  • RELAX!
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 09, 2020, 10:01:44 am »
Why pavonis say that kind of opinion? It could be a personal issue but tell me if you know the reason.
[/quote]

It is a personal issue, they're the enemies of him and that's why pushing him towards the controversy.

By the way, good luck Traphole.