login
March 28, 2024, 01:09:19 pm

Author Topic: MIMO and No_Mercy have been kicked from the clan  (Read 15119 times)

ferrari32

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
MIMO and No_Mercy have been kicked from the clan
« on: October 03, 2017, 07:54:52 pm »
After an internal investigation we have come to conclude that MIMO and No_Mercy have been using third party software, specifically aimlock hacks.

The investigation on Mimo began two months ago, where me and other clan members witnessed very weird m4 play. Mimo himself was aware of how suspicious he looks, and he tried to reassure the clan into thinking he just got better at it.

Me and Blitz investigated further and I ran a test by challenging Mimo to an m4 duel. It was not Mimo's precision that made me call hacks, it was the inability for his software to choose targets that made it a solid hint at what's going on. Mimo was trying to shoot me during the duel, but his software chose other targets to shoot instead, making 180 turn one shot kills at [DU]Lily by mistake.

Knowing he fucked up bad, he tried to blame it on a y-axis based program in order to divert our attention. After he failed as I deleted the topic he created due to knowing the truth behind it, he decided to take a break from the game, possibly hoping for people to forget about it and for us to drop the investigation.

The investigation continued, and it was discovered that the hack was brought to mimo by No_mercy. No_mercy got the hack from it's creator, a guy named Thorax, aliases are Venox and Whitefox. Apparently No_mercy has befriended him during a playthrough in LW's, where thorax displayed his ''mods''.

This is the hack developed by Venox:

As you can see, No_Mercy is present during the video's making.

If No_mercy had followed mimo's steps and ran away from the problem, we probably wouldn't have found a connection between the hacks and the duo. However, he got cocky:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r81N3RKZG2A&feature=youtu.be

You have betrayed the clan, the constitution and our principles. There is no place here for any of you two. You should think hard on what you have done, confess, and repent. Out of all things, what you damaged the most is the community.

« Last Edit: October 04, 2017, 03:50:48 pm by Deadmau5 »
Agree Agree x 6 Funny Funny x 2 Winner Winner x 9 Pwnt Pwnt x 4 Informative Informative x 8 Useful Useful x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

-Proud member of VU since August 18 2011, SvM server Admin, Vice Legends server Admin, Playing VCMP for way too long to remember

JuaN.

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
Re: MIMO and No_Mercy have been kicked from the clan
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2017, 07:59:32 pm »
get lost dirty hackers with zero skill, nice VU!
Agree Agree x 5 Pwnt Pwnt x 4 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

ferrari32

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2017, 08:00:30 pm »
I would also like to thank Eddy and the CTF staff for helping shed light on the case, and Gangstaras for being a great support during the investigation.
Agree Agree x 3 Friendly Friendly x 2 (list)

-Proud member of VU since August 18 2011, SvM server Admin, Vice Legends server Admin, Playing VCMP for way too long to remember

hotdogcat

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • The Don
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2017, 08:07:28 pm »
Bye bye cheaters.
Agree Agree x 1 Funny Funny x 2 (list)

Credits to Bart.

KILLERX.

« Reply #4 on: October 03, 2017, 08:08:35 pm »
Really Great job ferrari proud of you
Agree Agree x 2 Funny Funny x 2 (list)
Cannot rate own posts

Sora_Blue

• Crazy Man
  • ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 03, 2017, 08:13:51 pm »
Venox was already permanently banned before in EC for his aimlock hack, the fact that he distributed it to those 2 makes me question who else it has.
Funny Funny x 1 Informative Informative x 2 (list)

Quote from: Tical
All I know is you're a polack glitcher. Why are you pretending to be not a polack glitcher? Admin probably saw marcell the polack glitcher fucking around with RPG at close range, he did the right thing and banned you before you could polack glitch. Not actually being a polack glitcher could probably help

Azure

• Crazy Man
  • VUholic
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 03, 2017, 08:15:03 pm »
well,trainee for 1 year and what do i get??? a kick

im not sad tho, the clan isnt like it used to be,its ruined, and i know im not hacking, neither is no mercy, its just butthurts everywhere, actually now its an opportunity for me and my friend to fuck up everyone of yall, no restrictions... i did have some friends in vu and those friends will remain, but i also had some enemies, talking behind my back

like ferrari,shawn,amal and more i know everything ok, if i know how to create aimbot and tools, it woldnt be hard for me to know whats going on behind my back aight

anyway there are guys i really liked like diaz,almo,my friend who got kicked for nothing and these are the kindest people who id like to stay friends with

farewell VU, i served u for 1 year now and its time for things to change, beware...
Disagree Disagree x 1 Funny Funny x 17 Winner Winner x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 5 (list)

ferrari32

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 03, 2017, 08:20:17 pm »
Actually thank god we didn't promote a shitty hacker like you.
Funny Funny x 16 Winner Winner x 2 Pwnt Pwnt x 6 (list)

Azure

• Crazy Man
  • VUholic
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 03, 2017, 08:23:21 pm »
Actually thank god we didn't promote a shitty hacker like you.

ye thank god, anyway watch ur heads..
Funny Funny x 10 Winner Winner x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

Zeeshan Bhatti

« Reply #9 on: October 03, 2017, 08:29:20 pm »
I already have doubt on no mercy but didn't know you are also involved in this shit.
Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)
Cannot rate own posts

Azure

• Crazy Man
  • VUholic
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 03, 2017, 08:32:36 pm »
ive been inactive for like a month, how did they investigate me while away? no idea...

like im in-active even on forums and no mercy messaged me saying we are kicked, well done kicking us without even talking to us about ur suspitions and doubts,or even giving us a chance to explain,like how did u kick me while in-active XD.. i guess VU isnt what it says it stands for anymore..

ZUBI

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 03, 2017, 08:35:40 pm »
Never expected this coming :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o

« Last Edit: October 03, 2017, 08:38:14 pm by ZUBI »
Funny Funny x 2 Informative Informative x 1 (list)

Credits : Berkley/Gohan

hotdogcat

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • The Don
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 03, 2017, 08:37:09 pm »
well done kicking us without even talking to us about ur suspitions and doubts,or even giving us a chance to explain,like how did u kick me while in-active XD.. i guess VU isnt what it says it stands for anymore..

Maybe evidences are so clear that even a blind man would see you both used aimbot.
« Last Edit: October 03, 2017, 08:39:04 pm by hotdogcat »
Agree Agree x 1 Funny Funny x 3 (list)

Credits to Bart.

NO_MERCY

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 03, 2017, 08:38:28 pm »
I just want to say, I really liked VU and I am sad cuz no one talked to me before taking the decision, that's the only thing that pissed me off. Anyways, it is too late to explain now. Just, we are innocent.
And last thing, watch out your heads when you are around me.

P.S. : it is NO_MeRcY not No_mercy _|_
Disagree Disagree x 1 Funny Funny x 6 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

aXXo

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 03, 2017, 08:40:44 pm »
Anyways, it is too late to explain now. Just, we are innocent.
It is not too late.
People do get unbanned.
Agree Agree x 1 Disagree Disagree x 1 Funny Funny x 1 (list)