login
May 04, 2024, 09:18:09 am

Author Topic: Application - T.J.HeisenBerg  (Read 2525 times)

Thomas

Application - T.J.HeisenBerg
« on: August 23, 2016, 04:22:54 pm »
Nick: T.J.HeisenBerg

Timezone/Country: GMT +5:00 / Asia-Pakistan

Previous Nicks: [DZ]HeisenBerg,MK Thomas,MK T4iVi3R, =UF=Decapitator, =UF=Thomas, [DE]SparK*, freestyle_thomas, Dr.Jay (inspired from Dr.Shawn),

Additional Comments: anything related to me can be found in my recent application
http://viceunderdogs.com/index.php?topic=7084.0
i see VU as a well disciplined clan in terms of choosing and managing. i could write a whole page about it but i'll be telling what you already know. i believe many of you here already know me too well about my past and present, i just hope it goes well[/i]
+i am a programmer, and i want to be around programmers;
i couldn't write anything more and it will save your time as well.
Thanks everyone who voted me in past and thanks for everyone wishes!

« Last Edit: August 24, 2016, 03:55:17 pm by stormeus »
Cannot rate own posts

Asadullah

• Crazy Man
  • Thankx To Allah For Everything :)
    • View Profile
    • Extreme Fighting Zome
Re: Application - T.J.HeisenBerg
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2016, 04:32:48 pm »
Wish you best of Luck Once again Sir! :)
Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Thankx to RebellioN

stormeus

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • VC:MP Developer
    • View Profile
    • GTA VICE CITY Respective owner
« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2016, 06:19:40 pm »
Your last application was voted down 11-15. Can you describe what steps you've taken since then to persuade people voting negatively to let you join now?
Agree Agree x 1 Informative Informative x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

<krystianoo> stormeus do good job
<krystianoo> with recent update
<krystianoo> if not agree; jeb yourself in head
<Avenger> yesterday you said death to stormeus
<karan> double standard krystianoo
<karan> he called him fake prophet too
<krystianoo> sure fake prophet
<krystianoo> but with recent updates real

Casper

• Crazy Man
  • Dark Fighters
    • View Profile
    • DF Clan - Dark Fighters
« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2016, 07:22:17 pm »
good luck dude  :)
Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

Thomas

« Reply #4 on: August 23, 2016, 09:11:57 pm »
Your last application was voted down 11-15. Can you describe what steps you've taken since then to persuade people voting negatively to let you join now?
  • The members here, are very curious about the selection of applicant and his/her behavior afterwards surely affects the clan's image. So generally 'loyalty' fact comes in, i believe that negative votes were mainly because of misunderstanding between I and members, that i could go looking for another clan, but hey! why would i do that? it will be home to me, since this clan has many scripters, 'including you', my projects may help VC:MP Community. DON'T DRAG 2 YEAR OLD STUFF HERE, Because i'm no longer interested in other clans, if i were, you would have found my applications right now in their forum
  • I have been after VU since 2011, unfortunately someone or somebody didn't wanted me in, as far as i know and feel i can make up to them, Peace is a surety for Alliance, As Charley said and i quote,
    You've been around for so many years, and you've always shown an interest in VU, so I think it'd be worth giving you a chance. Trainee
    Here.
    All i want is chance to prove, I'm actually a programmer and whenever i open the game i want my VU mates giving me company, and friendly surrounding would be appreciated  And if you think i have been disloyal to UF, think again. if my clan leader haven't had done injustice i still would be "CO-Leader" of UF, yes that long! you dont become co-leader that easy.
  • I play rarely, since i have been around for ages ( 2010 - 2016 ) almost 6 years, i find VCMP a lil boring to play regularly and my studies don't allow enough time to show up, i believe you guys rarely see Thijn, Knucis, Skirmant, Deso and others.So it shouldn't be a problem for you as i'm already in VC:MP business for 6 years (saves me from all VC:MP drama)
  • One point was up lifted that i had temper issues, if i still had them, i would not have been a UF's Co-Leader.
    As i said earlier, this clan's administration has unique ability to select best of the best, so it would be a nice challenge to teach them and help them with my vc:mp experience, and perhaps (if they want), coding too.
  • If you talk about "steps I've taken to persuade people voting negatively to let me join now"
    It all depends on whatever goes inside in VU's forum (either someone spreads wrong rumors or provoke them to vote in favor or against me), I don't want any more drama, i had enough of them...
    I give them my word, if they even keep me trainee forever, i wouldn't mind.
  • If anybody doesn't know me, i assure you that your seniors know me well enough  :)

pfff! i write too much..
« Last Edit: August 23, 2016, 09:22:59 pm by Thomas »
Agree Agree x 1 (list)
Cannot rate own posts

TheKing

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • THE KKO OUTTA NOWHERE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 23, 2016, 10:41:05 pm »
On your last app, I voted trainee now I voted No. I saw, all of that ON drama that was going on and that you were a part of posting and stuff and I didnt like all of the role playing, denying and whatever else went on in there. And speaking for me only, I can't trust that kind of behaviour. But don't worry we're not taking any 2 year drama into consideration. Everything is recent! GL tho!
Winner Winner x 1 (list)

ITS THE BIG DOG!

Gohan

• Vice War Contributor
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 24, 2016, 01:04:59 am »
No sr...
Winner Winner x 2 (list)

Quote from: NewK
First of all, amazing work Berkley, we need more people like you in this community, people who are willing to go the extra mile to catch these cunts.

