login
March 29, 2024, 12:56:46 am

Author Topic: VC:MP 0.3z R2 Client released!  (Read 5804 times)

TheKing

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • THE KKO OUTTA NOWHERE.
    • View Profile
Re: VC:MP 0.3z R2 Client released!
« Reply #15 on: January 06, 2010, 07:04:14 pm »
Ermm one thing. can yall help me with that i download it r2 but. when i did that, it still didnt worked when trying to play! :(.. wut can i do!?
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

ITS THE BIG DOG!

Thijn

• Forum Administrator
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 06, 2010, 08:28:24 pm »
Go to your GTAVC Folder, and go to the folder mss
in there you make 2 folders, 0.3z & RC2

Place the vc-mp.flt file (which is in the mss folder from gtavc) into the 0.3z folder
Then copy the vc-mp.flt file from the mss folder in your RC2 installation dir, and place it into the RC2 folder.

When you want to play 0.3z, copy the vc-mp.flt from the 0.3z folder (in your gtavc dir) into the mss folder from gtavc

When you want to play RC2, copy the vc-mp.flt from the RC2 folder (in your gtavc dir) into the mss folder from gtavc.

Peace of cake ;D
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

I'm not totally useless,
I can be used as an bad example ;)

"Never do Today, What you can do Tomorrow"

TheKing

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • THE KKO OUTTA NOWHERE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 08, 2010, 07:26:35 pm »
;O ok..

ITS THE BIG DOG!

v.v.v noob

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 19, 2010, 04:35:17 am »
hi guys plz help me to
i m a noob in gta vc mp 0.3z when i tried to connect a server the game will start regularly like singlw player adn then loading for mp after load i m in sometyp of garage and i dont move and it was saying connecting to ........... connecting to....................    when i tried to type something it wil say not connected, is this my net problem  ??? ??? ??? ??? ???
plz tell em guys plzzzzz

Javi

• Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 19, 2010, 10:14:34 am »

oO ty Don for the sign <3

desfire97

« Reply #20 on: July 28, 2010, 07:03:05 pm »
hi guys plz help me to
i m a noob in gta vc mp 0.3z when i tried to connect a server the game will start regularly like singlw player adn then loading for mp after load i m in sometyp of garage and i dont move and it was saying connecting to ........... connecting to....................    when i tried to type something it wil say not connected, is this my net problem  ??? ??? ??? ??? ???
plz tell em guys plzzzzz

That means you have a mod or moded domething, you can only change/mod the hud but everything else you cant or it will take you to the regular game screen  ;)

Its good now to uninstall your vice city and install it again
Cannot rate own posts