April 27, 2024, 01:53:50 pm

Author Topic: Leaving  (Read 4981 times)

Chocolate

• Fanatic
  • "The Light, The Way"
    • View Profile
    • Lougle
Re: Leaving
« Reply #30 on: January 27, 2020, 03:12:36 am »
So you couldn't tell it on your application? lmao calling me butthurt, what Wildrose did to you that made you cry? I could do worse than that right away but then again what it will gain me? nothing.

Btw you didn't left VU, you are kicked.

Threatening me over a thing a happened ages ago HAHAH, i can do the same ********. "You were kicked", whatever makes you happy, your attitude shows why it was good to prefer PL. This confirms it, you think i don't know why you left and returned back in 2017?
« Last Edit: January 27, 2020, 02:12:03 pm by aXXo »
Agree Agree x 1 Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

[VU_T]RoyStang's Art

MemeMachiney's Art

WiLsOn

• Crazy Man
  • First in battle last in retreat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: January 27, 2020, 03:52:25 am »
So you couldn't tell it on your application? lmao calling me butthurt, what Wildrose did to you that made you cry? I could do worse than that right away but then again what it will gain me? nothing.

Threatening me over a thing a happened ages ago HAHAH, i can do the same *******. "You were kicked", whatever makes you happy, your attitude shows why it was good to prefer PL. This confirms it, you think i don't know why you left and returned back in 2017?
Sure you do, Since you take this game way to serious calling your real cousin "former cousin" lmfao.

now please don't ask me to meet you some where for fight XD
« Last Edit: January 27, 2020, 02:12:34 pm by aXXo »
Agree Agree x 1 Funny Funny x 7 Winner Winner x 1 Pwnt Pwnt x 2 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Chocolate

• Fanatic
  • "The Light, The Way"
    • View Profile
    • Lougle
« Reply #32 on: January 27, 2020, 03:56:15 am »
Sure you do, Since you take this game way to serious calling your real cousin "former cousin" lmfao.

now please don't ask me to meet you some where for fight XD
xdddddddddd
Funny Funny x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 2 (list)

[VU_T]RoyStang's Art

MemeMachiney's Art

Azal

• Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: January 27, 2020, 04:05:10 am »

Threatening me over a thing a happened ages ago HAHAH, i can do the same ********. "You were kicked", whatever makes you happy, your attitude shows why it was good to prefer PL. This confirms it, you think i don't know why you left and returned back in 2017?
What kind of attitude is this? Just leave the clan in peace without making drama. You're literally sitting behind your desk and you don't need to answer every single argument made in this thread. But if you wish to do that think your answers through man you can take all day before writing a reply which kinda reminds me of the old days when i used to play monoply
« Last Edit: January 27, 2020, 03:43:20 pm by aXXo »
Agree Agree x 2 Useful Useful x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 2 (list)

Saim

• Vice Underdog Rookie
  • Crazy Man
  • Life is Torment
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: January 27, 2020, 04:18:15 am »
I come back to home after 5 days and just open the forum. wtf
Agree Agree x 3 Funny Funny x 11 Pwnt Pwnt x 2 (list)

"All hope is gone"

Credits to me

Thomas

• Crazy Man
  • Death awaits you always
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: January 27, 2020, 06:28:43 am »
Meow.

What is with you and people's real identities

1) People are not really comfortable to discuss about their real identities in this community, it might be normal in PL, but its really not a preferred thing to get to know someone personally.

2) Yes its true that some of us really know each other by their personal names as well but that goes way beyond level of trust and we are obliged to not to use real names in any situation.

3) Your "I'll prefer PL over VU" got you kicked, focus on that and re-evaluate your position in this community, re-evaluate your priorities and last of all, re-evaluate yourself.

4) good luck for future.
Agree Agree x 7 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

Vice War 8 Developer
Vice War 8 Web Master
Playing VC-MP Since 2009
Representing Miami Killers.
T4iVi3R | HeisenBerg | Thomas | Tom4S

Kyle.

• Vice Underdog Rookie (Inactive)
  • Fanatic
  • Don't Mess With Me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: January 27, 2020, 06:32:44 am »
4) good luck for future.
Agree Agree x 1 Funny Funny x 1 (list)

Credits: Saim

ElvenKing

• Crazy Man
  • [MK]Berkay_Khan
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: January 27, 2020, 07:06:06 am »
Steps we take, can be filled with peace my brothers.
Let go of the fuckeries and begin with a new fresh start. Good luck deadshat!
Agree Agree x 3 Useful Useful x 1 Optimistic Optimistic x 2 (list)

The Golden Horde

RaideN

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: January 27, 2020, 07:49:02 am »
it was really a bad move, if you had problems with members you should've solve it personally  leaving clan isn't the solution, look at me, i've problem with madarchod FulToN so it mean i should leave the clan ? do you know what i do to take revenge i go with fake nick and rape him hard that's the solution ;)  kidding
Agree Agree x 1 Funny Funny x 12 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 2 (list)

Bart's Work

GoRcEE

• Crazy Man
  • Paid my dues
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: January 27, 2020, 09:35:56 am »
Hey deadshot, I never expected this from you at all. I don't have call any gang or clan wrong here.
I didn't know to whom I was giving information and tips to join my clan was a traitor at first place, as I said I've nothing wrong with gangs at all either its PL or something but I got disappointed from you, want to know how? Sure.

When you applied I didn't give you trainee vote since I thought you might have problems with priorities, I was neutral that time and after sometime you pm'd me on discord to know what I've voted for you you said you feel shy talking to VU members first, I gave you trainee and told you every tip to join VU. I told you that time you need to give first priority to VU than any gang, want proof? sure.