Thomas

« Reply #7 on: August 24, 2016, 02:33:40 am »
On your last app, I voted trainee now I voted No. I saw, all of that ON drama that was going on and that you were a part of posting and stuff and I didnt like all of the role playing, denying and whatever else went on in there. And speaking for me only, I can't trust that kind of behaviour. But don't worry we're not taking any 2 year drama into consideration. Everything is recent! GL tho!
that drama didn't include me, i was just being neutral.i like to talk, i wasn't denying anything nor anyone,i agreed with Newk and charley, ( you can re-read the topic again )
« Last Edit: August 24, 2016, 02:35:51 am by Thomas »
Cannot rate own posts

TranxFormR

• Vice Underdog Rookie (Inactive)
  • Fanatic
  • *Underdogs Unbeatable*
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 24, 2016, 03:08:46 am »
Winner Winner x 1 (list)

MaDKilleR

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Hi.
    • View Profile
    • MaDKiLLeR's Site
« Reply #9 on: August 24, 2016, 09:27:09 am »
i am a programmer, and i WANT TO BE around programmers;

I'm actually a programmer and WHENVER I open the game I WANT MY VU mates giving me company, and friendly surrounding WOULD BE APPRECIATED.

i believe you guys rarely see Thijn, Knucis, Skirmant, Deso and others.So it SHOULDN'T BE A PROBLEM for you

if my clan leader haven't had done injustice i still would be "CO-Leader" of UF, yes that long! you dont become co-leader that easy.

First of all, nobody over here cares what you want so you need to stop. Secondly, you still haven't mentioned a single time how you've changed since your past application. Your last reply is based on what YOU WANT, not what you were asked to answer. That's why, no.

you dont become co-leader that easy.

I can start a clan right now and declare myself as the supreme leader of my kingdom. No big deal.

DON'T DRAG 2 YEAR OLD STUFF HERE. Because i'm no longer interested in other clans, if i were, you would have found my applications right now in their forum

Honestly speaking no one over here cares what are your interests or "we would find your application in some other clan forum". All we care about is, what drastic changes did you undergo which makes you fit for the clan right now?

Note: There's no "I" in this clan, there's only "we". That's why we get along so well.
« Last Edit: August 24, 2016, 09:33:16 am by MaDKilleR »
Agree Agree x 1 Winner Winner x 2 Pwnt Pwnt x 1 Informative Informative x 1 (list)

- [VU]MaDKiLLeR

Dr.Shawn

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 24, 2016, 11:27:07 am »
Note: There's no "I" in this clan, there's only "we". That's why we get along so well.
Me?
Leader ?
I ?
:( ?

I was positive on your last 2 apps,but the way you are acting with everyone and me now a days is just irritating.
Wont vote aka neutral
« Last Edit: August 24, 2016, 11:29:25 am by Dr.Shawn »

Thomas

« Reply #11 on: August 24, 2016, 12:09:28 pm »
I see where this is going,.

close this app for now.

edit: lets rule out misunderstandings, shall we?
« Last Edit: August 24, 2016, 02:37:09 pm by Thomas »
Funny Funny x 3 (list)
Cannot rate own posts

Dr.Shawn

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 24, 2016, 12:28:20 pm »
Your intention shows me that you wana take over VU and become VU leader,but there can only be one VU leader and that's ofc me, isn't it ?
Agree Agree x 4 Disagree Disagree x 1 Funny Funny x 1 Winner Winner x 2 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

MaDKilleR

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Hi.
    • View Profile
    • MaDKiLLeR's Site
« Reply #13 on: August 24, 2016, 12:58:39 pm »

close this app for now.

We asked for answers, not instructions. It'd be great if you can shed some light on few points mentioned above.
Agree Agree x 1 Winner Winner x 1 Informative Informative x 1 (list)

- [VU]MaDKiLLeR

Thomas

« Reply #14 on: August 24, 2016, 02:27:28 pm »

close this app for now.

We asked for answers, not instructions. It'd be great if you can shed some light on few points mentioned above.
since you care to delay, i might as well add something too.

drastic changes did you undergo which makes you fit for the clan right now?
I know this would be just myths to you, but if you really want to know, here is a list.

• I was short tempered, i realized it, now i care not to mock somebody up, thats not me, and that isn't a attitude of a VU as far as i know. you can inquire about me with LW staff as well.
  • VU needs loyalty, its what i've been looking for, no one wants to lose their pillars of building at all, (NO one wants their limb to be broken) that what makes a clan worthy and well reputed, i'm not here for fame or anything, i'm here to improve , and make this clan proud by being part of it. 
  • Yet there is something new, instead of being old-fashioned or stubborn, i'm now more of open minded, learning new things, participating in new challenges and lifting up spirits.

i never said "I' as to be referring only to me, In clan there is always 'we' as referring to 'one body', nothing can work if there isn't any synchronization between members, the whole train falls apart, mutual consent is essential for it to work, so its necessary to take everyone's opinion into account and value their suggestions as well. if i were to speak only about me and be independent, i wouldn't be applying here since it would not make any sense at all, period
if you add that all up, that's what my leader did to me when i was a co-leader, thats why i had to leave and i learned from it, clan doesn't work if there is no importance of their suggestions, even trainees 1 word vote counts as well because they are part of it.
if you would be kind to make a list of questions simpler and in list, i would be thankful.
and i don't want to beg for a chance, thats not a personality of VU either, but change? yes i would be delighted to.
i just need to prove myself to vc:mp community that i'm worth it and make VU proud.

Your intention shows me that you wana take over VU and become VU leader,but there can only be one VU leader and that's ofc me, isn't it ?
yes soon buddy, we'll see!
« Last Edit: August 24, 2016, 02:56:08 pm by Thomas »
Funny Funny x 1 (list)
Cannot rate own posts