login
May 17, 2024, 10:04:22 pm

Author Topic: Application - habla  (Read 5445 times)

habla

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
Re: Application - habla
« Reply #15 on: February 25, 2012, 10:11:15 pm »
Well Juan, Im sorry then, seems to have been a misunderstanding, thought I've seen and talked to you in-game,
but all the info's that's been given is true.
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

son_of_habla VCMP sucks
habla ey, that's how I met your mother

Metalord

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 25, 2012, 10:15:31 pm »
You're a nice guy, skilled and I like your english. Without jokes, I'd like to vote full member for you but that won't help so, Trainee.
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Eddy

• Crazy Man
  • CTF Manager
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 26, 2012, 12:13:01 am »
 has good skills, but I'm doubtful with what Juan says, but anyway my vote is Trainee :thumbsup:  

loKuaZ

• Vice Underdogs (Inactive)
  • Likes to post
  • >:3
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 26, 2012, 12:46:10 am »
trainee d:

buda

« Reply #19 on: February 26, 2012, 01:09:46 am »
you say you are danish, you were in TBG a known almost -only-polish clan, you have been playing vcmp for 1.5 years thats since august 2010, i used to play a lot on polish servers during that period, i saw a lot of TBG guys around there but i dont remember a TBG called Mio, i first saw you today in SVM.

again, dont lie, please.
Cannot rate own posts

morphine

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 26, 2012, 02:49:06 am »
Apologies for barging in but I can support habla on the country part since Vice Legends has a country tracker enabled. He indeed is from Denmark. I doubt proxies would work since even Hotspot won't connect you to a VC-MP server at all. It'd freeze on the "Connecting to.." screen. (Tested by myself)

That's all I'd like to say.

stormeus

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • VC:MP Developer
    • View Profile
    • GTA VICE CITY Respective owner
« Reply #21 on: February 26, 2012, 03:09:43 am »
I've never met you before, but you speak English good and you seem to have good character. Voting trainee to get to know you.

<krystianoo> stormeus do good job
<krystianoo> with recent update
<krystianoo> if not agree; jeb yourself in head
<Avenger> yesterday you said death to stormeus
<karan> double standard krystianoo
<karan> he called him fake prophet too
<krystianoo> sure fake prophet
<krystianoo> but with recent updates real

buda

« Reply #22 on: February 26, 2012, 03:33:44 am »
i would have no problem with voting trainee either, if he wasnt hiding his old nicknames
Cannot rate own posts

Ryne

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Winning feels better when you take a little damage
    • View Profile
    • VUmania
« Reply #23 on: February 26, 2012, 04:42:29 am »
nice attitude + English

Trainee wont hurt :D

Sephiroth

« Reply #24 on: February 26, 2012, 10:01:34 am »
Apologies for barging in but I can support habla on the country part since Vice Legends has a country tracker enabled. He indeed is from Denmark. I doubt proxies would work since even Hotspot won't connect you to a VC-MP server at all. It'd freeze on the "Connecting to.." screen. (Tested by myself)

That's all I'd like to say.

Sorry to barge in on you barging in but I've used hotspotshield a number of times for vcmp and it works fine
Cannot rate own posts

Sora_Blue

• Crazy Man
  • ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: February 26, 2012, 11:40:09 am »
dont make a discussion about that
anyway i was going to vote rookie but due to the no votes i will be voting Trainee you have a good attitude and english get yourself time to know us better while your in the training period if you do get accepted

Quote from: Tical
All I know is you're a polack glitcher. Why are you pretending to be not a polack glitcher? Admin probably saw marcell the polack glitcher fucking around with RPG at close range, he did the right thing and banned you before you could polack glitch. Not actually being a polack glitcher could probably help

habla

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: February 26, 2012, 12:56:02 pm »
you say you are danish, you were in TBG a known almost -only-polish clan, you have been playing vcmp for 1.5 years thats since august 2010, i used to play a lot on polish servers during that period, i saw a lot of TBG guys around there but i dont remember a TBG called Mio, i first saw you today in SVM.

again, dont lie, please.

I played back in 08 to 09, + some months into 09, and recently came back.
So, okay close to 1.5 years ::)

I cant get much closer to that.

son_of_habla VCMP sucks
habla ey, that's how I met your mother

XGamer

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: February 26, 2012, 03:14:01 pm »
Changing my vote to Trainee.

Playing VC:MP since September 2008.

mDz

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: February 26, 2012, 04:11:20 pm »
Trainee.  :thumbsup:

buda

« Reply #29 on: February 26, 2012, 06:08:22 pm »
even though i dont believe you yet, im gonna vote trainee but perhaps you could have a much higher rank if you come back to some other clan ;)
Cannot rate own posts