login
May 10, 2024, 04:04:34 pm

Author Topic: Application - Honey  (Read 3620 times)

RobinX

• Vice Underdogs (Inactive)
  • Crazy Man
  • No looking here! - Personal
    • View Profile
Re: Application - Honey
« Reply #15 on: February 20, 2015, 07:44:10 pm »
You do realise that you're fighting with a VU even before joining.
Mind it.
I can't see anyone showing their "commitment", Even the shoutbox is mostly empty.

Is shoutbox part of commitment? You really need to update.
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

-TomZ^ Creationz

OathBreaker

• Fanatic
  • Breaking Oaths is just what I do :P
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 21, 2015, 04:50:05 am »
Lol, I'm not fighting and I don't intend to either.

Shoutbox isn't a part of the commitment but it shows the activeness of the forum and since it's empty most of the time, forum has less activity. Btw, The subject was not started by me. It was one of your own vu ;)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Quote from: Byakuya Kuchiki
Arrogance destroys the footholds of victory

Charley

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 21, 2015, 05:56:41 am »
4. Joining a clan for that reason isn't bad, consider your words before clicking the post button.

You speak as though you're speaking to a child. Well speaking to a child, fine sir, you are not.

Questioning authority, and challenging others, in my opinion, is a great thing to do. However, there are right and wrong ways to do it. The way you've done it in this and the posts following it shows that you are not just confident, but that you are arrogant.

We've made the mistake of accepting people with big egos before. Sometimes they change, but usually they don't and they either cause drama or have to be kicked as a result of their attitude towards other team members. It seems as though you have a big ego, so my vote is a firm no.
Agree Agree x 3 Pwnt Pwnt x 2 (list)

Writer of excessively long posts

OathBreaker

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 21, 2015, 11:09:50 am »
4. Joining a clan for that reason isn't bad, consider your words before clicking the post button.

You speak as though you're speaking to a child. Well speaking to a child, fine sir, you are not.

Questioning authority, and challenging others, in my opinion, is a great thing to do. However, there are right and wrong ways to do it. The way you've done it in this and the posts following it shows that you are not just confident, but that you are arrogant.

We've made the mistake of accepting people with big egos before. Sometimes they change, but usually they don't and they either cause drama or have to be kicked as a result of their attitude towards other team members. It seems as though you have a big ego, so my vote is a firm no.

Agreed,

though I'm not arrogant, I'm just not satisfied by the way you simply denied me without even testing me out. RobinX was a good friend of mine ( Maybe he still his, Not sure ) and I don't remember ever disrespecting him or any other VU

Regards,

Honey

P.S : If I somehow made someone angry or abused someone then :

« Last Edit: February 21, 2015, 03:56:27 pm by Honey. »
Funny Funny x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

Charley

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 22, 2015, 03:03:09 pm »

Agreed,

though I'm not arrogant

So what exactly do you agree with me on?

OathBreaker

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 22, 2015, 03:53:13 pm »
I agreed with the main ego stuff and how people usually get kicked due to that, I disagreed on me being arrogant because no one even tried me out before posting a decline.

ferrari32

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 22, 2015, 08:46:22 pm »
Two years of your nagging and bitching around is enough of a test, judging by your language and immaturity, you haven't changed at all. Instead of calling us out for our votes, perhaps you should have tried to prove us otherwise.

-Proud member of VU since August 18 2011, SvM server Admin, Vice Legends server Admin, Playing VCMP for way too long to remember

Anarki

• Crazy Man
  • True Street Kings
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 22, 2015, 11:33:28 pm »
However, there are right and wrong ways to do it. The way you've done it in this and the posts following it shows that you are not just confident, but that you are arrogant.

Two years of your nagging and bitching around is enough of a test, judging by your language and immaturity, you haven't changed at all. Instead of calling us out for our votes, perhaps you should have tried to prove us otherwise.

http://xe-servers.com/index.php?topic=17688.msg128927#new

Goodbye.
Agree Agree x 1 (list)

morphine

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 23, 2015, 12:42:22 am »
uhm...

sorry to burst in but...

this isn't [NYB]HONEY_SINGH

regards,,
Funny Funny x 1 Informative Informative x 2 Late Late x 1 (list)

Charley

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: February 23, 2015, 06:02:55 am »
uhm...

sorry to burst in but...

this isn't [NYB]HONEY_SINGH

regards,,

You sure about that?

http://vu.vrocker-hosting.co.uk/index.php?topic=4642.msg54939#msg54939

Anyway, Honey, I was saying that you appear arrogant going on the way you have conducted yourself here, in this thread. However, going over your previous posts, and hearing your explanation, I'm willing to accept that perhaps it is a communication issue, rather than an issue to do with arrogance. I'm quite amazed that after so much rejection from VUs that you're still trying, and putting up a fight too. I'm also amazed at how far your English has developed over the last couple of years - it's really improved very quickly.

I think it's safe to say that you are not just joining this clan because you're 'bored', you've actually been applying here for a year and a half, and have been keeping an eye on the clan ever since you first got here.

I change my vote to trainee, and I wish you the best of luck. I would however warn you that it appears other VUs aren't as convinced as I am. If you do get accepted, they will be keeping a very close eye on you; hopefully in a positive, encouraging way, rather than as enemies.

RobinX

• Vice Underdogs (Inactive)
  • Crazy Man
  • No looking here! - Personal
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: February 23, 2015, 06:11:21 am »
I can assure that he isn't honey_singh.
He just tried to act mature in the app.
Thats what caused all this.

But the fights in this app. are really going to affect you.

English has developed over the last couple of years - it's really improved very quickly.
I change my vote to trainee.
« Last Edit: February 23, 2015, 06:14:25 am by RobinX »

-TomZ^ Creationz

WiLsOn

• Crazy Man
  • First in battle last in retreat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: February 23, 2015, 07:57:47 am »
Honey_Singh is from India, and this honey is from Pakistan, trainee.
Informative Informative x 1 (list)

OathBreaker

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: February 23, 2015, 10:23:30 am »
Thanks Everyone :)

tbh, I thought I'll be rejected again but these new posts have encouraged me to keep trying, Thanks Again ;)
« Last Edit: February 23, 2015, 10:29:17 am by Honey. »

Anarki

• Crazy Man
  • True Street Kings
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: February 23, 2015, 11:10:12 pm »
Honey_Singh is from India, and this honey is from Pakistan
If it is true, i would like to test you in-game first.

[DanisH]

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: February 24, 2015, 06:22:44 am »
Good Luck BrO