login
May 08, 2024, 05:02:01 pm

Author Topic: Application - Mody^  (Read 7199 times)

Mody

• Vice Underdog Rookie
  • Regular
    • View Profile
Re: Application - Mody^
« Reply #60 on: June 15, 2021, 10:39:14 pm »
Trainee

P.S. You are Major's elder brother right?
Thanks Punknoodle, and yes I'm Major's elder brother.
Agree Agree x 1 Useful Useful x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Vice Underdog Trainee | Mortal Bot - Developer | VFS - Manager | VCDM - Administrator

KHI

• Likes to post
  • I'm N00B
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: June 16, 2021, 03:08:28 pm »
[VU_T]Mody Yes Good Luck Boi
Agree Agree x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

[VU]Noyan   Art's

Mody

• Vice Underdog Rookie
  • Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: June 16, 2021, 03:25:59 pm »
[VU_T]Mody Yes Good Luck Boi
Thanks buddy <3
Agree Agree x 1 (list)

Vice Underdog Trainee | Mortal Bot - Developer | VFS - Manager | VCDM - Administrator

Dr.Shawn

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: June 21, 2021, 01:37:38 pm »
Mody, right now less than 50% votes are in your favour, others have voted either no or neutral right now(my vote was neutral).
Playing with you is fun, you are one of those unpredictable player who pulls weird moves which may or may not be successful which is enjoyable most of the times.
I have changed my vote to positive which makes 52% of the votes in your favour :D
However if this application gets denied, then remember how much you have improved, from 3 positive votes to 50%!
Goodluck!
Agree Agree x 3 Friendly Friendly x 3 (list)

Mody

• Vice Underdog Rookie
  • Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: June 21, 2021, 02:32:18 pm »
Mody, right now less than 50% votes are in your favour, others have voted either no or neutral right now(my vote was neutral).
Playing with you is fun, you are one of those unpredictable player who pulls weird moves which may or may not be successful which is enjoyable most of the times.
I have changed my vote to positive which makes 52% of the votes in your favour :D
However if this application gets denied, then remember how much you have improved, from 3 positive votes to 50%!
Goodluck!
Thank you so much Shawn. I appreciate it ❤️
Agree Agree x 1 (list)

Nyon410

• Vice Underdog
  • Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: June 21, 2021, 02:34:14 pm »
I've observed your effort in reaching every member before/since you applied and your behaviour towards VU's and other players therefore you deserve my vote, good luck man :thumbsup:
Agree Agree x 1 Winner Winner x 1 Friendly Friendly x 2 (list)

VU Full Member | CNR Manager | EC Admin | VW Staff Member | VCDC Staff Member |

Mody

• Vice Underdog Rookie
  • Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: June 21, 2021, 02:49:17 pm »
I've observed your effort in reaching every member before/since you applied and your behaviour towards VU's and other players therefore you deserve my vote, good luck man :thumbsup:
Thanks Nyon ❤️
Agree Agree x 1 Winner Winner x 1 (list)

Mr.Moon

• Likes to post
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: June 22, 2021, 10:54:29 am »
Good luck Mody.!!!

www.Game-State.com" style="border-style: none;

Jack_Noodle

• Fanatic
  • Allah <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: June 22, 2021, 12:05:14 pm »
Mody teach me how to use m4.  [VUt]ModY^

@punk_noodle i ate your pizza.
Funny Funny x 1 Informative Informative x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

Mody

• Vice Underdog Rookie
  • Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: June 22, 2021, 02:37:59 pm »
Good luck Mody.!!!

Thanks
Mody teach me how to use m4.  [VUt]ModY^

@punk_noodle i ate your pizza.
Sure, choose the time haha

ULtraDM

• View Profile
« Reply #70 on: June 22, 2021, 07:30:21 pm »
Accepting,/Denying, or whatever, hoping goods from this person. who's in the private hacking community that never allows their guests to reveal their secret being very good to those who're in the clan only and from backside behaving like retards, ignoring random players, anyway everybody does that like being a honest person to the clan at where they're looking to join currently but from behind they have bad attractions good luck with this anyway
Informative Informative x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 6 (list)

TheViper89543

• Regular
  • Violent Breathing
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: June 23, 2021, 11:56:55 am »
Accepting,/Denying, or whatever, hoping goods from this person. who's in the private hacking community that never allows their guests to reveal their secret being very good to those who're in the clan only and from backside behaving like retards, ignoring random players, anyway everybody does that like being a honest person to the clan at where they're looking to join currently but from behind they have bad attractions good luck with this anyway
creating multiple accounts and trying to ruin applicant's application by faking such reasons. this won't help you. and immediately Mody is a good person as i know him from long time. i would say everyone should have a friend like mody in real life. since he's a good guy.

(a Goodness of this person)
at 2019 i was wishing to get Discord nitro that i couldn't claim even from giveaways. he won the nitro from giveaway server and he gave me. that's very underrated. cool thing So this guy deserve what he wish for only in VCMP again Good luck bro  :thumbsup:
Agree Agree x 1 (list)

Mody

• Vice Underdog Rookie
  • Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: June 23, 2021, 02:19:32 pm »
creating multiple accounts and trying to ruin applicant's application by faking such reasons. this won't help you. and immediately Mody is a good person as i know him from long time. i would say everyone should have a friend like mody in real life. since he's a good guy.

(a Goodness of this person)
at 2019 i was wishing to get Discord nitro that i couldn't claim even from giveaways. he won the nitro from giveaway server and he gave me. that's very underrated. cool thing So this guy deserve what he wish for only in VCMP again Good luck bro  :thumbsup:

❤️❤️❤️❤️

Hazard

• Crazy Man
  • RELAX!
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: June 23, 2021, 03:55:35 pm »
If Major is accepted, I don't understand the reason they're making you wait. You're his advanced version

Good luck, mature and not a problematic player unlike others
Agree Agree x 1 Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

Inferno69

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • 👀
    • View Profile
    • VFS
« Reply #74 on: June 23, 2021, 04:43:14 pm »
If Major is accepted, I don't understand the reason they're making you wait. You're his advanced version
Good things take time and patience.

OnTopic :
As for the drama queen with his multiaccount, good luck bringing more of fairytales regarding mody.
Agree Agree x 1 (list)