login
March 28, 2024, 08:57:51 pm

Author Topic: Debate- MDs is this Warp/lag/or hack  (Read 7716 times)

Zkq

• Regular
    • View Profile
Re: Debate- MDs is this Warp/lag/or hack
« Reply #15 on: July 06, 2018, 04:50:38 pm »
Who is not happy, go play gta vc singel player and don't show tears, otherwise. This topic does not show anything except how much you are ass burned. With all respect to these players. But we are tired from these terms all the time from ppl who are not able to fight us and used to report us with a 29fps video with fram limiter off with a wooden GPU.

Many laggots in the game and you only talk about us, what about DmC? They all play with same network but you don't do a shit, you only attack my clan because they have ability to fight players even with their some lag which is normal for a paki player.

Peace after all i am not here to cause a fight, just to tell you again that you need to grow up and don't show any retardness because believe me, we are laughing on this topic and even not calculating it.
Brain Donor Brain Donor x 7 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

aXXo

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 06, 2018, 06:06:30 pm »
Your own ping also matters a lot. Amount of lead aim required is the sum of your and your opponent's ping. It is quite ridiculous that majority of player base is in Asia, yet we play on European hosted servers. Rarely any other multiplayer game allows players with more than 100 ping.

The video looks like a typical cumulative 600 ping fight, judging by how long you survived without cover, with 5 people shooting at you.

Higher ping causes more desyncs than anyone can anticipate. Perhaps, Player A punched Player B in Player C's screen 500ms ago, so he was desynced and did not see shots. Add people playing on inconsistent FPS and you have an administrating nightmare.

The best solution is to have locally hosted server catering to players in separate continents.

Or, play dota.
Agree Agree x 1 Optimistic Optimistic x 3 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Zkq

• Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 06, 2018, 06:17:07 pm »
@ devil jin

The first moment you mentioned 02.58 of your video, there is no lag, just check your sick aim before talking..

I don't need to explain every moment for you to believe that we don't use any illegal ''lag hacks'' , my clan mates are not the only ppl who have a '' lag'' but you never talk about others, you only talk about us. I dunno why you are fighting us but i really don't care

For the forum staffs, isn't this a flame war? Shouldn't you lock the topic?

MAD_K!LL3R

• Likes to post
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 06, 2018, 06:41:38 pm »
-----
just logged in to remind you "Silence is a Best reply to a Fool (seems like this words should be replaced with "Bunch of Fools" here)
so Zkq Read, Laugh, and Enjoy Silenlty.

(PaK)DeViL_JiN

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 06, 2018, 07:18:54 pm »
Here is another example of their F1 hack i do agree on the thing devil posted here it's an public awareness the thing is simple they are doing something under there which they were covering with their lag but i think this is the best place to post here.
in this video i was using spaz inside mansion and i knocked him  down but upon reaching him i shot multiple times on his body with my spaz but yet again no effect as per described in Devil's video.
this matter should be considered and looked upon because it's an disadvantage to fair players and i believe if we go further we will find more relevant clips .

@Saim i'll add your video in the start of the topic as a reference .

Who is not happy, go play gta vc singel player and don't show tears, otherwise. This topic does not show anything except how much you are ass burned. With all respect to these players. But we are tired from these terms all the time from ppl who are not able to fight us and used to report us with a 29fps video with fram limiter off with a wooden GPU.

Many laggots in the game and you only talk about us, what about DmC? They all play with same network but you don't do a shit, you only attack my clan because they have ability to fight players even with their some lag which is normal for a paki player.

Peace after all i am not here to cause a fight, just to tell you again that you need to grow up and don't show any retardness because believe me, we are laughing on this topic and even not calculating it.
@zkq did I ever mentioned or called you a lagger or anything like that?
the funniest part is that your using a term called players from Pakistan lag and yet not believing on the actual thing which I've shown you in the video I mean why aren't you talking or discussing about something?
I only see your replies including "go play vc single player" .
maybe you did not read my reply before, i'm gonna repeat it for you, you can record at 60 fps no matter what GPU you own or whatever PC you use, but why do I even care to describe.
The actuality is that everything is in front of your eyes yet still you are defending, i'm also from Pakistan I know more about latency lag than you if I be precise about you let me explain you what actually happens if your ping spikes more than normal.
Player A has 200+ ping and player B has 350+ ping now here is when all magic starts player A can see the lag pretty easily on player B and so do player B , player B can't shoot player A because the lag  or ping spikes effects both players you can't judge the location of player A , but let's just assume for a second what your saying is truth , it is all caused by ping shitty internet connection but does that lag also applies when you knock down a player with 350+ ping would he become unhittable while he is down?
I really miss old server administrators .
@zkq what about the rest of the video, take a look at it be a human being for once and after you are done watching just explain me the points which I've mentioned in my previous comment.
are you from Pakistan? our internets are fine, i'm using the lowest internet speed I believe here which is 2mbps but yet still no one complains about me , I also lag when other devices connect to my 2mbps connection my ping spikes to 400-500 and in some cases 11k too sometimes  but If I disconnect all the connected devices it will get restored to it's normal ping.
this isn't really about lag, I donno if you have watched my previous post where I pin pointed exact timing of all those incidents in the video but yet still you are complaining with a negative mind instead of asking your own clan mates what's the matter . there is nothing wrong with this topic as long as you don't react in that way, try to interact with us a little more so we can find the real reason behind this instead of bashing on everyone, I've seen some more evidence regarding these scenarios which have to be resolved, and please don't argument on skills, I don't want irrelevant posts here if you want brief explanation regarding any subject provided in this topic feel free to PM me.
i'm gonna post another video try to explain that one too.

