login
April 27, 2024, 11:24:12 am

Author Topic: Application - SqmmySqm  (Read 9257 times)

Trex

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • You will not win, cause I will not lose.
    • View Profile
Re: Application - SqmmySqm
« Reply #30 on: March 27, 2019, 08:25:36 pm »
I don't know who are you mate, you can meet me in VU discord if you want to talk, it's neutral for now.  ^-^
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Ryne

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Winning feels better when you take a little damage
    • View Profile
    • VUmania
« Reply #31 on: March 28, 2019, 02:01:25 am »
Idk you bud! Voting neutral considering fellow members.
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

KaOtiV

• Regular
  • We are one!
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: March 28, 2019, 03:37:51 am »
Idk you bud! Voting neutral considering fellow members.

Jokah

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Tomorrow is a loser's excuse, do it today.
    • View Profile
    • Vice City Cops & Robbers
« Reply #33 on: March 28, 2019, 12:25:37 pm »
Trainee without a doubt.

VCCNR Developer | VCDC 6 Coordinator | VU since 2015

Think 100 times before you take a decision, but once that decision is taken, stand by it as one man. - M.

MD619

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • VU4LiFe
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: March 28, 2019, 03:30:19 pm »
Funny Funny x 1 (list)

Roystang's art

auzk

• Vice Underdog Rookie (Inactive)
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: March 28, 2019, 07:12:33 pm »
Never seen you in game...Neutral

I'm Rookie :D

SqmmySqm

• Vice Underdog Trainee (Inactive)
  • Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: March 28, 2019, 07:37:39 pm »
You have impressed me enough to get a Trainee vote and I would love to give you that too but first I would like you to play a little with me on LittleWhitey Server with me and a few other members. I will wait for you there.
I've sent you a message on discord to meet you in game. Please set a time and we can play, I look forward to it. :)

SqmmySqm

• Vice Underdog Trainee (Inactive)
  • Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: March 28, 2019, 07:39:23 pm »
Idk you. Meet me in ec or lw
Hello, are you free on saturday or sunday? If so, then please let me know what time you want to play so I can come.
« Last Edit: March 28, 2019, 07:53:23 pm by SqmmySqm »

DiaZ

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: March 29, 2019, 03:19:06 am »
Idk you. Meet me in ec or lw
Hello, are you free on saturday or sunday? If so, then please let me know what time you want to play so I can come.

Yeah i am free on Saturday and Sunday. I will be playing LW or EC.

Inferno made this for me <3

TheKing

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • THE KKO OUTTA NOWHERE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: March 30, 2019, 01:53:51 am »
I just woke up from deep hibernation to visit this application, only to find out i got my forum privileges revoked for no reason specified but that's another topic to turn to.

I see potential in you but i haven't seen you at all in my entire vc-mp years, tbh i would be dropping the stone on my toe if i vote blindly, so i would like to go with "neutral" at the moment and wait.

Good Luck.
The only privileges you should have must be specifically to the board you manage which is VW. And yes, you're right this was not the board or topic to place that specific comment. Suggest you choose wisely where and how to air this stuff out. Any further comment about this topic please refer yourself to the respective board!

To the applicant:
Now, its been a while VU has received an app such well handled. Trainee.

PS: To the members who voted neutral, please reach out to the applicant and try to make contact whichever way you'd like that will help you reach your final decision. Remember this option is not to be your final vote, its a stand-by phase for you to meet up and see if he is fit to what we believe its in VU best interest. Take your time, there's no rush for a decision to be made!
Agree Agree x 4 Winner Winner x 2 (list)

ITS THE BIG DOG!

DiaZ

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: March 30, 2019, 12:26:35 pm »
Trainee. He is not like panzer
Agree Agree x 1 Funny Funny x 4 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

Inferno made this for me <3

mairee

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: March 30, 2019, 02:06:35 pm »
As TheKing stated, I'd also like to add a few more words rather than my previous post which was just a plain vote, the reason behind my vote is, despite of his less experience in VCMP, he is a mature and decent player unlike the majority of the newcomers, I've been playing with him since he has joined VCMP and am probably the oldest VU member he has known, he has potential to be a great VU. With that all being said, I'd request all neutrals to reconsider their votes by reaching out to the applicant.
« Last Edit: March 30, 2019, 02:33:42 pm by Xmair »

VU Full Member | VCDC 6 Coordinator & Scripter | EG A/D Contributor | Developer of VCCNR | Developer of KTB | Ex-Scripter of EAD

Sk

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • #VU
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: March 30, 2019, 05:40:57 pm »
PS: To the members who voted neutral!
Well you are not the boss of me to tell me what to do and what not to do, I will vote whatever I like + I have my right to open your past application and post trainee on your application and you can't stop me from that but I guess that would be going over the board anyway.

To the applicant, I saw and met him in LW and found that he is not a bad Addition to this clan and if Rajput is accepted her then why not him? Hhhhhhh one moe thing i found his personality matching to Punknoodle so much that I thought for a second Punk Trolling on us and applying that. Well I can trust you with my vote Trainee for your start. Hope to see you going on higher up soon :)
Disagree Disagree x 2 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 2 (list)

le pro
http://i.imgur.com/j6yise0.png

Krediit Kokcex

Roystang

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • rerere
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: March 30, 2019, 06:49:26 pm »
as i have already stated my vote , but let me tell you guys something. if this guy didn't decide to apply to VU i would invite him to join. i really did wanted this guy to be in with us. i'd appreciate you people if all the people voting neutrals in the poll do consider their votes. i'd guarantee you loyalty and dedication by his side. as he's new and not much aware of clans, vcmp and stuff so i'd go with trainee

VCDC 6 Admin/Designer, VW8 Designer, VW9 Mod/Designer, VCDM Developer, VCCNR Admin, EG-A.D Moderator, RTV/TDW Admin

CHE_JoOoOoO^

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Struggling to do my best!
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: March 30, 2019, 07:28:32 pm »
I changed my vote, TRAINEE!