login
May 02, 2024, 10:11:03 am

Author Topic: Best all-round DMers  (Read 1543 times)

ripmemes

• Crazy Man
  • we just here for ripmemes.
    • View Profile
Re: Best all-round DMers
« Reply #15 on: October 31, 2019, 10:09:46 am »
This isn't just a '10 best fighters' topic.

I see a lot of names who are inarguably strong individual fighters, but I never witnessed leading a team or thinking about the wider picture. DM in VC:MP isn't typically just one vs one or one vs many. I also know that a bunch of people mentioned here very rarely multi-wep and use explosives effectively  ;)

indeed, in particular, I know this guy "[LRP]Aky" he only plays on one server and he is tremendously skillful and competent when it comes to leading and strategic fighting, he is pretty good in individual fighting though not the best but he got the basics (lead aim and many other strats). He also fancies tear gas so he got some explosives skills. And he is not only capable of fighting but actually he is a good driver who is aware of things most VCMP pros aren't aware of iirc ( lagram... )
He is not known at all and rarely joins EAD with a bare "Aky" nick without the tag.
Funny Funny x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

زيدي ميلي ! زيدي دوري

ferrari32

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 31, 2019, 03:15:37 pm »
I can think of a number of good individual fighters, but being a jack of all trades is a bit trickier I guess.

Eddy - always had a pretty strong presence ingame, fits the description perfectly, deadly with anything he picks up

Veteran - I used to admire his playing style a lot when I was a rookie in VU. He has a playful style, not afraid to mix things up a bit

Helix - He was a pretty old player, but one of the smartest ones I've met in this game. I learned a lot from him

Omarosh - Absolute beast in my opinion. I'm sure an intelligent player like him could lead as well.

Juan - though I would argue with others he's much more of a useful player in 0.4 than he was in 0.3, although he was a terrifying presence in a 1v1 situation, nowadays uses tactics much more and became skilled with rpg for example

XTM - the only russian I could admire skillwise, he did wonders for them

krystianoo - a true jack of all trades, great at everything, but I wouldn't say he was best in anything as well

Hanney - haven't really seen him perform in 0.4 outside of lw's, which doesn't say much about him. Back in 0.3 however, you saw this motherfucker and you ran.

Alarba - decent player, calm and assertive leader

Morphine - while inactivity did get the best of him, back in 0.3 he was a decent player and a tactical leader during our CW's

Marcell - polish hacker suka blyat, very unpredictable player

Can't think of anymore right now, more good fighters on my mind but I can't see most of them in a leader position.

« Last Edit: October 31, 2019, 03:17:13 pm by ferrari32 »
Agree Agree x 1 Funny Funny x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

-Proud member of VU since August 18 2011, SvM server Admin, Vice Legends server Admin, Playing VCMP for way too long to remember

KILLERX.

« Reply #17 on: November 01, 2019, 04:14:32 pm »
Bonus: Me, i know i suck cock like Killerx and PANZER69 do now, but back in 2011-2013 i used to be quite good at this shit  :angel:
hey dude, probably you are mistaken since I am not like you to suck cocks but I do know that you are a big cock sucker :) that's how you joined SS, you were the one whom used to call them hackers before joining when you were in TRC and now joined the same clan(your sucking skills are just amazing)
Give Me some time as well I would like you to give me blowjob.
I can pay more if do your job with honesty :)
Note: I had nothing with you but since you love to jump in other people fights then don't expect anything better from me now
« Last Edit: November 01, 2019, 04:23:09 pm by KILLERX. »
Funny Funny x 8 Pwnt Pwnt x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 2 (list)
Cannot rate own posts

Milko

• Crazy Man
  • <message removed by RajPut>
    • View Profile
    • Dark Negative Anti-Social
« Reply #18 on: November 07, 2019, 11:53:35 pm »
shit first I gave the list then I read the instructions.

ElvenKing

• Crazy Man
  • [MK]Berkay_Khan
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 08, 2019, 07:08:08 am »
Hahahahaha Juan you just got rekt!
Someone please link him to this thread  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

The Golden Horde

ripmemes

• Crazy Man
  • we just here for ripmemes.
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 08, 2019, 01:15:47 pm »
Hahahahaha Juan you just got rekt!
Someone please link him to this thread  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
hi elk why dont you do it yourself? Arent you his clanmate? Why dont you defend him yourself huh, he just accused yor clanmate of asslicking hhhhhhhh
No drama here pls ok we all frands we do respect.
Brain Donor Brain Donor x 4 (list)

زيدي ميلي ! زيدي دوري

Radon

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 09, 2019, 08:08:57 pm »
Funny Funny x 4 Informative Informative x 1 (list)

Ryne

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Winning feels better when you take a little damage
    • View Profile
    • VUmania
« Reply #22 on: November 13, 2019, 12:35:37 am »
Considering those attributes
Hanney
GULK/Aaron 
Prontera
Cutton (He who used this name knows)
Ashay
AEO/PAPPI
aXXo
Baldachyn
J.king
zegro
gudio
head
Morphine
eddy
Amal
Seizer
« Last Edit: November 13, 2019, 12:44:15 am by Ryne »