April 27, 2024, 10:53:23 am

Author Topic: Application - Vedder/Calhoun  (Read 4591 times)

Clarke.

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
Re: Application - Vedder/Calhoun
« Reply #30 on: August 20, 2021, 10:15:14 am »
I've met Vedder/calhoun and played with him for first time i guess, such a cool,calm and nice guy. Good luck. You deserved a rank !
Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

RajPut

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • خطائیں عمرِ رفتہ کی، سزائیں عمرِ حاضر کو
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 20, 2021, 01:36:14 pm »
I have seen improvement in you but I'll vote trainee if you decide to use [VU_T]Killah like old time :P
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Pakistan!
Zindabad!

Wanna share your opinion about me? https://viceunderdogs.com/index.php?topic=8850

Vedder

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Romancero gitano
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 20, 2021, 02:00:15 pm »
I have seen improvement in you but I'll vote trainee if you decide to use [VU_T]Killah like old time :P
Using an old-fashioned, basic nickname, without any concrete meaning at all, in an exchange for a vote of confidence?

Well, I don't see why not. But I'd rather be your slave.

Thank you man, looking forward to meet you ingame like the old times.

Funny Funny x 1 Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

VC:MP player since 2011. A part of VU. Bearer of a restless desire to understand the world. Buenos Aires, Argentina.

Mariano Moreno, Gazeta de Buenos Ayres. 12 de junio de 1810.

Hazard

• Crazy Man
  • RELAX!
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: August 20, 2021, 03:32:21 pm »
hi goodluck bye
Funny Funny x 2 Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

TheViper89543

• Regular
  • Violent Breathing
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: August 21, 2021, 08:33:27 pm »
best of luck.

mairee

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: August 22, 2021, 01:00:45 pm »
Good luck :)
Informative Informative x 1 Friendly Friendly x 3 (list)

VU Full Member | VCDC 6 Coordinator & Scripter | EG A/D Contributor | Developer of VCCNR | Developer of KTB | Ex-Scripter of EAD

Deadmau5

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Real Madrid!
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: August 23, 2021, 08:12:53 pm »
t.

If you didnt receive an invite yet, means they don't want you. :-X By aXXo

Vedder

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Romancero gitano
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: August 23, 2021, 08:16:26 pm »
t.
It feels good seeing that you still hang around. I hope we can continue to a new journey together, as clan mates. Thank you for your support. I appreciate your vote  :)

Good luck :)
Thank you man, hope you get some time to play VCCNR soon

best of luck.
Thank you bro!!!

hi goodluck bye
Thank you, my friend. Very appreciated

VC:MP player since 2011. A part of VU. Bearer of a restless desire to understand the world. Buenos Aires, Argentina.

byJeanStylez

• Regular
  • Playing Jean is love, Jean is life
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: August 24, 2021, 05:02:04 pm »

Credits: Myself

Trex

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • You will not win, cause I will not lose.
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: August 25, 2021, 08:04:15 am »
Why should I give you a chance? Some of our members still have trust issues with you, not to mention your disloyalty to the clan and crap past, how do we make sure that doesn't happen once again? Since this isn't your first time in such a situation.
Winner Winner x 1 (list)

Vedder

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Romancero gitano
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: August 25, 2021, 11:22:27 am »
Why should I give you a chance? Some of our members still have trust issues with you, not to mention your disloyalty to the clan and crap past, how do we make sure that doesn't happen once again? Since this isn't your first time in such a situation.
Hi Trex. It's good to see you around.

- How do we make sure it doesn't happen again?

Well, there is no way or possibility to be completely sure that it will not happen again - even if I tell you a hundred times, and promise that I'm never gonna make shit again, the future is unknown to me so I'd be lying as well (I am not saying that I will do a shitstorm again, in fact I won't, that's why I am applying, but rather I say that words are useless in this case).

What I can do to provide a trustable background then, is highlighting two things, for you to detect the differences and my improvement: 1. That there was a special period in my life for reflexion, development and betterment after all what happened (I took 1 year away to work on this, now 2). 2. That I am currently doing (and have been doing for the past two years) actions that have nothing to do with that old shit mess I was. This is something that has been noticed by plenty of VUs. It's something that can give you a little more confidence to vote and trust me.

Why should I support you?

After a series of unfortunate events, particularly one that teached me how shit I was, I have tried to reach that faith ever since I started to put interest in this game again; but without words, actions instead. I have kept my activity in this forum and in-game as well, in some periods of the year (I work in abril-may-june and november-december) I can't join everyday but I do every week to maintain this objective of mine, and I'm playing now everyday with VC-MP friends and VUs. In this forum, I try to discourage raging discussions, iliterate messes around and rather I am always thinking on something intelligent to post or to start up a debate. In-game, I enjoy to help newbies a lot; I have fun enjoying events, I regularly congratulate newbies for their good achievements so they can feel better and more sure about their skills. I also enjoy every time a VU is online and the feeling is likewise.

That is also what I want to do in VU; I believe that I can contribute to this clan meaningfully now that I am aware of my weaknesses and goods, as some VUs pointed out. I cannot change the past, but as TheKing said once, I strive to make a better future. I think you should give me a chance because I am going to keep putting effort, and I want to do it for the betterment of VU.

Regarding to the people that still don't like me, I guess it's normal in a 100 people place. Not everyone will like or trust me at the start, and that's mostly happened with a lot of applications around; but what I can assure and this is something I have to do with words; no matter how much a guy can dislike me, I want to be part of this family and feel like a family, and so I will defend you in any trouble, I will help you as much as I can and I will offer my unconditional support for any of you guys.

That's all I have to say for now;

I would like to thank everyone so far for wishing me good luck and voting.
« Last Edit: August 25, 2021, 03:00:09 pm by Vedder »

JuaN.

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: August 25, 2021, 09:56:30 pm »
buena suerte pelotudo  8)
Pwnt Pwnt x 1 (list)

Vedder

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Romancero gitano
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: August 25, 2021, 10:05:31 pm »
buena suerte pelotudo  8)
gracias pitufo volado

BliTz

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: August 27, 2021, 12:33:56 pm »
T from me.
Agree Agree x 1 Winner Winner x 1 Informative Informative x 1 Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

Vedder

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Romancero gitano
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: August 28, 2021, 12:48:11 pm »
I would like to put this application on hold for three days atleast if no worries done.

I just had a personal loss, I would like to have fresh air and I won't be able to respond actively.

I hope you can understand guys
Friendly Friendly x 6 (list)