April 27, 2024, 08:35:18 am

Author Topic: Application - SuFyastiC  (Read 2078 times)

ferrari32

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
Re: Application - SuFyastiC
« Reply #30 on: November 19, 2019, 03:31:05 am »
Ah shit, here we go again

Saim, I'm not about to school you here but you need to lighten up a bit. This ain't a job interview for NASA, and I'm sure everyone can appreciate a bit of humor. I can understand your frustration due to not knowing the applicant, but you have to understand it was his way of meeting you, through a joke and laughter :)

Regarding the applicant, I don't think we've met but I'll put effort into changing that. In the meantime, try hanging around some of our members ingame or on discord. Good luck.
Agree Agree x 3 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

-Proud member of VU since August 18 2011, SvM server Admin, Vice Legends server Admin, Playing VCMP for way too long to remember

Saim

• Vice Underdog Rookie
  • Crazy Man
  • Life is Torment
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: November 19, 2019, 03:56:49 am »
Ah shit, here we go again

Saim, I'm not about to school you here but you need to lighten up a bit. This ain't a job interview for NASA, and I'm sure everyone can appreciate a bit of humor. I can understand your frustration due to not knowing the applicant, but you have to understand it was his way of meeting you, through a joke and laughter :)

I felt I was wrong. tbh I am taking this one serious, I am really sorry to our guest and  thousand of apologize to my members for showing you this kind of behave, I really sorry <3
Funny Funny x 1 Winner Winner x 1 Friendly Friendly x 3 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

"All hope is gone"

Credits to me

Luckshya

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: November 19, 2019, 07:42:02 am »
Ahm... Sufy?

Credits to Pumak47

SuFyastiC

• Love and Peace
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: November 19, 2019, 08:00:35 am »

auzk

• Vice Underdog Rookie (Inactive)
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: November 19, 2019, 05:43:01 pm »
I don't understand one thing why we always have to meet the applicant for the first time in life whenever the applicant applies for VU.I see one thing common in new applicants that they try to get familiar with whenever their application is open for votes.is this the right thing to do??i think applicants should get familiar with us first and then should apply then
we can willingly vote for them..
Agree Agree x 5 (list)

I'm Rookie :D

auzk

• Vice Underdog Rookie (Inactive)
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: November 19, 2019, 05:45:07 pm »
s
Funny Funny x 4 Winner Winner x 1 Useful Useful x 1 (list)

I'm Rookie :D

ripmemes

• Crazy Man
  • we just here for ripmemes.
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: November 19, 2019, 05:50:24 pm »
Good Luck :)

زيدي ميلي ! زيدي دوري

Ryne

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Winning feels better when you take a little damage
    • View Profile
    • VUmania
« Reply #37 on: November 19, 2019, 11:00:26 pm »
Well, I am sorry but do I know you ?
Form whatever you have written in your app, we both must have interacted atleast a few times since I was in old VCCnR's staff as well as LGS' staff.
Also Thompson, izaki, Sam,etc were my close friends.
Are there any other names that you have used before ?

I do remember playing with you in LGS and older VCCnR, but I don't remember the nick I used, maybe SilenCe, BlacKnighT, Evo^ or Striker_G0st.. I have kind of changed my nicks a dozen times in 6 years and I don't remember them all.. hehe.

and Thanks! for the votes fellas.
tbh I have never seen someone playing with these nicks 6 years ago.
Tell us more about yourself. I noticed you registered your account 2-3 days ago, have you been to VU forum before? or any other forum? Just to make sure what you claim coz we have people playing since 2007 and currently in clan and no one seems to verify or seen you 6 years ago. 
Informative Informative x 1 (list)

KaOtiV

• Regular
  • We are one!
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: November 20, 2019, 05:22:00 am »
No for now.

SuFyastiC

• Love and Peace
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: November 20, 2019, 07:29:17 am »
Well, I am sorry but do I know you ?
Form whatever you have written in your app, we both must have interacted atleast a few times since I was in old VCCnR's staff as well as LGS' staff.
Also Thompson, izaki, Sam,etc were my close friends.
Are there any other names that you have used before ?

I do remember playing with you in LGS and older VCCnR, but I don't remember the nick I used, maybe SilenCe, BlacKnighT, Evo^ or Striker_G0st.. I have kind of changed my nicks a dozen times in 6 years and I don't remember them all.. hehe.

and Thanks! for the votes fellas.
tbh I have never seen someone playing with these nicks 6 years ago.
Tell us more about yourself. I noticed you registered your account 2-3 days ago, have you been to VU forum before? or any other forum? Just to make sure what you claim coz we have people playing since 2007 and currently in clan and no one seems to verify or seen you 6 years ago.

Sure mate,

I registered my account on LW forums on 23rd August 2013 with VK.SilenCe nick.
In VKs, I registered on 4th August 2013 with Striker_G0st or maybe Striker nick.
In XE, I registered on its forums somewhere in December or January 2012-2013 with Striker or Striker_G0st.. I don't really remember the nick.
In Older versions of VCCnR, I registered in summers of 2014 with I guess VK.SilenCe or VK.SuFy nick.
In LGS by Soulshaker and Thompson, I didn't register for a very long time and was asked to register to be a part of their staff back in 2015 s end with VK.SilenCe or BlacKnighT nick.
Then there was a project started by NightFury and his friends (Nabeel Ahmed Khan) named Grand Hunting Project, but PTA blocked both GHP and LGS s IPs for Pakistan and I helped them recover from it by suggesting them to use Vice-Hosting.com or Pak Hosted VPS.
« Last Edit: November 22, 2019, 06:24:32 am by SuFyastiC »

ferrari32

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: November 20, 2019, 10:58:00 am »
I vaguely remember playing with someone called blacknight in EC, can't verify anything else though.

-Proud member of VU since August 18 2011, SvM server Admin, Vice Legends server Admin, Playing VCMP for way too long to remember

Hazard

• Crazy Man
  • RELAX!
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: November 20, 2019, 01:04:11 pm »
Good luck Sufy, no matter what but your still a good friend. :police:

CHE_JoOoOoO^

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Struggling to do my best!
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: November 20, 2019, 06:17:34 pm »
I don't have any idea about you, and I don't know you.
Neutral.

Febulous.

• Vice Underdog Rookie
  • Crazy Man
  • Hi ....
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: November 20, 2019, 09:14:21 pm »

RoyStang's Art

DiaZ

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: November 21, 2019, 11:22:37 am »
I never seen in ULK. You used ULK tag for fun?
Agree Agree x 1 (list)

Inferno made this for me <3