May 02, 2024, 12:47:19 pm

Author Topic: Application - Eazym4  (Read 3220 times)

Eazym4

• Fanatic
  • She belongs to the streets - Sir Future
    • View Profile
Re: Application - Eazym4
« Reply #75 on: July 08, 2020, 12:36:33 pm »
The thing is about privacy, you gave away your account to your friends. What if you leave VCMP tomorrow again? You'll give away your VU account to those friends again? There's no way I can put my trust on you so quickly since you just came back after such an incident.
This

Changing to No
I dont mean to tell you you’re wrong or anything im sure y’all have your reasons but y’all seriously are deciding this based on something i did 2 years ago. I gave the account to then 2-3 years back. I came back for a fresh start and to have fun. I would just like to request y’all to vote based on the present and not on something i did 2 years back . I wrote this in my application that i was immature back then so please reconsider!
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Roystang

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • rerere
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: July 08, 2020, 02:55:41 pm »
it just made you look suspicious how you didn't mentioned this incident in your application and someone dug this out. Build your trust and the votes will be in your favour
Agree Agree x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

VCDC 6 Admin/Designer, VW8 Designer, VW9 Mod/Designer, VCDM Developer, VCCNR Admin, EG-A.D Moderator, RTV/TDW Admin

Eazym4

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: July 08, 2020, 03:00:24 pm »
it just made you look suspicious how you didn't mentioned this incident in your application and someone dug this out. Build your trust and the votes will be in your favour
I didnt mention thi just because i was seriously just trying to find my account . My intention wasnt bad but i can see why you all arent able to understand what Im saying . Now, Ill just go ahead and ask for a chance to prove myself right and trustworthy :)

TheKing

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • THE KKO OUTTA NOWHERE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: July 08, 2020, 08:13:56 pm »
I didnt mention thi just because i was seriously just trying to find my account . My intention wasnt bad but i can see why you all arent able to understand what Im saying . Now, Ill just go ahead and ask for a chance to prove myself right and trustworthy :)

Here's the thing Eazy, probably over 60% of the members here do not know you add this to the fact that you haven't been around in our forum much. This is kind of hard to do by just giving your word, which is not that we don't believe you but it needs to go beyond that.

If you're willing to put in the effort to knowing our player-base, what we're about and show your desire is VU than votes might be changed but other than that I don't see this going through a positive route. Do not get discourage, most of of our members have gone through the same process and they can say after some time it went positive for them.
Agree Agree x 2 (list)

ITS THE BIG DOG!

Eazym4

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: July 08, 2020, 08:20:57 pm »

Here's the thing Eazy, probably over 60% of the members here do not know you add this to the fact that you haven't been around in our forum much. This is kind of hard to do by just giving your word, which is not that we don't believe you but it needs to go beyond that.

If you're willing to put in the effort to knowing our player-base, what we're about and show your desire is VU than votes might be changed but other than that I don't see this going through a positive route. Do not get discourage, most of of our members have gone through the same process and they can say after some time it went positive for them.
   I have been doing that with active members and i will continue doing so and ig we’ll see how it goes.

MarshM

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: July 13, 2020, 07:50:22 pm »
GL

Image Credits [ULK]Gulk

Roystang

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • rerere
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: July 13, 2020, 08:18:15 pm »
Hey Eazym4,

You seem to be a very nice guy. You're good with your communication skills and also well with your deathmatching skills. I'm going to close and deny this application as you can see that many of VUs are not familiar with you which raises loyalty doubts. You had a history of you sharing your account with friends which also has left an odd impression of you on us. You've to indulge more often with us in order to gain trust of fellow VUs.

You were able to gain 9 votes in your favour while 14 of us still find you inadmissable to join the clan at this time.

Thank you for your patience. Good luck for your next attempt.

-VU Recruitment Team
« Last Edit: July 13, 2020, 10:45:16 pm by Roystang »
Agree Agree x 2 Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

VCDC 6 Admin/Designer, VW8 Designer, VW9 Mod/Designer, VCDM Developer, VCCNR Admin, EG-A.D Moderator, RTV/TDW Admin