March 28, 2024, 11:25:11 am

Author Topic: FPS problem (in EC only)  (Read 846 times)

Tobi0

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • I need to improve? I will improve
    • View Profile
FPS problem (in EC only)
« on: January 09, 2018, 06:17:29 pm »
When I join any server like EAD or CTF I get 60 fps or 30 in LW but when I join EC I get 15 fps or lower. Why I have this problem in EC only and what can I do to solve this problem?
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

aXXo

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
Re: FPS problem (in EC only)
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2018, 06:31:10 pm »
When I join any server like EAD or CTF I get 60 fps or 30 in LW but when I join EC I get 15 fps or lower. Why I have this problem in EC only and what can I do to solve this problem?
It happens due to amount of players in a small area and the action you are seeing.
A typical day in EC involves a lot of players re-spawning repeatedly at the same area and almost everyone is equipped with molotovs.

There's nothing you can do, apart from getting a better PC.
Agree Agree x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Tobi0

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • I need to improve? I will improve
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2018, 06:39:24 pm »
It happens due to amount of players in a small area and the action you are seeing.
I was seeing the skin selection because I couldn't spawn due to having less than 19 fps and it happens even when there are 5 players online. Some days ago I could play with 20 players at the same time fighting in the same area with 60 fps.

Edit: I tested with another PC and I got the same result. 60 fps in other servers and less than 15 in EC even with a few players online.
« Last Edit: January 09, 2018, 06:42:32 pm by Tobi0 »

Casper

• Crazy Man
  • Dark Fighters
    • View Profile
    • DF Clan - Dark Fighters
« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2018, 07:29:56 pm »
bad internet?

SanaullaH

• Crazy Man
  • You're the boss from you , we learn
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2018, 07:30:33 pm »
don't play in EC simple  :D
Agree Agree x 1 (list)

RoyStang's Art

karan

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 09, 2018, 08:50:38 pm »
Problem with EC is, it keeps cache of your FPS recorded the time you join, you gotta wait at least a minute before spawning also do /fps tobi several times, so that server reread your FPS.

and about FPS problem occurring in EC only, it's because of infinite vehicles, a large amount of spawnies in a slow area, you can do something about it, it's to play in not so crowded places.