login
March 28, 2024, 06:06:52 pm

Author Topic: VU is 10 Years Old  (Read 10192 times)

Luckshya

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
Re: VU is 10 Years Old
« Reply #15 on: January 01, 2019, 12:32:08 pm »
VIVA LA VU!
Winner Winner x 2 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Credits to Pumak47

RajPut

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • خطائیں عمرِ رفتہ کی، سزائیں عمرِ حاضر کو
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 01, 2019, 12:43:32 pm »
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Pakistan!
Zindabad!

Wanna share your opinion about me? https://viceunderdogs.com/index.php?topic=8850

Vedder

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Romancero gitano
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 01, 2019, 12:44:50 pm »
I was delighted when I joined, one of the most perfect and well scheduled clans that I've ever seen. Now I have taken a different way, and my relations with VU members are almost broken, but I will not forget that was VU the clan which had courage and comprehension to accept a guy that was always hated everywhere in a try to teach me the real meaning of many things.

My short time in VU was enough to recognize one of the best clans in VCMP. The guys I mostly appreciated were JOoOoo,
Charley, Ferrari and Siezer.

I hope VU lives for much more years, and keeps developing players with true potential in a based-on-values environment.

Viva la VU.
« Last Edit: January 01, 2019, 12:49:58 pm by Calhoun »
Agree Agree x 1 Funny Funny x 1 Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

VC:MP player since 2011. A part of VU. Bearer of a restless desire to understand the world. Buenos Aires, Argentina.

Mariano Moreno, Gazeta de Buenos Ayres. 12 de junio de 1810.

CHE_JoOoOoO^

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Struggling to do my best!
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 01, 2019, 01:37:59 pm »
I learned a lot in VU about experience in life, ingame, English skills and many advices. From the first VUs whom I met were WiLsOn (my best friend and he knows well that ;D) SMD, blitz and many others whom I had fun in the family. I fell that I improved a lot in life and one of the significant reasons VU's experience. I am enjoying my career and I will never get bored as long as I am VU. If every VU really knows how I love this family since I joined the clan, he would be happy a lot and amazed. I am still feel a great prosperity coming on and we'll keep waiting for it and do whatever thing that will lead us to its achievement.

LONG LIVE VU CHAMPIONS !!
Friendly Friendly x 3 (list)

Lorenzo.

• Regular
  • California Love
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 01, 2019, 01:47:29 pm »
Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

waqar2k

• xD
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 01, 2019, 02:11:12 pm »
Happy Anniversary

Thijn

• Forum Administrator
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 01, 2019, 03:02:16 pm »
10 years… what can I say.

When I first started playing VC:MP, I wasn't this fluent in English. I was a complete dickhead, and raged like an idiot.
I was around 12 years old when I first played VC:MP. It took a few years before I started having interest in clans, and ArS was probably the first thing online I felt welcome in. It felt like a family. It was the first clan who saw potential in me.

Then I left... I can't exactly remember why, but studies and exams were surely related (My parents took away my laptop when I was suppose to study for exams, which I know was the right thing to do when I look back at it).
Then I came back and VU was born. It was like I was reunited with my beloved family.
Scripting and making servers with Knucis was most of what I did back then. Played a lot on XE, played a lot on GameSparks RPG, played a lot on The Ultimate Stunting Server (Or GameSparks stunting server, don’t remember which one came first), and later on SvM.

I don’t quite remember when I became bored of the game and didn’t play that much any more, but to this day I love the community (With their ups and down) and I enjoy making fun stuff for it in my spare time. Keeping a forum up and running which, I can say with complete confidence, is the corner stone of the VC:MP community is exciting and feels good. People from all kinds of clans, playing on a lot of different servers, coming from a lot of different countries and continents all come to our forum to hang around. I’m proud of that. I’m proud our clan has grown to the important role it has today.

VU has shaped me. Taught me to enjoy the game, even when you’re being pwned. Be kind to people, even if they’re not. Respect people, so they will respect you back. Welcome people into the community, and clan. Help people when they need help. Be there for people when they need someone to talk to or ask for an opinion.
Overall, VU has taught me to be a good person. Something I believe I have become in real life, and be forever grateful of.

Viva la VU!
Winner Winner x 15 (list)

I'm not totally useless,
I can be used as an bad example ;)

"Never do Today, What you can do Tomorrow"

PunkNoodle

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 01, 2019, 04:16:02 pm »
I enjoy reading Charley's posts as they're never banal, and pregnant of history and insight. You get kudos from me for describing all these heroes with well tailored words yet caught them in their true essences. A lengthy applause to these people for their work throughout the years and the effort put into the foundation of what we rest our paws on now.

