April 28, 2024, 06:21:41 pm

Author Topic: help to fix ma damn PC  (Read 1286 times)

Sora_Blue

• Crazy Man
  • ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    • View Profile
help to fix ma damn PC
« on: April 08, 2012, 09:17:46 pm »
so yea its broken and the main reason is that it cant find windows on my pc. when ever i start my pc it shows a dialog with 2 options i can do 1. start windows normally, if i choose this nothing happens instead it boots my pc up again and returns to this dialog. 2. system restore and repair, this starts the program "Samsung Recovery Solution". usually it fixed my pc but now when you choose this option everything works till the last step of this program. the last step should restore it to default but then i recieve the message that it cant find windows. and cause of this it isnt possible to get my pc running again. if anyone knows how i can fix this i would like you to post here.
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Quote from: Tical
All I know is you're a polack glitcher. Why are you pretending to be not a polack glitcher? Admin probably saw marcell the polack glitcher fucking around with RPG at close range, he did the right thing and banned you before you could polack glitch. Not actually being a polack glitcher could probably help

Lazee

• Vice Underdog Rookie (Inactive)
  • Crazy Man
  • Mess with the Best, die like the Rest.
    • View Profile
    • "(^_^)"
Re: help to fix ma damn PC
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2012, 09:26:19 pm »
Which windows is installed on it?
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Zeke

• Crazy Man
  • VC:MP and LU beta tester
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2012, 10:23:42 pm »
Okay who deleted the windows, admit it people!  ???

Is your hard drive okay?

InstallHook(0x405AC0,(DWORD)CantFindFuckingAnim,0x405A95,
CantFindFuckingAnim_HookJmpCode,sizeof(CantFindFuckingAnim_HookJmpCode));
-------------------------------------------------
[00:41:12] <~Murdock> actually just transfering files
[00:41:16] <~Murdock> sounds, clientscripts etc
[00:42:05] <heekzs> what transfer method you uses
[00:43:03] <~Murdock> speed of light

Charley

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2012, 11:25:40 pm »

Also, if you have the installation disc, if you boot it from there you should be able to find a repair feature.

Writer of excessively long posts

Crossfire|OutlawZ

• Crazy Man
  • Wubba Lubba DUBB DUBBB BIAAAAATCH!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 09, 2012, 01:01:34 am »
yeah what charley have said
just insert the os cd you have got with your pc and choose repair
if it still doesn't work then take it to the technician

Sora_Blue

• Crazy Man
  • ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 09, 2012, 11:36:01 am »

Also, if you have the installation disc, if you boot it from there you should be able to find a repair feature.
i already tried that but yea it cant find anything ill probally will let a technician look at it

Quote from: Tical
All I know is you're a polack glitcher. Why are you pretending to be not a polack glitcher? Admin probably saw marcell the polack glitcher fucking around with RPG at close range, he did the right thing and banned you before you could polack glitch. Not actually being a polack glitcher could probably help

Inferno

• Crazy Man
  • Frontline-battles! :D
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 09, 2012, 03:28:56 pm »
I had it quite alot of times in my previous pc's,i used to be a devil at that time,i had a shitto pc,something really old,that old bag didnt used to work well,so i used to kick it :P (no shit srsly),well i was quite dumb at that time.The problem is your windows got corrupted :P,Good luck with that.

kyber7

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 09, 2012, 05:43:16 pm »
I had this problem before, I forgot how EXACTLY to fix it. It had to do with BIOS. I was messing around in BIOS and somehow fixed it. If I remember correctly, you have to go in Advance settings (in BIOS) and start messing with shit untill a miracle happens. Good luck!

"i meat Charley and he teaches me to be a strong fighter and thats no joke"

~ Summer, 2010 - "The Beginning"

Crossfire|OutlawZ

• Crazy Man
  • Wubba Lubba DUBB DUBBB BIAAAAATCH!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 10, 2012, 03:57:05 am »
I had this problem before, I forgot how EXACTLY to fix it. It had to do with BIOS. I was messing around in BIOS and somehow fixed it. If I remember correctly, you have to go in Advance settings (in BIOS) and start messing with shit untill a miracle happens. Good luck!
yeah, long ago i disabled sata in bios and some problem similar to this was fixed (i was getting bsod at boot)

Thijn

• Forum Administrator
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 10, 2012, 07:18:02 am »
You don't just "mess around" in your BIOS. You can make your whole PC worthless if you don't know what you're doing...
If you have the OS on dvd, boot from that. If you don't take it to someone who's smart enough to fix it...

I'm not totally useless,
I can be used as an bad example ;)

"Never do Today, What you can do Tomorrow"

kyber7

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 10, 2012, 05:48:53 pm »
You don't just "mess around" in your BIOS. You can make your whole PC worthless if you don't know what you're doing...
If you have the OS on dvd, boot from that. If you don't take it to someone who's smart enough to fix it...

There's always the "Default" option xd

"i meat Charley and he teaches me to be a strong fighter and thats no joke"

~ Summer, 2010 - "The Beginning"