Everyone here is experienced enough about discord that sent msgs can be deleted anytime, this guy did the same. He asked me for help and I started giving him advises and as everyone can see some of my words seems like I'm talking to myself, is it possible? Also the date is mentioned by discord about our conversation.
Seriously bro, our friendship aside. You really disappointed me here, how can you suppose to do this when I gave you all these tips too? And mostly I don't send pm to anyone first. Your application was pending when we had that conversation.

Repeating again. I've nothing against anyone, any clan or any gang. I'm pointing you here deadshot. You disappointed me you disappointed whole clan. You've no place over here. I'm dead sure, your kick topic was leaked. You can leave right now.
Agree Agree x 3 Winner Winner x 1 (list)

Chocolate

• Fanatic
  • "The Light, The Way"
    • View Profile
    • Lougle
« Reply #40 on: January 27, 2020, 10:34:51 am »
Your one of those people whose messages i deleted. You know why this message of your explains it. After experiencing some leaks of my messages from a vu member. I was pretty sure, i could expect the same again. So, i took a precaution only few peoples chats i deleted because i knew for a fact, you would use my chat against me.

Yeah, i was totally a traitor (sarcasm) for being honest and making sure i told someone in VU. So, they don't get "disappointed" (funny ikr), when they find out i am with PL. I gave an explanation. If you wanna talk further lets settle this on dicord if you want, if you don't then forget it. Don't forget brother you were the one who introduced me to PL in the first place.

Regarding topic getting leaked, i told you all that how did i know, what you all wanted. Ask, someone in the clan for the reason thanks. Watch your words wisely brother calling me a traitor because i would like to be loyal with a gang who helped me grow. Sorry, for picking a gang who helped me grow and get in VU. If i knew it was gonna be a problem. I would have never applied. Let's just end this in a friendly manner and wish me luck thanks. Those of you pissed of if you had gotten yourself in my place. Being respectful towards the clan you and it's confidentiality, you would have left too. Keep calling me a "traitor", because i actually don't care. I know and the wise ones among you know apart from keeping PL my priority, i haven't done shit.

This is my last reply on this topic. Kindly lock it after a week or two and thank you all for the best wishes. I hope to see you soon ingame.

[VU_T]RoyStang's Art

MemeMachiney's Art

RajPut

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • خطائیں عمرِ رفتہ کی، سزائیں عمرِ حاضر کو
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: January 27, 2020, 11:35:31 am »
Go brother, be a Pakistani Legend by name please. :)
Funny Funny x 3 (list)

Pakistan!
Zindabad!

Wanna share your opinion about me? https://viceunderdogs.com/index.php?topic=8850

GoRcEE

• Crazy Man
  • Paid my dues
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: January 27, 2020, 11:41:09 am »
Your one of those people whose messages i deleted. You know why this message of your explains it. After experiencing some leaks of my messages from a vu member. I was pretty sure, i could expect the same again. So, i took a precaution only few peoples chats i deleted because i knew for a fact, you would use my chat against me.

Yeah, i was totally a traitor (sarcasm) for being honest and making sure i told someone in VU. So, they don't get "disappointed" (funny ikr), when they find out i am with PL. I gave an explanation. If you wanna talk further lets settle this on dicord if you want, if you don't then forget it. Don't forget brother you were the one who introduced me to PL in the first place.

Regarding topic getting leaked, i told you all that how did i know, what you all wanted. Ask, someone in the clan for the reason thanks. Watch your words wisely brother calling me a traitor because i would like to be loyal with a gang who helped me grow. Sorry, for picking a gang who helped me grow and get in VU. If i knew it was gonna be a problem. I would have never applied. Let's just end this in a friendly manner and wish me luck thanks. Those of you pissed of if you had gotten yourself in my place. Being respectful towards the clan you and it's confidentiality, you would have left too. Keep calling me a "traitor", because i actually don't care. I know and the wise ones among you know apart from keeping PL my priority, i haven't done shit.

This is my last reply on this topic. Kindly lock it after a week or two and thank you all for the best wishes. I hope to see you soon ingame.
I would use your chat against you because you were traitor? You knew the fact? Fact fact what fact bro? All I see is reality. I told you priorities already why didn't you tell me about your relation with gang that time? You were sweet enough to gain my vote. VU wants full priority to it, today yesterday and tomorrow.
I'd not like to settle this down on discord or your msgs will be deleted for the fact that I'll leak, huh? What to leak bro? Tips? Keep your priority, not forcing you to come back. If you think you deserve to reply here again, then go ahead because I don't think you do. Good luck.

Anti-Cancer

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: January 27, 2020, 11:56:59 am »
Topic leaked? if that's the case then it is something very serious about which VUs should think and solve it as soon possible.
probably topic got leaked by one of your member since PLs are kids they cant hack forums.
Go brother, be a Pakistani Legend by name please. :)
I want to increase your knowledge
PL - Pakistani Laggers
PL - Penluns
PL - Pathetic Legends
PL - Poor Luns
Dumb PLs crying everywhere
Funny Funny x 5 Informative Informative x 1 Artistic Artistic x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 18 (list)

Trax

• Vice Underdog
  • Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: January 27, 2020, 12:32:02 pm »
you bed vccnr admen how dare you me no happy.

I'm sorry i couldn't help myself. xd

I didn't know how to upload photos without useing a site so i just put the link in for it.

https://imgur.com/a/YwivZsQ

Funny Funny x 4 Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

Full Vice Underdog playing since 2018. ,EAD,EC.