-----
just logged in to remind you "Silence is a Best reply to a Fool (seems like this words should be replaced with "Bunch of Fools" here)
so Zkq Read, Laugh, and Enjoy Silenlty.
this is irrelevant post perhaps

DarK_WolF

• Likes to post
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 06, 2018, 07:30:20 pm »
Haters gonna hate we gonna potate, Lock topic  O0
about devil Jin's video dont make me post his ping he plays on simple potato internet device and warps like hell and makes video to show that others are lagging while in real he is the lagger so everyone else lags for him  ^-^
#peace
« Last Edit: July 06, 2018, 07:33:49 pm by DarK_WolF »
Funny Funny x 1 Pwnt Pwnt x 3 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 3 (list)

Zkq

• Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 06, 2018, 07:36:27 pm »
This is my last reply in this topic, and i would like to tell you that we don't accept cheaters who ever they are. We already kicked many players for hacks and will always keep on that. The way you say lag hack, it's like when you guys called us aimlockers, but when Darkwolf posted videos of your fights, you went on a new way to say that we use lag hacks.
I know you didn't mention me, but you are fighting my clan so it's my job to know why you do that.
At the end , i would like to tell you that whenever we catch someone using tools/hacks, we will kick him and report him too, that's a guarantee from me. If you want, i will record some shots and i will make a topic on this forum who accepts the flame wars only when we are concerned, i will record some shots and you will see how lagger is your team and you will feel yourself as a dumbed toy. That's all what i have, talk or not i won't reply on this topic as it does not have any proof
Pwnt Pwnt x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

Milko

• Crazy Man
  • <message removed by RajPut>
    • View Profile
    • Dark Negative Anti-Social
« Reply #22 on: July 06, 2018, 08:06:03 pm »
I think unclemajboor lags harder than sevrin
Agree Agree x 5 Funny Funny x 6 (list)

BeY3K^

• Fanatic
  • Assassination is My Life. :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 06, 2018, 08:13:23 pm »
The purpose of this video is this that we just want to show you guys that you are doing or using something wrong, we aren't fools wasting our time on uploading and posting the videos and stuff.
We only react when we feel there's something wrong.

Sora_Blue

• Crazy Man
  • ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 06, 2018, 08:19:15 pm »
This is my last reply in this topic, and i would like to tell you that we don't accept cheaters who ever they are. We already kicked many players for hacks and will always keep on that.
You accepted Rex aka Neutron who has been banned at least 3 times for speed gear.
You accepted Zaim who has been banned for aimlock.
You accepted and still have Stitu within your ranks who has been banned for hacking.
Your claims are irrelevant.
Agree Agree x 4 Pwnt Pwnt x 4 Informative Informative x 2 (list)

Quote from: Tical
All I know is you're a polack glitcher. Why are you pretending to be not a polack glitcher? Admin probably saw marcell the polack glitcher fucking around with RPG at close range, he did the right thing and banned you before you could polack glitch. Not actually being a polack glitcher could probably help

ZAiM

• Fanatic
  • I came, I saw, I conquered.
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 06, 2018, 08:31:56 pm »
This is my last reply in this topic, and i would like to tell you that we don't accept cheaters who ever they are. We already kicked many players for hacks and will always keep on that.
You accepted Rex aka Neutron who has been banned at least 3 times for speed gear.
You accepted and still have Stitu within your ranks who has been banned for hacking.
Your claims are irrelevant.

REALLY NIGGA? i am not accepted in MD , http://md.vc-mp.co.uk/index.php?topic=277.0#forum even my app is denied. and you are talking about that i used aimlock? just lmao , the last time i used aimlock was 5 months ago , but unfortunately , people like you care about past , can't even look to the future  , 5 months later , see how i rape your asses without aimlock , Any shitty fucking kid will say that i am still using or report me , WILL GIVE THE EVIDENCE IN ASS

PS:Anyone get Headshot ingame people call him aimlock , aimlock made you think that all people that make headshots = aimlock , what a shitty retarded Logic.
« Last Edit: July 06, 2018, 08:37:40 pm by ZAiM »
Funny Funny x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 7 (list)

Milko

• Crazy Man
  • <message removed by RajPut>
    • View Profile
    • Dark Negative Anti-Social
« Reply #26 on: July 06, 2018, 08:51:27 pm »
Once a cheater always a cheater. Not using aimlock anymore? Ok, we know that you're using something else, soon enough you're gonna get busted using that too.
Agree Agree x 6 Disagree Disagree x 1 Funny Funny x 1 Pwnt Pwnt x 2 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 2 (list)

Vedder

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Romancero gitano
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 06, 2018, 08:53:51 pm »

If you are denied in a clan like MD then it's reasonable to think that you are a single-neuron monkey, with a poverty pc and a pathetic and retarded life. Keep that on mind before insulting Brian.

