login
April 27, 2024, 05:18:42 pm

Author Topic: Leaving  (Read 3188 times)

Trex

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • You will not win, cause I will not lose.
    • View Profile
Re: Leaving
« Reply #30 on: July 24, 2021, 01:03:27 pm »
You're the one to be blamed for such incident, you didn't take our advice, I have even fought Lederhos to defend your ass, thought you're better than this. Now, look where we are? You choose the easy way out, I'm not here to blame you or anything, just good luck where you go.
Agree Agree x 2 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Mody

• Vice Underdog Rookie
  • Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: July 24, 2021, 03:00:58 pm »
Good luck...
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Vice Underdog Trainee | Mortal Bot - Developer | VFS - Manager | VCDM - Administrator

ZeeX.

• Fanatic
  • I am a geek!
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: July 24, 2021, 03:04:06 pm »

- RT Lieutenant
- OneVice Administrator
- VCAD Administrator
- AsianCity Moderator
- VFS Manager
- FunVice Management
- VC:MP Player Since 2011

David.

• Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: July 24, 2021, 04:04:39 pm »
JA POR RETRASADO
Disagree Disagree x 1 Funny Funny x 1 (list)

Morfin

• Fanatic
  • proud to be turkish
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: July 24, 2021, 07:35:13 pm »
JA POR RETRASADO
he  already left the clan, you don't need to talk nonsense here. you should solve your mental problems first, then you can talk here
Agree Agree x 1 (list)

mairee

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: July 24, 2021, 08:21:24 pm »
good
Funny Funny x 7 (list)

VU Full Member | VCDC 6 Coordinator & Scripter | EG A/D Contributor | Developer of VCCNR | Developer of KTB | Ex-Scripter of EAD

BliTz

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: July 24, 2021, 08:45:59 pm »
Good luck Pain!!

Clarke.

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: July 24, 2021, 08:47:11 pm »
Good luck pain wherever you go , Wishing you all the best for your future ;)

Gohan

• Vice War Contributor
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: July 24, 2021, 09:44:57 pm »
Atleast he did something good for VU, leaving in a proper way after just humillate itself by following HunTinG steps.
the most similar to hunting in this post , is your clan mate "juan" , insulting in mayus everywhere. I suggest to you to look at yourself and your environment first and later talk about the others.

Atleast he did something good for VU, leaving in a proper way after just humillate itself by following HunTinG steps.
this made the whole topic I can say.

yes, i was the one behind his departure from VU clan, and why wouldn't he listen? he could've just literally be starring down the barrel of their gun any one of the fucking days

well, I'm glad TLA dogs are happy that PaiN left VU, that i can say is the most cowardly thing they'd ever have done so far, without PaiN, VU has no chance in front of TLA anymore, which is good thing

Pain saying that he's not following Hunting steps.
Hunting saying that he's behind of Pain's departure xd.

I think you are wrong btw, VU with or without Pain is the same thing because Pain wasn't in the competitive roster :P
Agree Agree x 2 (list)

Quote from: NewK
First of all, amazing work Berkley, we need more people like you in this community, people who are willing to go the extra mile to catch these cunts.

Charley

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: July 25, 2021, 02:51:41 am »
There's no need for this topic to stay open. PaiN has said what he wanted to say - anyone else who would like to share their thoughts can contact him directly.

Locked.
Agree Agree x 10 Disagree Disagree x 1 Late Late x 1 (list)

Writer of excessively long posts