login
April 27, 2024, 10:18:34 pm

Author Topic: Farewell  (Read 2185 times)

ripmemes

• Crazy Man
  • we just here for ripmemes.
    • View Profile
Re: Farewell
« Reply #15 on: November 10, 2019, 02:47:46 pm »
Good luck.
Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

زيدي ميلي ! زيدي دوري

Ryne

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Winning feels better when you take a little damage
    • View Profile
    • VUmania
« Reply #16 on: November 11, 2019, 03:10:00 am »
You should’ve discussed with us before doing it. Anyways good luck and peace.
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

SqmmySqm

• Vice Underdog Trainee (Inactive)
  • Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 11, 2019, 12:57:24 pm »
I was talking to OmaRosh and Siezer about it and they've both explained the consequences and how to get over such things. I have an introvert personality and due to that, I don't really interact much, this is a loophole which I am sure to overcome. I will try my best to attend any clan activities as well as interact with more members from now on in any way. I apologise for making such a hasty decision.
Winner Winner x 4 Friendly Friendly x 5 (list)

Thomas

• Crazy Man
  • Death awaits you always
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 11, 2019, 02:04:52 pm »
I was talking to OmaRosh and Siezer about it and they've both explained the consequences and how to get over such things. I have an introvert personality and due to that, I don't really interact much, this is a loophole which I am sure to overcome. I will try my best to attend any clan activities as well as interact with more members from now on in any way. I apologise for making such a hasty decision.

Welcome to introvert circle, just don't come closer.
Funny Funny x 8 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

Vice War 8 Developer
Vice War 8 Web Master
Playing VC-MP Since 2009
Representing Miami Killers.
T4iVi3R | HeisenBerg | Thomas | Tom4S

Siezer

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 12, 2019, 05:36:29 am »
A good choice you have made, Sammy. I’m happy that I could help you with it. Members like you are very rare in this community who can deal in a polite manner and keeping a good reputation. Just stop overthinking too much about the things which not all of care about. Although, we will try to arrange re-unions often so that all of us can interact somehow

Sammy will stay with us. Sorry for the time wasted of you while reading this. Glad to see VU’s understand each other beside their egos and regardless of the rank they’re having.

Just noticed, I don’t have rights in this board to lock topic, If someone can please?
Agree Agree x 2 Winner Winner x 1 (list)