May 13, 2024, 09:03:30 am

Author Topic: Application - Bluint  (Read 315 times)

Bluint

• View Profile
Application - Bluint
« on: September 04, 2019, 03:28:43 am »
Nick: Bluint

Timezone/Country: GMT+5/Pakistan

Previous Nicks: alot actually, from 2013, I don't remember many, NeckLess, MrYellow, Skorex

Additional Comments: If anybody remembers me from 2013 or 0.3 I had a bad past which I regret having completely. But it was back in 2013, and I've changed a lot since then :)

Funny Funny x 2 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Siezer

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
Application - Bluint
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2019, 03:28:43 am »
Dear Bluint,
Thank you for your application.

Unfortunately it has been denied for posting for the following reason: To be very frank, if you are that old Vet, you should obviously know how to write an Application. You should know, our Clan has grown a lot after 2013 and we surely got a lot of members after that who probably don’t know you. So, putting information like “I am old guy playing from 2013” instead of explaning who you basically are, what you possibly can contribute to our clan seems very unwise to me. If you have bad past, elaborate it to our members that what you did and why you are sorry for that. Sorry to say, your application requires a lot of effort due to which, I’ve to deny this for now..
Try to improve yourself and maybe apply again over a few weeks.

Thank you for your interest for the Vice Underdogs Clan,
- Vice Underdogs Recruitment Team.
« Last Edit: September 04, 2019, 08:25:32 am by Siezer »
Agree Agree x 2 Funny Funny x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor