March 28, 2024, 04:16:12 pm

Author Topic: Application - lily*  (Read 11102 times)

ferrari32

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
Re: Application - lily*
« Reply #30 on: January 28, 2017, 10:01:57 am »
Oh hello cousin.. Im so glad to see you applying here and not going any where. I like this dedication to the clan... your my cousin and best friend and the most lovely girl i ever seen, but i have to say no this time.
Sorry VU's but this is my point of view, lily has great skills, but i want to get vu to another level i want when a vu trainee gets connected to a server all the players has to be careful from him/her. Lily i know you could do it you already have great skills and you could be the best i want you to work harder and harder so we ( me and you and other vu's) could take vu to other level.
But for now my vote is negative. Sorry cous :/

Matrix I don't quite understand your point. Do you mean that lily doesn't have high enough fighting skills in your opinion? Remember that the trainee rank is for improving fighting skills.

I mean that we should have a new way to hire trainees we should take our clan to another level to be the best..
We have to let them train more and more to have high level of skills then we can hire them.. it's still negative for me and will have the same vote for everyone I see that he is not ready in my opinion
why so jealous, let her in, she'll learn things by her own, who are you to tell what is good for clan or not, you yourself don't deserve the tag at the first place.
Requesting a temp ban from posting
Agree Agree x 2 Funny Funny x 5 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

-Proud member of VU since August 18 2011, SvM server Admin, Vice Legends server Admin, Playing VCMP for way too long to remember

Febulous.

• Vice Underdog Rookie
  • Crazy Man
  • Hi ....
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: January 28, 2017, 10:33:08 am »
Good Lily :-*
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

RoyStang's Art

QarZ

• Crazy Man
  • you won't be able to think about anyone other than
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: January 28, 2017, 10:35:37 am »
Big good love O0
Funny Funny x 1 (list)

karan

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: January 28, 2017, 11:04:05 am »
Requesting a temp ban from posting
truth hurts,
Funny Funny x 3 Winner Winner x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 5 (list)

GangstaRas

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Representing VU for Life
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: January 28, 2017, 11:16:25 am »
Oh hello cousin.. Im so glad to see you applying here and not going any where. I like this dedication to the clan... your my cousin and best friend and the most lovely girl i ever seen, but i have to say no this time.
Sorry VU's but this is my point of view, lily has great skills, but i want to get vu to another level i want when a vu trainee gets connected to a server all the players has to be careful from him/her. Lily i know you could do it you already have great skills and you could be the best i want you to work harder and harder so we ( me and you and other vu's) could take vu to other level.
But for now my vote is negative. Sorry cous :/

I mean that we should have a new way to hire trainees we should take our clan to another level to be the best..
We have to let them train more and more to have high level of skills then we can hire them.. it's still negative for me and will have the same vote for everyone I see that he is not ready in my opinion

Don't want to go overboard on it but it is with good reason for the readers so I'll keep it brief. There's a prime example clan (I won't say which) that operates this way and over the years I've seen it turn ok players into some real shit holes 80% of the time. Even if we did this in a friendly manner, to operate like this would eventually breed arrogance and a bitter temperament into clan members which is against our ethos, so knowing this, that kind of thing isn't tolerated.

Voted trainee

I would've never have guessed SoulReaper was a young lady all this time ???
Informative Informative x 1 (list)

Charley

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: January 28, 2017, 11:49:20 am »
why so jealous, let her in, she'll learn things by her own, who are you to tell what is good for clan or not, you yourself don't deserve the tag at the first place.

Matrix absolutely deserves his tag. He fought to be here, he's a member of our family, and so he is entitled to give his opinion on what is good for us. If anyone is sounding jealous here, it is you, sir.

We allow outsiders to post on our clan applications as we like the community to be involved. We do not allow outsiders to post on applications so that they can come and flame our members. As per Ferarri's request, banned from posting for five days.
Agree Agree x 3 Disagree Disagree x 1 Winner Winner x 5 Pwnt Pwnt x 5 Friendly Friendly x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

Writer of excessively long posts

aWaIx

• Crazy Man
  • Don't hate me, hate your weakness.
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: January 28, 2017, 04:12:00 pm »
Good luck. :D

TzUnam

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • I'm ~VU~ I NEVER LOSE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: January 29, 2017, 03:25:07 am »
Nice player but i consider isn't your time yet so my vote still continue with No since last time. Nevertheless, Whatever happens I'll accept it.

Give me Galletas

Veteran

• Vice Underdogs (Inactive)
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: January 29, 2017, 01:56:59 pm »
Trainee for sure!

It is made to get new people inside the community to let players with potential grow skill and attitude-wise! More difficult to develop those outside. Looking forward to having you here, lily!  8)
Agree Agree x 1 Winner Winner x 3 Pwnt Pwnt x 1 (list)

My mother-in-law said to me at dinner last week that I overreact too much to criticism.
So I shot her.

Jokah

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Tomorrow is a loser's excuse, do it today.
    • View Profile
    • Vice City Cops & Robbers
« Reply #39 on: January 29, 2017, 03:42:04 pm »
After seeing your dedication, and your effort towards the clan, the majority has chosen to vote positively on your application. With the poll of twenty positives, and two negatives, I am delighted to announce that you have been accepted as Trainee, wear the [VU_T] tag wherever you go. Congratulations and welcome aboard! :thumbsup:

Make sure you go through this before browsing into other stuff.
Winner Winner x 1 (list)

VCCNR Developer | VCDC 6 Coordinator | VU since 2015

Think 100 times before you take a decision, but once that decision is taken, stand by it as one man. - M.

Zeeshan.Bhatti

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: January 29, 2017, 03:47:46 pm »
Congratulations lily.

Current Experience: EC Admin.
Past Experience: LG Dev, VCDM Dev, SDC Admin, AvT Admin, Skylarks Admin, Skylarks cnr, ECS Admin.
Events:  EC Championship Referee, EC Ladder Admin, ViceWar VI Admin, EYE 3 Referee, ECKO Management, EYE4 Referee.
TRC Member - Since 03, May, 2017

WiLsOn

• Crazy Man
  • First in battle last in retreat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: January 29, 2017, 03:49:36 pm »
Congratz and welcome to the family. :)

CHE_JoOoOoO

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: January 29, 2017, 03:55:42 pm »
 Congratulations lily 8)

EvilSpiriT

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Vice On The Dogs
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: January 29, 2017, 04:11:26 pm »
Congratz and welcome to the family. :)

lilly

« Reply #44 on: January 29, 2017, 04:17:04 pm »
Thanks for beleieving in me and giving me a chance to be in here with the family, i wont disappoint you.
Thank you everybody :D <3
Friendly Friendly x 2 (list)
Cannot rate own posts