Veteran - my VC:MP soulmate. What can I say dude? You're the VUest of them all. Your ability to not get wrapped up in all the drama bullshit, and just play the god damn game, has always brought us down to earth. Many of us sometimes forget that VC:MP is supposed to be a fun shooting game, you never do. Consistently one of the friendliest, most skillful and admirable members of this community.

Ferrari32 - much like Veteran, you serve as a constant reminder to just shut the fuck up and play. You give an old school edge to clan discussions and plays, cutting through bullshit with hardline stances informed by sharp insight. I've been particularly impressed with your habit of choosing a few trainees who a lot of people don't have faith in, but seeing something in them, and guiding them in the right direction. You will defend them against the rest of the clan, and usually you are right. You can spot talent where others can't.

These two in particular strike me significantly as, to my own perception of them, I feel like a better description could have not been written.

Veteran - the one who unawarely weighed down the most on my change of mind which resulted in my application here, and ironically hasn't been around time before I joined. What influenced me was his positive attitude in game: never raging, always spreading good mood, yet a good fighter and smart motherfucker that didn't lack the ability to respond at people with witty comebacks.

Ferrari32 - The one whom I wasn't particularly fond of in terms of attitude. It took me way long to realise beneath his coarseness and straight-to-the-point attitude there is more: a man loyal to the core and generous to those who deserve it. Nonetheless the only VU captain, and with time I also learnt to appreciate his hardline, understood a person like him is absolutely needed in the family and can't imagine his place being anywhere else.

I cheer for you all underdogs. Happy new year, happy 10 years anniversary and last but not least O0

« Last Edit: January 01, 2019, 04:19:34 pm by PunkNoodle »
Winner Winner x 5 Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

Dr.Shawn

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 01, 2019, 04:39:02 pm »
Artistic Artistic x 6 (list)

Deadmau5

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Real Madrid!
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 01, 2019, 04:48:00 pm »
Since June 20, 2013 with VU , thanks for all guys  :-*

Happy Anniversary :-* ,Hala madrid , Hala VU For life
« Last Edit: January 01, 2019, 04:50:21 pm by Deadmau5 »
Winner Winner x 2 (list)

If you didnt receive an invite yet, means they don't want you. :-X By aXXo

GangstaRas

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Representing VU for Life
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: January 01, 2019, 06:53:59 pm »
Fun fact.

<------ I wrote this 9 years ago, when I was promoted to Full Member. Even my signature as you see right now (which is heavily outdated) is a byproduct of what was all those years back.

Its funny cuz I remember it all like it was yesterday....the true symptom of we're getting really old.

Never saw myself making an online family, and having deep meaningful friendships with people across the world. The hell am I doing rooting with Ferr for Croatia in FIFA 2018? The hell am I doing congratulating Tony on his wedding and making a photoalbum art for his wedding pics? (I'll get it done I promise). The hell am I doing asking real life assistance here on donations to my friend who's house burnt down last year? Or for some votes so that a friend of mine's charity could win (which he did thanks to you all) the needed money to continue their services? It never even crossed my mind back in the day that life would go this way...

I was just here for fun but VC:MP has developed me in ways I never imagined, quite the outlet for some of my most creative pieces. From the VW3 banner I won,  to the VU banner you see today, from those adverts of VCDC, to VCDC banner itself, then to the banners of VW6, 7 and now 8, then to the directing and modeling of bikes, flags, maps and objects, never did I see myself developing like this, all out of love to VU and my appreciation to the fun Ive had and the respect I have for this platform, the community that I grew up with. As long as Im available, and as long as I can keep the passion alive in my fellow old folks, I'll never let VC:MP die as my thank you to VU. A good family really brings out the best in you.

I tell you its surreal what a simple interaction can lead to. Totally indebt to TheKing for opening the door. Charley summed it up best his role, if it wasn't for him, VU would've dodged me completely and the world of VC:MP would at this point be a different place most likely. Not a lot of VUs left from the 2009 era but for everyone of us that found a way to stick around for so long, its enough to keep me coming back too, truly.
« Last Edit: January 01, 2019, 06:58:37 pm by GangstaRas »
Winner Winner x 6 Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

Callum

• Vice Underdog
  • Fanatic
  • 😎GIVE RESPECT AND TAKE RESPECT 😎
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: January 01, 2019, 07:40:32 pm »

FulToN_619

• Crazy Man
  • Give Respect Get Respect
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: January 01, 2019, 09:05:07 pm »

fulton (the hardest lagger on vcmp, I can't touch him)

QarZ

• Crazy Man
  • you won't be able to think about anyone other than
    • View Profile

Sawyer

• Crazy Man
  • Drugs not bad.
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: January 01, 2019, 10:57:46 pm »
Orgulloso ahora por ser VU | Spanish Retard

10 years and still time that's missing.
Agree Agree x 1 Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)