REALLY NIGGA?

WILL GIVE THE EVIDENCE IN ASS

This is how you act when somebody talks about you. Seriously i wouldn't be surprised if you are boarding school in a special school.

the last time i used aimlock was 5 months ago , but unfortunately , people like you care about past , can't even look to the future  , 5 months later , see how i rape your asses without aimlock

I used to say the same things, like "look at the future", "i'm not like that", yet even if you haven't used aimlock in the recent time, you are still a pathetic retard.

People like Brian doesn't care about the past, they care about important and objective opinions, not non-sense shits like you.

As to end my non-useful commentary i'd like to add that you can't even rape a paralytic cat in-game being AFK even having a so great advantage as your poverty Pentium 4 with an AGP graphics card PC.
Funny Funny x 9 Pwnt Pwnt x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

VC:MP player since 2011. A part of VU. Bearer of a restless desire to understand the world. Buenos Aires, Argentina.

Mariano Moreno, Gazeta de Buenos Ayres. 12 de junio de 1810.

Sora_Blue

• Crazy Man
  • ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: July 06, 2018, 09:24:41 pm »
Aww did I just hurt someone's feeling, seems like you're more of a fanboy then when you insist administration to change your name to include their tag.
the last time i used aimlock was 5 months ago
https://ctf.vc-mp.net/index.php?topic=741.msg6943#msg6943
More like 2 months ago.
It's kinda sad watching you attempt to fit your entire vocabulary into one sentence.
Then again, calling you a retard is a compliment in comparison to how stupid you actually are.
Pwnt Pwnt x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 2 (list)

Quote from: Tical
All I know is you're a polack glitcher. Why are you pretending to be not a polack glitcher? Admin probably saw marcell the polack glitcher fucking around with RPG at close range, he did the right thing and banned you before you could polack glitch. Not actually being a polack glitcher could probably help

ZAiM

• Fanatic
  • I came, I saw, I conquered.
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: July 06, 2018, 09:30:01 pm »
Once a cheater always a cheater. Not using aimlock anymore? Ok, we know that you're using something else, soon enough you're gonna get busted using that too.
Maybe in your dreams.

If you are denied in a clan like MD then it's reasonable to think that you are a single-neuron monkey, with a poverty pc and a pathetic and retarded life. Keep that on mind before insulting Brian.

REALLY NIGGA?

WILL GIVE THE EVIDENCE IN ASS

This is how you act when somebody talks about you. Seriously i wouldn't be surprised if you are boarding school in a special school.

the last time i used aimlock was 5 months ago , but unfortunately , people like you care about past , can't even look to the future  , 5 months later , see how i rape your asses without aimlock

I used to say the same things, like "look at the future", "i'm not like that", yet even if you haven't used aimlock in the recent time, you are still a pathetic retard.

People like Brian doesn't care about the past, they care about important and objective opinions, not non-sense shits like you.

As to end my non-useful commentary i'd like to add that you can't even rape a paralytic cat in-game being AFK even having a so great advantage as your poverty Pentium 4 with an AGP graphics card PC.

Poverty PC? lol , make me feels that you are using NASA PC , look at my poverty pc https://pasteboard.co/HtfTFco.png , and retarded life right? Are you in my life to know how it is? my life is better than yours at least i am not  living with animals , you are the biggest tosser i have ever seen , i am a pathetic retard? look at your VC-MP History you hacked more than me and you stopped hacking after it , same to me i used aimlock 5 months ago and stopped , so you called yourself pathetic retard ,here is your pc
i think its without ram :D .

Aww did I just hurt someone's feeling, seems like you're more of a fanboy then when you insist administration to change your name to include their tag.
the last time i used aimlock was 5 months ago
https://ctf.vc-mp.net/index.php?topic=741.msg6943#msg6943
More like 2 months ago.
It's kinda sad watching you attempt to fit your entire vocabulary into one sentence.
Then again, calling you a retard is a compliment in comparison to how stupid you actually are.
can't you see the EC one? actually you are blind Coon , using hacks better than being dumbass with a shitty life.

ps: i won't reply for any haters and shitty people in this topic.
« Last Edit: July 06, 2018, 09:46:51 pm by ZAiM »
Funny Funny x 2 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 2 (list)